PDA

View Full Version : Reveiw : Prime Steak House (Vegas)

JAYMEZ
11-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Prime Steakhouse
www.bellagio.com

3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
(702) 693-7223

We all decided we were dieing for a good steak house in Las Vegas , so having our computer guru look up reviews we decided that "Prime Steak House" was the best choice and closest... since walking in Vegas is to much effort. =)

Ambiance/Atmosphere: 10/10

The location is downstairs of the Bellagio and is over looking the water so you can see the water show. The restaurant is very high end , you are surrounded by rich dark wood colors and very nice blue decor. It was dark but with adequate lighting where you could see your company and food.

Food - 9.5/10

The Food was top notch , the special was Kobe Beef and a 24oz Lobster tail.. It was to die for and the Kobe beef melted in your mouth like butter , I am not a sea food fan , but the lobster was amazing and tons of meat . ( No one could finish it. )

The side dishes were simply amazing , the truffle mash was extremely delicious and if we weren't so full , we would have had more. The mushrooms went very fast (I do not like mushrooms) and everyone loved them.

Service - 10/10

Our server was fantastic , he pushed in the chairs like any server should , he would also lead you to the bathroom and open the door for you. He was very polite and easy to get along with , he made sure everyone was happy , and was always around when needed.. I could not ask for better service . He will be our choice next time (He even gave his business card for us to call next time we are in town , and he would arrange anything for us)

Pricing 9.5/10

This restaurant is very expensive, but thats what we aimed for when choosing it. The Kobe Beef plates alone were $240 Each. But was worth it. The total bill for 6 people came to $1800US(with tip) with no wine.

Overall - 10/10

A very enjoyable night, good food/service, we went at 6:30 so we could see all the water show , and it had the perfect ambiance. We all had a fantastic time , and had great company to dine with. I would strongly suggest this place to anyone.

Oh and to be a perfect douche bag .. I did a little picture... Just to pull a joke =P

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/admicorscan/89coupestyle.jpg

*Check file name =P*

GQBalla
11-04-2009, 11:29 AM
damn, thats expensive dinner.

but thats a good review, can't wait to go next year

i lol'd at the file name ahahahha

taemo
11-04-2009, 11:40 AM
how big was the kobe tasting?

any pics of the food? :drool:

2002civic
11-04-2009, 11:44 AM
lol @ file name, thanks for the review, going to vegas in December again

Jlude
11-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

Oh and to be a perfect douche bag .. I did a little picture... Just to pull a joke =P

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/admicorscan/89coupestyle.jpg

*Check file name =P*

:thumbsup: :facepalm:

JAYMEZ
11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
I would love to go again. They had a patio that over looked the water , and you can smoke cigars on it.. Totally a cool place.

TomcoPDR
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Were the waitresses hot?

hahaha file name

Neil4Speed
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Sounds incredible! How big were the kobe beef selections?

Way to go J but :thumbsdow for taking a picture of the receipt instead of the actual food.

JAYMEZ
11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Sounds incredible! How big were the kobe beef selections?

Way to go J but :thumbsdow for taking a picture of the receipt instead of the actual food.

I got pics of the food , they are just on my Nikon.

beyond_ban
11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
i lol'd at the file name ahahahha

I do not see a file name :dunno:

Jlude
11-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

I do not see a file name :dunno:

right click on the picture -> click properties... read address

msommers
11-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Sounds friggin delicious but damn, ~$300/person. Could be worse, picking up a cocaine addiction;)

canadiandaytona
11-04-2009, 04:19 PM
YUm I went to prime last year before running the Las Vegas Marathon...Worth every penny. the Truffle mashpotatos so good. I had the porterhouse I believe or maybe the rib steak, blue rare and my girlfriend had the filet mignon rare. Both where perfect.

beyond_ban
11-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

right click on the picture -> click properties... read address

hahahaha, i thought he meant there was a file name on the bill. To bad that would have been food for one, if it were 89coupe buying.

flipstah
11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Baller indeed! Was the Kobe worth the price? I've always wanted to devour one of those bad boys. :drool:

But this is just pocket change to 89coupe.