1998 Integra Type R
JH4DC2312WS800383
Championship White
Black interior
Manual transmission
144 xxxKM
Clean title, never stolen, no accidents
$13,000 obo

-Shifter bushing has play (where the bolt goes through the shifter to the extension rod) you would need to replace the shifter.
-Pass side front ABS sensor wires are broken, not sure how this happened but I am assuming road debris hit it.
-ABS fuse box is also not installed (ABS does not function) I have it, I was just waiting for one of the brackets from Acura which will be included in the sale.

Other than that the car is in very good mechanical shape.

Body wise it is in fair shape, some dings and scratches but nothing you wouldnt expect from a vehicle this old. The car is originally from Alberta.

The only notable things on the body really are the holes in the front bumper from a previously installed front license plate bracket and the original OEM windshield has 2 rock chips but no cracks. The rear bumper has been sprayed after it was scuffed in a parking lot.

Those are all the bad things about the car...here are the good things

BODY
-OEM optional side skirts and rear bumper lip kit very rare
-Never had an accident, all the original sheet metal is in original shape Hard to find in any car this old... nevermind an ITR
-All stock and unmolested
-JDM honda access window visors
-Carbon fiber hood

INTERIOR
-Very minty and clean
-OEM mats
-A/C (rare)
-Momo corse wheel and hub
-Spoon shift knob and JDM ITR boot
-JVC deck that matches the ITR amber lighting (new) with ipod cable and box etc..
-OEM alarm and key fob/OEM ITR key
-Minty fresh rear seats with no fading
-Faded armrest
-Clean clean clean

WHEELS
- Regamaster EVo 15x7 wheels with Azenis RT615's 80%+ left wheels are mint but at the moment have no stickers thanks to Acura pressure waashing them off... you can order replacement stickers for the wheels, magnesium valve stem assy's that come with rega's are installed.
-Work lug nuts

SUSPENSION
-OEM ITR struts with KGMM Gold springs currently on the car
-Spoon rear lower tie bar
-Spoon rear strut tower bar
-OEM ITR front stb and rear trunk bar
-Cusco 26mm sway bar
-Newer ITR rear LCA's
-All ball joints/ tie rods/ bushings are in good shape Car just had an alignment done!
-PS delete (stealthmode performance kit)

BRAKES
-New OEM pads and rotors all around
-Motul brake fluid

ENGINE
-Mint OEM valve cover
-Spoon rad cap
-Comptech Icebox!!! (air box not installed, just comptech intake arm and comptech filter)
-Spoon sports throttle body
-Golden eagle pro rail
-B&M FPR
-Marshall fuel pressure liquid filled gauge
-JDM 4-1 header
-RS*R GT-2 exhaust
-Acura RDOT b18C5 short block with 16000km on it... replaced by previous owner (previous from who i bought it from) after his built motor grenaded.
-Rebuilt head (5000km) OEM PR3-3 ITR head
-Skunk 2 Pro 1 cams
-Spoon Gen2 cam gears
-Skunk2 vtec spool cap and cam end plug
-Hondata s200, car also comes with JDM and CDM ITR ecu obd2-A
-JKYOBD conversion harness
-OEM honda dizzy with 16000km with new wires NGK
-New fuel filter, NGK plugs etc..
-ACT clutch and flywheel
-JDM carbon fiber plug wire cover

-Just spent over $1000 on........
-Brand new driver/passenger axles (driven 10 km)
-Brand new Honda OEM axle seal (driven 10 km)
-Brand new Honda OEM torque mounts (driven 10 km)

Yes this car was for sale on beyond about 6 months ago or so, here is the link to that thread,

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/266115/f-s-cw-1998-itr-bc-car/

it hasnt changed a whole lot really, so i didnt bother changing the thread to much, as you can see the only things that have really changed are...

-The kms (obviously)
-RS*R exhaust
-Spoon rad cap and spoon shift knob
-And i had it tuned for the cams

Bottom line, the only real reason im selling it so soon is because ive ran into some financial bullsh*t, and this is my second type r, my first one was stolen, so im still sketched out that the same thing is going to happen to this one, and taking in to considerstion that ive driven it about 4000 kms since i bought it, i havent been able to think of a good reason why the the stress of it possibly getting stolen is worth keeping it around.

-No trades sorry, need the money.
-No parting out unless you have an OEM part to replace it

You can contact me...
On my cell: 403-392-8340
Email: [email protected]
or PM me
Thx for the interest.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/805/1001877.jpg

pictures: http://img36.imageshack.us/g/1001895c.jpg/

beyond_ban
11-05-2009, 05:31 PM
How is this worth $1000 more, going into winter with more KM's?

I would like to know, thanks.

Power_Of_Rotary
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

he said

it hasnt changed a whole lot really, so i didnt bother changing the thread to much, as you can see the only things that have really changed are...

-The kms (obviously)
-RS*R exhaust
-Spoon rad cap and spoon shift knob
-And i had it tuned for the cams

badluck
11-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

Thank you Power_Of_Rotary...

But to answer your question why it is "$1000 more, going into winter with more KM's" mainly to save my self from lowballers, when you sell a car thats usually what you do...plus i had it tuned, did roughly $1000 in aftermarket, and over $1000 in honda OEM for typical wear and tear shit, so to put a price of 15k OBO is pretty reasonable i thought....thx though....so according to the forum rules and regulations you must be posting because your interested in buying it right???

beyond_ban
11-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by badluck

Thank you Power_Of_Rotary...

But to answer your question why it is "$1000 more, going into winter with more KM's" mainly to save my self from lowballers, when you sell a car thats usually what you do...plus i had it tuned, did roughly $1000 in aftermarket, and over $1000 in honda OEM for typical wear and tear shit, so to put a price of 15k OBO is pretty reasonable i thought....thx though....so according to the forum rules and regulations you must be posting because your interested in buying it right???

You have attitude for a newbie. To answer your question, yes i am interested in purchasing a ITR before next summer, but i think i will wait for a better deal to come along seeing as how its a buyers market right now. Thanks for clearing everything up :thumbsup:

badluck
11-05-2009, 07:04 PM
No problem:thumbsup:

badluck
11-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Open to offers

badluck
11-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: One bump per week

badluck
11-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Price Drop

Genma
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
is the bride zeta removed from sale?

badluck
11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Nope, its for sale still. i would like $575 out of it, i priced another one out for my passenger, the seat is roughly $900, and the rail is roughly $250

boarderfatty
11-11-2009, 11:13 PM
I miss this car :(

badluck
11-12-2009, 01:19 PM
You can buy it back if you want:D

badluck
11-12-2009, 07:14 PM
$13,000...my loss your gain

badluck
11-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

badluck
11-20-2009, 11:03 AM

badluck
11-26-2009, 11:29 AM

badluck
12-09-2009, 07:06 PM
will throw in a set of apexi N1 full coilovers

badluck
12-21-2009, 10:35 AM
bump

badluck
12-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Bride Zeta- sold

1jz-onelove-gte
01-16-2010, 02:01 AM
Still for sale?