PDA

View Full Version : Friday Photoshoot

TDFTW
11-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Sooo here is the deal.

Tomorrow is going to be +14 (Killer!!!)

I haven't shot in a few days and it's friggin nice outside.

What I want, is 3 nice white cars.

Here are the requirements.

-White in Color
-Rimmed
-Lowered

Anything beyond that is a plus, but those 3 requirements I must have for this shoot.

This will be a FREE shoot for those involved, however if you decide you would like prints, or cdrom's with images, those will be extra charge. Otherwise you can have full resolution photos from my FlickR account page.

Another thing that is required, and whoever does this for me will get a free 12x18" print and a cdrom with images.

I'm unable to drive right now because of troubles with my insurance company and the fact that my car is in brokeback mode (engine troubles).

I live in Whitehorn, and will require somebody to be able to pick me up, and drop me off at the end of this.

I am looking to do this around 1-2pm tomorrow afternoon and stretch it until around 5pm for optimal light.
Please send me a PM with a photo of your car, first 3 I like I will contact you back and discuss further details. Thanks guys.

SCHIDER23
11-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Man that's to bad you only want white vehicles and with aftermarket rims on :(, I just took my 20's off and my car is black, i guess next time do a black photoshoot :D