PDA

View Full Version : Mosaic

Nub
11-06-2009, 12:16 AM
I've tried researching them but I have no luck. My GF went to the group interview and she got selected to go training in BC..
I'm not sure how known this company is. I'm just worried about this company and hope that it's something I shouldnt be worrying about. She's flying out tomorrow night and wont be back till Sunday. They've noticed her and sent her an email regarding the flight info just today, she will be going with three other people as well it seems. Anyone has any input about this company? Kinda need to know asap to ease my curiosity

Wrath
11-06-2009, 01:24 AM
I've worked for Mosaic for years on various promos......she has nothing to worry about. What promo is she on?

l/l/rX
11-06-2009, 01:53 AM
im pretty sure my sister worked for these guys. Sampling liqour at liqour stores. Except she didnt get no flight out to bc.

Machi
11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Curious.. did they pay for her flight?

MM99lude
11-07-2009, 10:25 AM
They are an OK company to work for. I used to be a Labatt Rep through them... They are pretty good about expenses. When we did our training ( a few years ago now) they paid for everything including all meals, transport, hotels...