PDA

View Full Version : RMTs and happy endings?

Super_Geo
11-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Ok Beyond, need you guys to help settle an debate I'm having with some buddies:

So over the summer I had been going to this masseuse pretty much once a week for a month and a half or so. She was a cool chick, very attractive and we got along really well. Talked about music and concerts a lot, travel, etc. I made some suggestions on groups to check out for relaxing new-agey shit that would fit in well with the stuff they play there and she actually went out and got the CD and put it into rotation. Nice, good to see those hippy friends I used to hang out with were good for something after all.

Anyway, one day I'm getting my massage and she flips me over, like she's always done, but this time she asks if I want a leg massage. I say sure, why not. She starts off doing a calf massage... then up to the quads, which was fine at first until she start going farther and farther north. I start panicking and think "Holy fuck, I sure hope I don't pop wood. Oh no, I think I'm going to pop wood. FUCK! This is some embarrassing shit!" I end up intentionally stabbing my thumbnail under my other fingernails to create some sort of pain diversion, which sort of worked. She asks "How does that feel?" and I mutter that it feels okay. I didn't want to say what I was thinking, which was that it felt like I was 30 seconds away from getting laid and I'm trying my best not to pitch a tent in the sheets.

Anyway, this goes on for a minute or so more, she switches to the other leg, does the same, I have to dig my fingernails in yet again, and then she finishes up and continues on with the rest of the massage (shoulders/neck/head), same old same old.

I'm telling a buddy about this, and he tells me that I'm a fucking idiot cause she was trying to see if I'd be down for a happy ending... I quickly dismiss this cause she's an RMT and this was a pretty classy downtown location, not some dingy rub and tug in the booneys (and also, I was claiming this on my company health plan). But he is pretty adamant... and says that I'm an idiot because I passed up a golden opportunity.

Happy endings from a legit RMT paid for by work? Haha, wtf yeah right!... .... right?

dezmarez
11-06-2009, 05:36 PM
haha your buddy is just trying to set you up for an embarrassing encounter with the rmt....

there is no way they would do that just to see if you wanted a happy ending

GREENBOY
11-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Oh man, that's a classic.

GQBalla
11-06-2009, 05:51 PM
I hope this is a owning. Fuck you shoulda just pitched a tent and admired it like a real man. Now if the RMT was a guy and you pitched the tent. That's a whole other story there

Besides. Don't places have cameras in the room now?

5000Audi
11-06-2009, 05:57 PM
i bet 90% of guys pop a wood when getting a good rub down.. better yet if its a sexy chick...so id assume it wouldent be her first encounter with a woody..

ive also heard of some thing the massage people do is grab your ding dong and ssmack the head to force the blood outta the wood.. lol.. thats what i heard...

Btw never paid for a massage before.. i own, i mean have a wife... LMAO

DJ Lazy
11-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
Besides. Don't places have cameras in the room now?

Not if we still have any sort of Privacy laws in place.

TurboD
11-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
i bet 90% of guys pop a wood when getting a good rub down.. better yet if its a sexy chick...so id assume it wouldent be her first encounter with a woody..

ive also heard of some thing the massage people do is grab your ding dong and ssmack the head to force the blood outta the wood.. lol.. thats what i heard...

Btw never paid for a massage before.. i own, i mean have a wife... LMAO

Lol, what you are referring to is called the "ketchup" maneuver.
I heard a RMT speak of this when she encountered a hockey team.

http://1heckofaguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ketchupbottoms-pound.jpg

I lol'd so hard when I read this thread and its replies...

On a serious note, the rmt that told me of this story ended up quitting that line of work because of all the sexual harassment from clients.

Don't try anything unless you feel like going to court on charges.

DJ Lazy
11-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi

That's what doctors and nurses have been known to do.... I've never heard of a massuese/therapist doing that, for legal reasons..

TurboD
11-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

That's what doctors and nurses have been known to do.... I've never heard of a massuese/therapist doing that, for legal reasons..

If a doctor did that to me I would give him a first instinct uppercut!

lol :)

Supa Dexta
11-06-2009, 06:06 PM
If some chick grabbed my junk and smacked the end of it, thats certainly not going to make it go down.. :rofl: Well unless they did it like the ask leo threads as of late.

mobius
11-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Maybe she was interested in you, but thought you were gay.....

So she 'tested' you, and you passed (or failed, depending on how you look at it.)

GoChris
11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Just because she was "close" doesn't mean she was interested. A proper leg massage, for a runner for example, is extremely close to your junk in order to get to the hip flexors.

ExtraSlow
11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Dude, maybe she's not trying to make money off you, but she's trying to hit on you? Sounds like you two have lots in common. If she was doing happy endings, she would have done it long ago.

I've popped wood for the RMT before. It's not a big deal.

01RedDX
11-06-2009, 07:03 PM

The_Rural_Juror
11-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I have a "friend" who will gladly be the bait. PM info of RMT and we will get this all sorted out for you.:thumbsup:

Khyron
11-07-2009, 12:23 AM
She's probably seen hundreds, but yah it would still be embarassing. I don't think she was going for the gold though.

GQBalla
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
I went to the spa in banff springs hotel and the massage rooms had cameras in it....

I dunno....

SScott
11-07-2009, 01:04 AM
I don't think shes interested my friend. Or maybe she is, but... you dont want to jeopardize the "working" relationship you have with the RMT. Maybe try to build a better relationship and see where that takes you. The thing is, if she wanted you to pop wood, she would probably say something because im sure she has "accidentally" made someone get a boner in the past, and im sure its common. If she meant to do it to you i'm sure she would say something..

Jonel
11-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
If she was doing happy endings, she would have done it long ago.

I've popped wood for the RMT before. It's not a big deal.

^ This, i've been going to the same RMT for a few months now and really it's a common occurrence. I usually go in for my lower back and my legs and the first few times, I had to think of other things to keep my mind off pitching a tent. In the end I couldn't stop it and she said it's perfectly normal. You get used to controlling it after awhile and nowadays it rarely happens.

Ben
11-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
I went to the spa in banff springs hotel and the massage rooms had cameras in it....

I dunno....

Uh, no they dont. My GF and RMT worked there for 5 years, I've been there dozens of times, trust me, no cams.

No respectable RMT (Registered Massage Therapist) at a proper spa would risk their years of schooling/job/credentials with a happy ending gig.

This isn't the US/Asia. Canadas system is respected around the world.

lint
11-07-2009, 04:24 AM
9T6WspxmpTE

rockanrepublic
11-07-2009, 04:40 AM
^^i dont think "angel" works at a high class message parlor :rolleyes:
and secondly this aint the us like ben said.

Tik-Tok
11-07-2009, 07:13 AM
She wasn't offering, and prob. would have been offended if you asked. It's a legitimate place to get massaged (upper inner thighs)

That being said, I have occasionally popped wood while getting a massage, and I don't give a fuck if they see it. I'm not ashamed of my wood.

GQBalla
11-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Really? I have no idea to tell you the truth. I was just at the banff springs on the weekend and in my room there was a black bubble on the roof don't know if it was a camera though

Jlude
11-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
She wasn't offering, and prob. would have been offended if you asked. It's a legitimate place to get massaged (upper inner thighs)

That being said, I have occasionally popped wood while getting a massage, and I don't give a fuck if they see it. I'm not ashamed of my wood.

Best response yet.

asp integra
11-07-2009, 06:25 PM
if u like this girl and think there is something between u two, just ask her out an get more than just a happy ending from her!

em2ab
11-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

That being said, I have occasionally popped wood while getting a massage, and I don't give a fuck if they see it. I'm not ashamed of my wood. I was going to reply but this is exactly what I would have said. I've gotten full body massages before and they go pretty high on the thigh. If they didn't, then people could complain they didn't work the full muscle properly which would be a legitimate complaint.

Super_Geo
11-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Haha yeah that's pretty much what I figured :rofl:

And my only real worry about popping wood in front of her is that it seemed weird cause she is 1-2 years younger than me... seemed like it would be somewhat awkward.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
11-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Haha yeah that's pretty much what I figured :rofl:

And my only real worry about popping wood in front of her is that it seemed weird cause she is 1-2 years younger than me... seemed like it would be somewhat awkward.

1-2 years? Unless you are sixteen than that shouldn't matter

Tik-Tok
11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Meh, they're used to it, it's part of the job. When we were in Maui, I got a massage by a smoking hot chick who was probably 19 (me being 30 at the time). I got pretty rock solid, and she just kept trucking, then she gave me a hug afterwards (when my clothes were back on :rofl: )