PDA

View Full Version : Lethbridge Meet and Cruise

psycoticclown
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Hey, is anybody from Southern AB up for a meet and a cruise tomorrow afternoon? Going for a cruise with some of my friends so I was thought why not invite some more people out? Nice and sunny out, maybe meet some of the Lethbridge members before putting the rides away.

Lemme know if anybody is interested, tentatively meeting at the Safeway parking lot on the west side around 2:30.

600rr
11-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Thats right by my place, I cant make this meet, but would be interested some other time for sure. Nice Subi!

Cheers,

traviswithaG
11-07-2009, 04:44 PM
hey i am from lethbridge and would of loved to join a meet. been looking for a car scene in the area. Moved here from bc a few months ago. sadly though my car is in the process of an engine swap. hope to have it out in the new year. my car is a black gt-four. with white rims and recaro tom cat seats. hope to join some meets in the spring.

Also a frind of mine moved to lethrbidge recently to. shes rocking a chipped jetta TDI. lowered with cf hood and badge less grill. we both live on the west side.

-- copy n pasteed to the more proper section of the forum, anything to make a moderators life easier---

funkedelic2
11-07-2009, 06:54 PM
I might be down!.. how many cars do you have coming?

psycoticclown
11-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Got 4 so far.