PDA

View Full Version : Lethbridge and Southern AB members

psycoticclown
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey, is anybody from Southern AB up for a meet and a cruise tomorrow afternoon? Going for a cruise with some of my friends so I was thought why not invite some more people out? Nice and sunny out, maybe meet some of the Lethbridge members before putting the rides away.

Lemme know if anybody is interested, tentatively meeting at the Safeway parking lot on the west side around 2:30.

cycosis
11-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Too many exams the study for.... :(

traviswithaG
11-07-2009, 04:34 PM
hey i am from lethbridge and would of loved to join a meet. been looking for a car scene in the area. Moved here from bc a few months ago. sadly though my car is in the process of an engine swap. hope to have it out in the new year. my car is a black gt-four. with white rims and recaro tom cat seats. hope to join some meets in the spring.

Also a frind of mine moved to lethrbidge recently to. shes rocking a chipped jetta TDI. lowered with cf hood and badge less grill. we both live on the west side.

psycoticclown
11-07-2009, 04:46 PM
^^You should tell your friend to come out, everybody is welcome :D

Originally posted by cycosis
Too many exams the study for.... :(

Haha, that sucks, fucking midterms eh. Pretty sure I see your car all the time, you live at the tall apartments?

psycoticclown
11-08-2009, 03:39 AM
bbbbbbbbbbump

traviswithaG
11-08-2009, 06:34 PM
how was the turn out? sorry i didnt make it out ended up working on the civic instead of driving it. and buddy with the tdi is out of town till later