11-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Year: 1997
Make And Model: Toyota Corolla
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Beige And Black
Auto Or Manual: Automatic
Odometer Reading: 192,350kms
Location Of Vehicle: Northwest Calgary, Alberta

Description: Hello everyone, I'm posting this vehicle up for sale for the family, this toyota corolla has been great to us, now we need to sell it, it's takening up to much room in the back alley, (car cover, covering it) it's got 192,350kms, beige is the exterior color, runs strong, runs great, transmission shifts great, no leaks whatsoever, only 2 owners (auto tech's) well maintained, we put quiet abit of money into this corolla, tinted black windows, get's great gas millage, after market stereo system (alpine deck, rear speakers from vision's), air conditioning works and all of the electrical systems work (rear defrosters - work), all fluids have been changed and everything has been checked (all good to go) and all up to date. The front headlights have blue halogen lights, looks awesome at night, have the orignal white headlight bulbs in the glove box. it's got new side mouldings, new hubcaps, (toyota battery from heninger toyota)(year old) car is orignally from heninger toyota, i use to work there, bought it off a mechanic, it's well taken care off, and well looked after, now we need to sell it, need the money to survive. The hood has recently been painted (rock chips and scratches didn't look so good, took it in, and got it painted)(front bumper has also been painted about a year ago, by me) looks great, hood looks alot better now!. we keep this vehicle clean (outside & inside). we run it regularly, not good to let a vehicle sit for so long, we had it registered and insured a few weeks ago, now we don't need to drive it anymore, it works great in the winter time, starts up no problem in the cold, still be good to plug it in, warms up quickly (it's normal, car has been taken care off really good, that's why) for hot heat in the winter. if there's anything you want to ask about it, or even take it for a test drive, feel free to email me. and will send you pictures of it too, pictures are too big to post on here. thanks for looking, hope this vehicle goes to a good owner.

Extras: it does have under glow dash lights (red) under the dash, so i have no use for these anymore, and it lights up the front good at night to see, so whoever buys the car off of us (cash only please), can have them. thanks, also i wanted to get a alarm system put onto it, but just had no money or time to get it, always had a steering wheel club to protect it.

Asking Price: we are asking - $3200.00 obo, it would help us out alot, we are just barely making it through each day with money, so if we can get this sold asap, that would help me, my brother and my mom out alot. Thank's everyone!

Email: you can reach me at - [email protected]

Pictures: are gonna be sent through email (just to big, lol), just pm me or send me a message on here or through email. and i will send you the pictures to you asap.

p.s. also have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 4x4 up for sale, if someone can buy the truck off of me, i would most appricate it, would help me out alot!!. i also put quiet abit of money into, to keep it in great shape, i always make sure to keep my vehicles running at top notch and keep the body's in good shape, the price is also o.b.o for both vehicles, so i'm negotiable on the price of my truck, so pm me or email me about these vehicles. thank you!

have a great day everyone!

Bakons
11-08-2009, 01:15 PM
bump
lower price: $3100.00 obo:thumbsup:

Bakons
11-08-2009, 03:01 PM
bump
lower price $3050.00 obo:thumbsup:

Bakons
11-12-2009, 05:30 PM
anybody interested??

New Price $3000.00, this corolla looks great and drives great!