11-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Year: 1990
Make and Model: Plymouth Voyager
Exterior Color: Purple With Wood Side Panels
Interior Color: Dark Red
Auto or Manual: Automatic
Odometer Reading: 221,500kms
Location of Vehicle: Calgary, Alberta

Description: Hello Everyone, i have a 1990 Plymouth Voyager for sale, this van has been awesome to the family, the transmission has been rebuilt and runs strong (cost over 2 grand), starts up good, drives good, its got a kenwood cd player, infinity speakers all around, van drives good in the winter, just need to put some winter tires on it, and its good to go. the only thing's that don't work, is the switch on the passenger side door, for the power door lock doesn't work, and it could be the time for the oil to be changed, also the button on the dash (driver's side) doesn't work for the back gate, so you have to use the key to open the back gate. but all the other power gagdets work, so its got power back windows, power front windows, power locks, block heater cord works, a/c works great, good heat in the winter, radio works good (kenwood cd player), lights all work, horn works, body is in good shape (great body, as you can see in the pictures - side mouldings.etc...), no rust, that i have seen!. we need to sell it, cuz its takening up to much room, and we dont need this vehicle anymore, its stored in my grandparents garage right now, and they would like it out of there, so if someone can take it off are hands, the family would most appricate it! thanks!

Asking Price: we are asking 1,500.00 obo, so email me if you are interested and we can arrange a time for you to come look at it, and a price for you to come take it! thank you for your time. and if you have any other question about it, feel free to ask me. here's some pictures of the van.

P.S. still stored in my grandparents garage, keeping it well kept!

Email: [email protected]

Pictures:

Bakons
11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
another picture of the van

Bakons
11-08-2009, 03:02 PM
bump
lower price $1400.00 obo:thumbsup:

Bakons
11-09-2009, 02:08 PM
anybody interested in a reliable van, well maintained and well taken care off.

bump
lower price $1350.00 obo

Bakons
11-12-2009, 05:34 PM
anybody interested in this van, transmission has been rebuilt not to long ago, will let it go for $1200.00, please, need it out of my grandpa's garage, my grandpa paid for the transmission to get rebuilt, no mechanical problems, runs and sounds good.:thumbsup:

anybody??