PDA

View Full Version : Multi Nova Dodge Ram

nadroj23
11-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Searched and couldn't find anything about this and thought I would let ya'll know. On my way to school today I saw a Multi Nova Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab with a bed cover, the truck is White in color. I saw the truck at the top of Shag in the northbound lanes. This is the first time i've seen something other than a Dodge Caravan. So just a heads up for everyone out there.

Nismorphed
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up

Tomaz
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
WE have had the same problem in Chestermere for some time now.

Newer Chev, Newer Dodge. Black, White, Grey.

Camera pointed out the back window. It's gay-sauce.

jljhlhl
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I've been pulled over by a Ford F150 with a headache rack and tool box in the bed. Definitely caught me off guard!

nadroj23
11-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by jljhlhl
I've been pulled over by a Ford F150 with a headache rack and tool box in the bed. Definitely caught me off guard!

Ya when I saw the truck I first thought it might have been a contruction guy working up there, or maybe even a city worker. When I got close enough the camera was in the passenger seat of the truck.

mr2mike
11-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Ya I've seen it in Chestemere out the side window so you see it as you go by. Pulled off on a side road so it's not as noticeable.

black13
11-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Damn thanks for the heads up.

n1zm0
11-12-2009, 12:12 AM

+1 was disguised as a contractors truck ( tons on the road west out of town on hwy1 ) pretty much, I blew by it just after COP and was startled when the red and blue lit up in the grill, sneaky fkers they're using plain jane colorados and those explorer pickups now too

SCHIDER23
11-12-2009, 07:46 AM
^^
I seen the F150 a few times down on Glenmore and Crowchild, that's why I slow down on deerfoot everytime I see a vehicle on the side, you never know if it's a police vehicle or civilian, thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

scat19
11-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by SCHIDER23
^^
I seen
:facepalm:

5G_celica
11-12-2009, 03:05 PM
I guess they noticed a decline in revenue from the caravans, since we all now can easily recognize them

Godfuader
11-12-2009, 03:09 PM
A 'Think & Drive' truck was pulling speeders on Beddington Trail today.

Disoblige
11-13-2009, 11:36 AM
I seen them put 2 Caravans near Beddington exit on Deerfoot before haha.. One past 64th and then shortly before Beddington as if they thought our guard would be lessened after the first Van.

scat19
11-13-2009, 11:46 AM
I hope to god your joking disoblige

n1zm0
11-13-2009, 02:43 PM
i saw another contractor undercover f150 the other day, always seems to be white, coming up behind it, a sure fire way or even just for precaution, if you see a stock model of the undercover trucks (f150, explorer, explorer-ute, colorados) and they're sporting the black fleet stickers on their plates, they're 60% of the time business trucks and the other 40% are CPS i find after glancing in the window seeing a police uniform. undercover CPS never have any burnt out lights, accessories like running boards/window visors or fog lights if that helps anyone in the future.

for scat: i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed, i seen, i sawed :D

cannondale1
11-13-2009, 02:45 PM
I remember going to Strahmore last year and I seen an old beat up truck on the side of the road. Zoomed past and a few weeks later, I looked in my mailbox and I seen a photo radar ticket in there. Same spot.

johnboy27
11-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz
WE have had the same problem in Chestermere for some time now.

Newer Chev, Newer Dodge. Black, White, Grey.

Camera pointed out the back window. It's gay-sauce.
In Red Deer they have a city of Red Deer public works truck all set up for photo radar. It is a brand new white pickup with a lift on the rear of the bed and "City of Red Deer" on the doors and orange lights on the roof etc but it has a push bar on the front with two rectangular lights that are the flashes . Pretty greasy setup if you ask me, it is pretty easy to spot as the truck is brand new and has no rust or scratches on the lift or anything as most work trucks would.

Zewind
11-14-2009, 01:25 PM

Ive seen that before, a few years ago near Glenmore Landing.

Was parked on the hill at 14th Ave & 90st SW, looked like construction worker. But when he ripped down the hill to pull a speeder over, it scared the crap outta me.

scat19
11-16-2009, 10:15 AM
damn you nizmo! (you also forgot "I seened")

nadroj23
11-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by scat19
damn you nizmo! (you also forgot "I seened")

I'm right there with ya man.....I fuckin HATE people that saw "I seen", I don't understand how that can't sound wrong too people........I correct people I know all the time.....