PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Watari-Chang is screwing someone!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

superboss
11-09-2009, 09:10 PM
I know that kijiji is well know for its unusual ads but I think this one takes the cake.. This bitch is screwing someone over.Hahaha watch out all you players out there!

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-health-special-needs-Pregnancy-test-that-is-POSITIVE-W0QQAdIdZ167733255

chkolny541
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
HAAHAAAHHAHA OMFG, FUNNIEST AD IVE EVER SEEN lolololol, whata bitch

and in case it gets deleted, the ad is

I need to aquire a pregnancy test that has test results that show POSITIVE. Preferably, if you are pregnant and would like to sell me one, I can even provide the stick for you. Will pay $10. Please email me.

CUG
11-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I sent her:

I'll give you a positive pregnancy test for $10, you little tramp.. Drop your fucking pants and bend over.

TurboD
11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I sent her:

I smiled when I read the ad, but when I read this post I lol'd!

Post the reply!

sr20s14zenki
11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
That is......awesome (=

SJW
11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I sent her this

http://www.flyfishcalgary.com/scab.JPG

npham
11-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Did you actually send the email or just pretend to? This could be some hot piece who is just trying to fuck with her BF/husband/etc. Also, wtf are you doing with a preggo stick?

superboss
11-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Haha I also sent her a message! It read, you fucking creepy bitch, hopes this bites you in the ass!!

scary_perry
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I sent her:

you win the internetz

scary_perry
11-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by superboss
Haha I also sent her a message! It read, you fucking creepy bitch, hopes this bites you in the ass!!

not a bad thing if its a nice ass

CivicDXR
11-09-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL, maybe she wants it so she can get the H1N1 shot? :dunno: :nut:

rawsensation
11-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

of course why didn't we think of that in the first place :rofl:

signature7
11-09-2009, 10:31 PM
She wants to meet up at a chapters on Friday. That's really harsh if she's looking to hurt a guy. I've heard of so many crazy stories of girls that do crap like that.

TC06
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM
You don't have to show them any proof to get the "prego" H1N1 shot...

cannondale1
11-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by signature7
She wants to meet up at a chapters on Friday. That's really harsh if she's looking to hurt a guy. I've heard of so many crazy stories of girls that do crap like that.

Give her a box and when she opens up the box there is a piece of poo inside?

Gibson
11-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by cannondale1

Give her a box and when she opens up the box there is a piece of poo inside?

Or you know, dick in a box...

adidas
11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
My email to her

Hey hunny,

I have one last test at home, and i am pregnant. Ill give it to you for free since ive been with my husband for over 15 years and this is gonna be our last child.

What exactly are you trying to use it for if you dont mind me asking? Ive had a few girlfriends that have tried fooling their boyfriends back in the day and its quite hilarious.

Thanks,

Jenna W.

Her answer

Hi,

Thank you so much, where can I pick it up?
I want to know that my fiance will choose pro-life. He's talked about not having kids before but when it comes down to it, I just need to know he won't make me do what I don't want to. And I also want to see him squirm for abit. Atleast get a foot rub out of this. Lol.

Thanks again,
Michelle

A790
11-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by adidas
My email to her

Hey hunny,

I have one last test at home, and i am pregnant. Ill give it to you for free since ive been with my husband for over 15 years and this is gonna be our last child.

What exactly are you trying to use it for if you dont mind me asking? Ive had a few girlfriends that have tried fooling their boyfriends back in the day and its quite hilarious.

Thanks,

Jenna W.

Her answer

Hi,

I want to know that my fiance will choose pro-life. He's talked about not having kids before but when it comes down to it, I just need to know he won't make me do what I don't want to. And I also want to see him squirm for abit. Atleast get a foot rub out of this. Lol.

Thanks again,
Michelle
Crazy manipulative people are drawn to each other. When two insecure, uncontrollable people hook up... watch out... BOOM!

SScott
11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
what a fucking bitch!

sputnik
11-10-2009, 03:17 PM
The irony would be if he chooses "pro-life" and then they later find out that they can't have kids.

Karma is a bitch to bitches.

syeve
11-10-2009, 03:20 PM
omg...I hate whores like that. Fuck her.

msommers
11-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I think foot rub = two black eyes in this case.

JimmyJones
11-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Bad decisive on her part.

Kritafo
11-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

This was my first thought as well. Line jumper

gqmw
LOL that's absolutely terrible thing to do.

syeve
My email to her

Hey hunny,

Thanks,

Jenna W.

Her answer

Hi,

Thanks again,
Michelle

Yep, post up that email my friend

Kritafo
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
My email to her

Hey hunny,

Thanks,

Jenna W.

Her answer

Hi,

Thanks again,
Michelle

Wow, that is not right.

ExtraSlow
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
In this case, I'm anti-life. Anti manipulative bitchs life.
If anything like this was tried on me and I found out about it, It would be splitsville with no hesitation.
If she's pulling out this level of crazy bitch before they are even married, it'll be cranked up several notches once that ring is on her finger.

:guns: :nut:

Tomaz
11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
That is messed up. See how quickly that relationship becomes destroyed!

FraserB
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM

adidas
11-10-2009, 04:44 PM
For those non-believers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/SxyEuro/1.jpg

V6-BoI
11-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
NVM

Michelle Watari-Chang
[email protected]

That name seems really familiar for some reason. I know it's no one I know directly, probably a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, or something.

But in any case, what the hell is she gonna do if he does choose pro life?
Tell her husband, "just playin, yo! I'm not prego!". If she doesn't get smacked, her husband is probably do anal every time from now on just to prevent this from happening again.

taemo
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Michelle Watari-Chang
[email protected]

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-19607.html
http://profiles.friendster.com/8956338

diamondedge
11-10-2009, 10:46 PM
WOW.

Her user number is OG! Hahaha...bring out the popcorn.

superboss
11-10-2009, 10:48 PM
You know Beyond csi members always sease to amaze me, finding info on people so quickly!!!:eek:

cannondale1
11-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Anybody want some popcorn?

http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/popcorn.jpg

CUG
11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
we need to find this girls boyfriend, like now

The_Rural_Juror
11-10-2009, 11:16 PM
The way I see it. (just an opinion).

Bitch wants kids. Fiance doesn`t.
They get married.
She pulls the goalie without him knowing.
She gets preggo and doesn`t want him to force her into getting an abortion.

:thumbsdow

Maybe arrange for the fiance to hand her the test kit.

JimmyJones
11-10-2009, 11:16 PM
yes! its threads like this which make up for the other 90% of the other shitty threads!

Ukyo8
11-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by taemo
Michelle Watari-Chang
[email protected]

great work detective :rofl:

nykz
11-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by CUG
we need to find this girls boyfriend, like now

+1, poor guy.. relationship could potentially be over

adidas
11-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Hello,

I would like to make it clear that I have contacted kijiji administrators, local authority via the Calgary police and have spoken to a lawyer. All three have agreed it is within my rights to make a report, with proper print out of evidence, and begin processing charges. I made that post in strict confidence, and if you have read the terms of use, you would understand that all interactions are strictly between two parties. You have rights to privacy but kijiji has already given consent to release information due to the nature of the situation.

My first step is to inform you of what my intention is. The second, is try to mediate this with you, please respond within 3 business days.

This is not a joke. I understand that you may not know the whole story, or disagree with my intentions, and feel that you could have come to me for a proper answer. Responding to a personal post, with the intention of entrapment leading to hate crimes is a violation. Posting my personal information, for the intention of discrimination is a violation.

I hope you are under the age of 18 where the young offenders law may umbrella you to what may come.

My last word then, is, I am not sure you know what defamation is. I am going to make it clear to you.

Defamatory Libel
Defamatory libel is published material that could injure a person’s reputation by exposing him or her to hatred, contempt or ridicule. The act of "publishing" a libellous comment can include exhibiting it in public, causing it to be read or seen, or showing it with intent that it be read by others — all of which would also apply to comments published on a Web page, or posted to a newsgroup or listserv.

Thanks,
Michelle

broken_legs
11-10-2009, 11:35 PM
wow

How many people have tried this against Beyond and failed?

Should be some more good entertainment!

So sorry for her BF! RUN MAN RUN!!!!

adidas
11-10-2009, 11:37 PM
What do you guys gather from that last email from her?

cannondale1
11-10-2009, 11:38 PM
She is a big talker. This won't amount to anything.

rated_R
11-10-2009, 11:39 PM
What do you guys gather from that last email from her?

I hope I'm wrong but damn son, I think you are in deep shit

CUG
11-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by nykz

+1, poor guy.. relationship DOES DEFINITELY NEED TO be over Fixed.

Someone should phone him. Women should not be allowed to get away with this bullshit.

cannondale1
11-10-2009, 11:42 PM
If anyone has read these kinds of threads on here, this shit is only beginning :rofl:

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

(or some OG mod knows her/the bf and quietly deletes the thread)

Jlude
11-10-2009, 11:48 PM
bitches be crazy

I hope Karma bites her in the ass... like sputnik says.

Although we all wish it wasn't true, (You're likely gonna say , "nah, my gf/wife wouldn't do something like this) they're all this fucking crazy, we just don't usually get to see it.

Jlude
11-10-2009, 11:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that bitch is crazy. She's all talk, stupid bitch.

realazy
11-10-2009, 11:57 PM
:drama:

Any experts here? is what she's claiming valid?

JimmyJones
11-10-2009, 11:59 PM
The bigger the deal she makes of this situation, the more people will find out she was trying to buy a used pregnancy test to threaten her boyfriend with. The only way you go down, is if she brings herself down with you. I just don't understand why such a seemingly smart girl would want to do that to her boyfriend in the first place.

Ill stick to below average iq females.

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by taemo
Michelle Watari-Chang
[email protected]

So, uh, anybody actually calling her number from that thread (403) 606-4226 :rofl:

Mixalot27
11-11-2009, 12:13 AM
All three have agreed it is within my rights to make a report, with proper print out of evidence, and begin processing charges.

I hope you are under the age of 18 where the young offenders law may umbrella you to what may come.

She's full of shit. First of all as far as I know, defamation is not a criminal offense. The most she could do is have a judge issue an injunction forcing her information to be taken down. Then she could file a civil lawsuit. But she'd need deep pockets to do this and her chances of winning would be slim. That's my opinion anyways.

Responding to a personal post, with the intention of entrapment leading to hate crimes is a violation. Posting my personal information, for the intention of discrimination is a violation.

Entrapment can only be done by law enforcement. Also it would mean that she would have had to commit a crime which I don't think she has.

Entrapment:
The inducement, by law enforcement officers or their agents, of another person to commit a crime for the purposes of bringing charges for the commission of that artificially-provoked crime.

What you've done might be a violation of Kijiji terms and conditions but even so all that would happen is your account will be banned.

FraserB
11-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Hahaha, this is great. So many A+ threads lately.

WTF did you guys send her that sent her over the edge? Throwaway emails and proxies FTW!!

cannondale1
11-11-2009, 12:15 AM
FIXED

Hello,

I would like to make it clear that I have contacted kijiji administrators, local authority via the Calgary police and have spoken to a lawyer. All three have agreed it is within my rights to make a report, with proper print out of evidence, and begin processing charges. I made that post in strict confidence, and if you have read the terms of use, you would understand that all interactions are strictly between two parties. You have rights to privacy but kijiji has already given consent to release information due to the nature of the situation.

My first step is to inform you of what my intention is. The second, is try to mediate this with you, please respond within 3 business days.

This is not a joke. I understand that you may not know the whole story, or disagree with my intentions, and feel that you could have come to me for a proper answer. Responding to a personal post, with the intention of entrapment leading to hate crimes is a violation. Posting my personal information, for the intention of discrimination is a violation.

My last word then, is, I am not sure you know what defamation is. I am going to make it clear to you.

Defamatory Libel
Defamatory libel is published material that could injure a person’s reputation by exposing him or her to hatred, contempt or ridicule. The act of "publishing" a libellous comment can include exhibiting it in public, causing it to be read or seen, or showing it with intent that it be read by others — all of which would also apply to comments published on a Web page, or posted to a newsgroup or listserv.

Govern yourself accordingly.

Thanks,
Michelle

TomcoPDR
11-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

So, uh, anybody actually calling her number from that thread (403) 606-4226 :rofl:

Acura EL = Do Not Want

Grogador
11-11-2009, 12:17 AM

FraserB
11-11-2009, 12:22 AM
I want to know where these people find lawyers who in my opinion don't know what they are trying to tell us we are doing.

Defamatory libel (Criminal libel), is the deliberate publication of defamatory lies which the author knows to be false.

So long as no one knowingly POSTED false info, they are fine. it comes down to the same thing it always does, opinion and facts are OK, while lies are not.:banghead:

I governed myself accordingly while posting this message.

adidas
11-11-2009, 12:26 AM
^^ So lets say that is correct in this situation, i wouldnt know who lied more, me or her? lol

Jlude
11-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by cannondale1
FIXED

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mixalot27
11-11-2009, 12:38 AM
My Bad on my last post, there is indeed Criminal Libel. However:

The criminal portion of the law has been applied on only six occasions in the past century, and all of those cases involve libellants attached to the state (police officers, judges, prison guards).

So I think you'll be alright. :thumbsup:

TomcoPDR
11-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Fuck, you guys ruin lives.

But I guess it balances out by saving this poor dude's life being "runined". (disclaimer: just my OPINION being a guy having past experience being fucked over by manipulative bitches such as false STD scare; FACT, money problems: FACT, baby daddy/custody drama: FACT)

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Acura EL = Do Not Want

Come on, you know you want it - those crazy chicks are usually crazy in bed :poosie:

KyleTA
11-11-2009, 12:52 AM
subscribed for future hilarity

se7en
11-11-2009, 01:08 AM

Come on, you know you want it - those crazy chicks are usually crazy in bed :poosie:

2nd...personal experience.

crazy in head, crazy in bed...

she looks like a suky suky long time type of girl...just my opinion of course... I governed myself accordingly....

She's actually kinda cute though...although it COULD BE A TRAPPPPPPP!!

Isaiah
11-11-2009, 01:20 AM
This thread delivers on a level seldom seen. Nice work Adidas.

Originally posted by Grogador
...pics of crazy bitch...
Wicked avatar. How appropriate given your your contribution to this thread
:rofl:

cycosis
11-11-2009, 01:30 AM
I love this site.:)

CUG
11-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Michelle Watari-Chang, with the evidence provided in this thread, is attempting to find out if her partner is pro-life, by showing him a bogus pregnancy test - to see his reaction. Michelle, if this is true, you are a fucking psycho whore.

zieg
11-11-2009, 01:56 AM
oh my. subscribed.

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Michelle Watari-Chang, with the evidence provided in this thread, is attempting to find out if her partner is pro-life, by showing him a bogus pregnancy test - to see his reaction. Michelle, if this is true, you are a fucking psycho whore.

careful, she could get her e-lawyer to sue you for that :rofl:

FraserB
11-11-2009, 01:57 AM
You know, I'm really, really shocked one of these hasn't made its way to one of the newspapers by now.

CUG
11-11-2009, 02:04 AM

careful, she could get her e-lawyer to sue you for that :rofl:
She better have some cake, because when I'm done defending mine, I'm going to go after her for punitive damages over emotional stress as well as reimbursement for legals fees. She'll be filling my gas tank and paying for my Second Cup Coffee for a long time.

reduxx
11-11-2009, 02:07 AM
No offense, but you all need to get a life. You're all ferociously banging away on your keyboards to insult a girl you don't even know, for something, though admittedly retarded, that has nothing to do with you.

Moreover, you should be aware that unauthorized posting of her personal info, ie: name, email address, PHOTOS, violates the Alberta Human Rights and Multiculturalism Act. Specifically when posted with such enlightened comments describing her as looking like the 'suky suky' type.

I don't know this girl, I don't know what she'll do, or, from a purely legal standpoint, what she can do, but what has been posted here is tantamount to invitation to harassemnt as well as libel. (FYI: to repeatedly describe her as a 'psycho bitch', etc. is libel.)

Have a splendid day.

Mixalot27
11-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by reduxx
I don't know this girl.

Right, you just conveniently signed up and made your first post on beyond defending her. Peddle your BS somewhere else.
:bullshit:

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 02:11 AM
No offense, but you all need to get a life. You're all ferociously banging away on your keyboards to insult a girl you don't even know, for something, though admittedly retarded, that has nothing to do with you.

Moreover, you should be aware that unauthorized posting of her personal info, ie: name, email address, PHOTOS, violates the Alberta Human Rights and Multiculturalism Act. Specifically when posted with such enlightened comments describing her as looking like the 'suky suky' type.

I don't know this girl, I don't know what she'll do, or, from a purely legal standpoint, what she can do, but what has been posted here is tantamount to invitation to harassemnt as well as libel. (FYI: to repeatedly describe her as a 'psycho bitch', etc. is libel.)

Have a splendid day.

So just to clarify, you signed up TODAY, actually just minutes ago, and this is your FIRST post.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who you are. This may take a while to figure out........... =)

SRSLY though Michelle, atleast try to change your posting 'tone' - it's pretty hard to troll a site when your posts read the same as your emails...........we may be men, but we're not that stupid :nut:

ReflexFX
11-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Best thread in a long while. :rofl:

FraserB
11-11-2009, 02:15 AM

Have a splendid day.

Its all either fact, opinion or public domain. All perfectly kosher. I suggest that you Google Sean Banerjee, East Side Dodge, Feliks Auto Body to see how these things turn out.

reduxx
11-11-2009, 02:19 AM
I don't know her, I know people who know her. They alerted me to this thread.

reduxx
11-11-2009, 02:22 AM
But even without debating the legality of the situation, what's going on here is pretty pathetic. Granted, had I heard of this situation without knowing anyone who knew her, I'd say, "What a retarded thing to do.", but I certainly wouldn't turn the fuckin' thing into a four page thread, replete with photos and other personal info. Seriously. It's lame. Yeah, her idea was retarded, but it seems that the folks on here (a car-centered message board, no less) are hell-bent on ruining her life, without any vested interested whatsover. I would get it if her boyfriend was one of your boys or whatever, but as far as I can tell, no one here knows her or her boyfriend.

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I don't know her, I know people who know her. They alerted me to this thread.

:rofl:

Okay, so since you "arn't" her, are you down for a little sucky sucky? :dunno:

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi,

I do actually know this girl and this has gotten out of hand. Michelle does not have a fiance. This prank was not even for her but written on a friend's behalf.

That's all there is to it.

CUG
11-11-2009, 02:26 AM

Have a splendid day. I could go on all day about her loving me rong time, send the Alberta Human Rights Commission our way.

You are peeing on a forest fire, and you're fucking stupid.

This dumb twat who is looking for a positive pregnancy test needs a slap in the head too. This is our business AS MEN to prevent a wild little psycho-whore like you from doing harm to him via manipulation.

You've been caught you little twat.

Originally posted by rx7boi
Hi,

I do actually know this girl and this has gotten out of hand. Michelle does not have a fiance. This prank was not even for her but written on a friend's behalf.

That's all there is to it. This wasn't a prank, she's checking her boyfriend to see if he is pro-life. We have documented correspondence of this.

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 02:26 AM
reduxx, PM me.

But for God's sakes, shut the fuck up for now.

Also, I can vouch that reduxx is not Michelle; you guys don't know me as well but I've been on this site for a while.

2EFNFAST
11-11-2009, 02:28 AM
reduxx, PM me.

Also, I can vouch that reduxx is not Michelle; you guys don't know me as well but I've been on this site for a while.

Hmmm, suspicious. Your member number is strong, but your story is weak. :dunno:

CUG
11-11-2009, 02:28 AM
reduxx, PM me.

Also, I can vouch that reduxx is not Michelle; you guys don't know me as well but I've been on this site for a while. This is contrived as well. reduxx likely is her, and your possible motives for acting this way might involve sexual gratification.

CUG
11-11-2009, 02:29 AM
EVIDENCE

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Reduxx is not her.

Truth.

CUG
11-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Reduxx is not her.

Truth.

What interest do you have in not seeing her held accountable for this level of manipulation?

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 02:35 AM

FraserB
11-11-2009, 02:39 AM
This is to rx7boi and reduxx.

Do you not have an issue with what she has done here? It seems like pretty low thing to do to someone you supposedly love. If a GF or fiancee of mine ever did this the next stop would be singleville.

freshprince1
11-11-2009, 02:46 AM
Good old Beyond.

...strictly my opinion of course...

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 02:50 AM
Sorry guys, the account is being lended to friend who wanted to posted, who is obviously exacerbating things.

In any case, I am trying to get in contact with OP and adidas (who is being very reasonable atm). I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible.

In terms of addressing the situation, I'm going to come clean with the whole picture in order to clarify any misunderstanding about Michelle.

I sincerely hope that you will consider the validity of this story:

Even though Michelle (who is single) is indeed the original sender of the email and the posted of the kijiji ad, she was merely posting it for a friend; as such, one would expect the sender to play the role as opposed to a long winded story about "how I'm doing this for a friend just so she can blahblahblah."

That's basically the story, as pathetic as it is. As of now, her friend refuses to take any responsibility, and Michelle is left dealing with this fiasco, all because she made the decision to post a poorly-orchestrated prank that her friend thought up.

Michelle is NOT the person who wants to obtain a positive pregnancy test in order to threaten her fiance.

CUG
11-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Sorry guys, the account is being lended to friend who wanted to posted, who is obviously exacerbating things.

Michelle is NOT the person who wants to obtain a positive pregnancy test in order to threaten her fiance. She sure fucking IS. The email in this document:

Substantiates that. I don't buy your bullshit at all. All of the sudden YOUR account is getting used by someone else, on top of her email getting used or sent on behalf of someone else.

It would be incredibly racist if ANYthing happened to this thread.

You're lying, and you need to stop. This is a vicious manipulation that should be exposed to the world, right here on beyond.

rx7boi
11-11-2009, 04:20 AM
Oh shit-stirrer, I would have expected that from you.

Good thing I've learned to tune you out seeing as how you're incapable of owning up to the fact that you could be wrong.

Troll on, good buddy; this will work out with or without you.

TC06
11-11-2009, 04:23 AM
Holy bananas subscribed

Tik-Tok
11-11-2009, 04:33 AM

Michelle is NOT the person who wants to obtain a positive pregnancy test in order to threaten her fiance.

However she appears to be the person who wants to obtain a positive pregnancy test in order to help threaten a friends fiance... yep, she's chalk full of morals, what a sweet girl.

slinkie
11-11-2009, 04:41 AM
woah

late tag

SScott
11-11-2009, 05:42 AM
So whats the big fucking deal here?

No one posted information about her that wasn't already on the internet. :rolleyes:

A) Pictures were already on Friendster
B) Email and Phone Number on Beyond

Bitches Be Crazy

BTW

Here is a video of what a prank is

MTGLhim0XqA

I even insured that it was an asian prank so you could relate reduxx

rockanrepublic
11-11-2009, 06:19 AM
lmfao fuckin subscribed
funny how many deflections are being added to the story with every post.