PDA

View Full Version : FS: Samsung Instinct

OCDP
11-12-2009, 11:58 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency):
Color: Black
Included: Phone, charger, USB cable, ear buds, everything included.
Unlocked: No
Used/Tested Networks: Bell
LifeTimer: Anywhere from 8-15 hrs. About 8 when using browser frequently. Seems to vary.
Condition: It's in alright shape. It's been dropped a couple times, so there are dings no the outer trim (about 2). There are scuff and scratch marks on the screen (about 2 scratches, lots of scuff marks). I'm not gunna lie about the condition, I'm not after a lot of money here. It's in perfectly fine working condition though, and the scuff/scratch marks aren't too visible while the phone it lit up. I am only after $50 for it,
Pictures: Will take pictures of it tonight

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: No
Payment: Cash only. $50
Contact: email me at: [email protected] for quickest response, or PM me here

NOTES: I am selling this because I'm switching to an iPhone 3GS on Bell. Not selling because it doesn't work, or has any problems. I just have no use for it anymore. It's a great phone, I have enjoyed using it. I've always wanted an iPhone but Bell never offered them, until now, hence why I am switching phones. Other than the scuff marks from it being used, it's in good, working condition. Like I say, the scuffs and scratches aren't that bad when in use, but when phone isn't lit up they are noticeable. I am only looking for $50

OCDP
12-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Bump. This is still available.

If you had PM'd me and were interested in the phone, please resend the PM's as my inbox was cleared. Sorry for the troubles..

Asking $50.. just want to get rid of it.

Email me for quickest response, I am very forgetful with PM's.

- Scott