PDA

View Full Version : HONDA WEST - used car dept

cookiemunster
11-13-2009, 10:27 AM
does anyone recommend any particular salesperson that works in the Used Car department? looking to pick a car up and just wanted to hear some feedback on who you'd recommend or stay away from ...

thanks

88CRX
11-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Just bought a car through them.... dealt with Bill (aka William) some old dude.

He's a used car salesman..... what can I say. No offence to anyone in sales but dont' beleive a word they say. And don't be afraid to walk away, they always call back.

carzcraz
11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I dealt with Bill Bulmer as well when I purchased my S2000... same guy as 88crx. Not the best but he got the job done and we got what I wanted for the trade in in return for the S. If I'm not mistaken, he's the longest used car sales guy working for Honda West.

As 88crx said, do not be afraid to walk away. Bill called us 4 times two days later after we'd walked away from their initial lowball trade-in offer.

88CRX
11-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by carzcraz

As 88crx said, do not be afraid to walk away. Bill called us 4 times two days later after we'd walked away from their initial lowball trade-in offer.

Yea I almost thought he wasn't going to call back but he did the same, called me 2 days later.

4doorj
11-14-2009, 12:29 AM
I bought a couple cars from cory. Too bad he doesn't work there anymore.
And yes walk away from lowballs!

Anton
11-14-2009, 12:18 PM
I work at HW. Talk to Charles Kayihura in pre-owned!