PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4 bolt 15" Gun-metal Motegi MR7s, with Toyo RA1 race rubber

whatthe
11-19-2003, 03:44 PM
These have patterns for either 4x100mm or 4x114.3mm. Offset I think is 38mm... although looking now at the silver ones on the web I see 35mm... I guess 35mm offset. Anyhoo...

If you've never driven with a true race tire, you don't know what you are missing. I drove with these around for a little bit and they are unbelieveable... even compared to my old 185/14 R Yokos R compounds. I had a difficult time and never really successfully found the limits of these tires unless you are on the track. Launching ability was greatly increased, however at race-city on a cold night... you're still screwed.

These have about another auto-x season on them, maybe less. Shaved to the prefect racing depth right now. They are my buddy's rims/tires that I was going to buy off of him. I'm selling the car, going for a different project. And although I would love to use up the rest of the rubber on the rims, I won't get a chance to.

Toyos maintain every bit of their grip to their ultimate demise so they are a beautiful tire. I had them on a Swift, but the bolt pattern is there for the Honda guys as well.

Also comes with 16 chrome lug-nuts which are inset the wheel with allen key (comes with socket).

For the race tires and rims $750CDN obo. If you've been thinking of doing some Solo II events these give a huuugee advantage.

Not sure about the Honda wheel weights, but compared to my 14" stock steelies on the Swift with rims and tires the Motegis are an inch larger and only 1lb heaver.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Couple of pictures,

http://members.shaw.ca/countach4sale/images/motegis.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/countach4sale/images/swift4.jpg

nex
11-19-2003, 04:39 PM
nice rims free bump, I like the supra in the backround

whatthe
11-19-2003, 09:04 PM
If they make a Swift look better, they should be able to make anything look better (everybody else thinking it). I had to back the Supra out in order to get into the shop for what I wanted. Turned out to make a nice pic. :D

I would sell these come spring, but they are in my garage taking up space with another project coming... I'm sure someone will take them, but I'd prefer locally to prevent the whole shipping hassle.

EK 2.0
11-19-2003, 09:17 PM
Free bumpity bump bump for a good friend...and a badass set of rims...Go Kyle Go...:clap: :clap:

New project...care to e-mail me to share??

iloveracing
12-11-2003, 12:19 PM
hey do you have pics of the rubber i wanna take a look
your sellin the rubber with the rims right i live in calgary so im close

iloveracing
12-11-2003, 12:21 PM
how much did u get the rims for
and are they damaged at all