PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

midship
08-26-2002, 11:09 AM
I am new to the board and just want to say hi to you all. ;) Also just want to give my thanks to rage2( black SLK@Solo2 ) who gave me some pointers and a roller coaster ride in his SLK at Solo2 the past Sat! Now I know I am no where near an aggressive driver at all :D

buh_buh
08-26-2002, 11:14 AM
welcome to the board.

Ben
08-26-2002, 11:57 AM
Welcome

Redlyne_mr2
08-26-2002, 04:10 PM
whats up man..nice to see another sw20 owner on here..have we met yet?
RYAN

boi-alien
08-26-2002, 04:12 PM
welcome aboard!

rage2
08-26-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by midship
I am new to the board and just want to say hi to you all. ;) Also just want to give my thanks to rage2( black SLK@Solo2 ) who gave me some pointers and a roller coaster ride in his SLK at Solo2 the past Sat! Now I know I am no where near an aggressive driver at all :D

Welcome aboard! Hope my suggestions got you up to speed quick. Your time was definately respectable for a first time out. Looked good out there! There's lots to learn, tire pressures, driving styles. Careful though, it gets addictive pretty quickly! =)

midship
08-26-2002, 04:26 PM
Redlyne_mr2: Ryan what's up! Its Ambrose here! :D Robin was out there too with me last Sat to try out this "additive" sport :rofl:

rage2: There are a lot I have to learn about my car. I was having too much fun and forgot to check tire pressure after the run, and not to mention entry and exit speed ... haha I was just kinda driving :)
Just one question - Is Street Mod a higher class than Super stock or vice versa??? :confused:

Pete92SL
08-26-2002, 05:34 PM
Welcome :)

Pete

Redlyne_mr2
08-27-2002, 01:52 PM
Redlyne_mr2: Ryan what's up! Its Ambrose here! :D Robin was out there too with me last Sat to try out this "additive" sport :rofl:

rage2: There are a lot I have to learn about my car. I was having too much fun and forgot to check tire pressure after the run, and not to mention entry and exit speed ... haha I was just kinda driving :)
Just one question - Is Street Mod a higher class than Super stock or vice versa??? :confused:
Yo Ambrose..welcome to the board!..it was great to finally see your car in person the pics I saw of it didnt do it justice..super clean ride

choweyt3t4
08-27-2002, 09:08 PM
how ya doin?welcome

GT2NV
08-27-2002, 10:36 PM
welcome man:burnout:

rage2
08-28-2002, 12:26 AM

It goes Stock, Super Stock, Street Prepared, then Modified. What class you end up in is dependant on what you modify on your car, each class has a list of things you can and can not do, once you exceed it you bump to the next class.

Warren can clarify it, I'm just a rookie myself trying to figure out the rules =).