PDA

View Full Version : WTR 1956 (or thereabout) Belair for wedding Photos September 4 2010

The Wanderer
11-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Good day,

A friend of mine wants to have photos taken with her dream car (1956 Belair) at her wedding (Sept 4 2010).

If you have one (or one near that age) and are willing to rent it for a couple of hours for a photo shoot, or if you know a place that might rent a similar car, please either PM me or respond to this thread.

Also if you could let me know what a reasonable amount of money to pay for such a rental would be, that would also be appreciated.

I realise this is almost a year away but she has asked if people know these answers and I figured this forum might have the answers.

I will pass the information on to my friends.

Thank you in advance to all who answer.

se7en
11-17-2009, 12:47 AM
I may know a few classic car guys that could help but they would be in medicine hat...

on a side note...that's my B-Day...

dogstar
11-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Try asking at the World of Wheels show, there are always a few cars of that vintage and asking in person is always best, imo.

http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/calgary.php

jdmsource
11-17-2009, 05:19 PM
i just spoke with a good friend of mine who has a 55 BelAir, and told him about this thread, he doesnt mind helping you out, pm;d you his info:)

The Wanderer
11-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Well I called JDMs friend and passed his number on to my friend. She was not sure she would find something and especially not this fast.

This info made her day

Thank you all for your info