PDA

View Full Version : Fs: BB Bold w/ Extras & Unlocked. Released Fido Pin.

shakalaka
11-17-2009, 02:12 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $450OBO ---> $250 also open to trades.
Color: Black
Included: Box, Manuals, Phone, Battery, Cover, Charger, USB, Brand new White Housing
Unlocked: Yes
Used/Tested Networks: Fido, Rogers
LifeTimer: Resettable
Condition: 8/10 on current housing

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: Prefer to meet locally
Payment: Cash

NOTES:
Ok so selling this as I decided to stick with my Iphone. The current housing has some chips on the silver bezel part but nothing too crazy and to fix that I have a brand new white housing that it will come with (not installed) it and it cost me a $50 to get here.

The Fido PIN is released as well, so don't have to bother calling Rogers and them and back forth for it. Contact me via pm with offers, please no lowballs.

shakalaka
11-17-2009, 08:36 PM
I forgot to add that it also comes with a car charger and all the tools that you need to change the housing of the phone.

shakalaka
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Bump

shakalaka
11-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok the reason for price drop is this. I changed the housing and everything worked absolutely fine and I dont know what came over me that I decided to open it up again have the black keyboard instead and stuff. I did the exact same process, didn't drop it or anything like that at all and did what I did before, but to make the long story short. When I turn on the phone now, the loading screen is all flickering and flashing. And it turns on fine and works absolutely fine until every once in a while the screen flickers and flashes all different colors on it for some reason. Until you press the home button again and then it goes back to normal. I have no idea what happened, and I tried to look, and if I have to guess something I would say it's prolly the screen's connector part to the motherboard. So perhaps a new screen which would have the new screen connector part should fix it. Anyway it does work everything normal, minus that screen flashing and flickering part hence, the massive price drop. Techy people I am sure won't let this awesome deal go and can most likely fix it fairly easy.

UPDATE: The screen doesn't turn on at all now. The phone turns on I can tell through keypad lights and everything but the screen doesn't. I see a very tiny rip in the connector strip of the screen that connects to motherboard. So my best guess is that it has to be the problem. The rip part obviously messed up the connection and messes up the screen so all you'll need is a new screen and you're good to go. I've seen it for as much as $35 when I googled it. So for under $300 you can have a Bold with tons of accessories. I would do it myself, but since I had it for sale for a while anyway and using my iphone I can't really be bothered. So my loss is your gain.

shakalaka
12-09-2009, 10:42 PM
BUMP....no $50 lowballs please!!

shakalaka
12-16-2009, 06:38 PM
The phone is now SOLD. Some accessories are still available thought, which are posted in a different for sale thread. So this thread can be closed.

Thanks