PDA

View Full Version : NCAA MEN's Basketball

PGTze
11-20-2003, 01:14 AM
In case you didn't know, College Basketball rocks:thumbsup:

Anyhoo, who do you think is going to win it all this year? Make your predictions now, and if your team is the last one standing in March you will look brilliant.

I've been a North Carolina fan since the days of Rasheed Wallace and Jerry Stackhouse. It's too bad every other person claims them as their favorite team just beacause they have cool jerseys. But whatever I'm still stickign with them. McCants and Felton will light shit up, and I think that big May dude will blow up this year.

My pick: North Carolina

Ajay
11-21-2003, 01:47 PM
I'm with you on the North Carolina team I've loved them for eons and eons.

They've produced SOOOO many amazing players and have had probably the best coach in college basketball history guide them for over 30 years. To bad big Dean decided to call it quits.

I think NC will be a wicked team to contend with this year.

College ball is a billion times better than NBA that's for damn sure.

bigboom
11-21-2003, 02:51 PM
its gotta be the tar heels this year...roy williams is gonna bring that team back.

PGTze
11-21-2003, 03:11 PM
I agree with the everything Ajay and bigboom said, NC owns all:D

nosegrindR
11-23-2003, 10:07 PM
syracuse all the way

PGTze
11-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by nosegrindR
syracuse all the way

No more Carmelo Anthony though...

nosegrindR
11-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

No more Carmelo Anthony though...

hmm, true

bigboom
11-24-2003, 10:28 AM
syracuse wont go to far this year...they dont have duany or anthony this year, the only saving hope they have is mcnamara and he is streaky.

the only other team that i think has a really good chance is duke, especially since they probably have the most experienced roster with duhon and ewing at guards and then reddick.