PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

trev0006
11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-09/11-20-09page-2010-Subaru-Legacy-25GT.htm) Sport sedan test and review.

kevie88
11-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Man I really don't like the new Leggy styling.. I really like the old one (especially in the wagon) better.

But then again, I used to say I hated the new STI, and now I own one.

ekguy
11-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah the older wagons are amazing. I was working landscaping by the zoo and every day i'd see a dark red wagon with a crazy sounding exhaust going by. I know I'm not the only one who will know about this Legacy putting around. Sounded absolutely mean.

Canmorite
11-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
Yeah the older wagons are amazing. I was working landscaping by the zoo and every day i'd see a dark red wagon with a crazy sounding exhaust going by. I know I'm not the only one who will know about this Legacy putting around. Sounded absolutely mean.

I really hope they make another Legacy wagon. Salesman at Centaur said they're done though, as the only wagon will be the Outback :thumbsdow

ekguy
11-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

I really hope they make another Legacy wagon. Salesman at Centaur said they're done though, as the only wagon will be the Outback :thumbsdow

That's lame. I would definitely consider a Legacy Wagon as my next car. Since I got my Legend I've pretty much resigned to bigger luxury cars at this point. A Legacy would hit alot of criteria I would like in making a choice for my next car. AWD, pretty decent power, turbo so lot's of potential, very nice lines, all around a very nice car. Bit on the big side but with nice power upgrades it doesn't matter.

Kamen
11-27-2009, 10:17 PM
I really don't like how the front grill is so square, it totally clashes with the lines of the car.

94boosted
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
I actually like this car, much more entertaining then some of the other cars in it's class plus AWD and a Turbo = :D