PDA

View Full Version : T&T Supermarket (NE) - Dim Sum Counter

dimsumdude
11-20-2009, 11:19 AM
What time do they finished serving dim sum at their T&T Food court?

n1zm0
11-20-2009, 11:26 AM
i thought it was all day kind of thing just like the food take out next door? it's a rip off anyways.

you signed up as 'dimsumdude' today to ask this question? :dunno: :nut:

Vagabond142
11-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I don't know, but I have to say: appropriate thread for appropriate username.

:thumbsup:

Xtrema
11-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0
i thought it was all day kind of thing just like the food take out next door? it's a rip off anyways.

All day but their food is gross and not much cheaper than proper dimsum places.

Vagabond142
11-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

As I am always on the hunt for good dim sum (well, good food, PERIOD), where would you recommend, Mr Xtrema? :)

n1zm0
11-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

yeah hence the rip off thing, it's better to just wait until sunday morning for u and me or harbour city (i've had just about enough of regency palace's production line blandness)
it's almost even worth it driving all the way up to teapot and waiting in line outside for ages.

henrytang
11-21-2009, 07:54 PM
you need to get there early if you want fresh dim sum. don't bother with t&t counter later in the day.

C4S
11-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Never ....... :burnout:

TomcoPDR
11-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Teapot by the Harvest Hills T&T is pretty good, long ass line ups and stare downs from Azn dudes.

3nergiz3d
11-26-2009, 01:45 PM
I usually go to Happy Hill.

Disoblige
11-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Teapot by the Harvest Hills T&T is pretty good, long ass line ups and stare downs from Azn dudes.

BLEEEEECCK!!

The only place I go for the non-cart pushing Dim Sum is that place on Center St. across from New Asia (not Central Grand in New Asia). Otherwise, I like the pushing of the cart.

liquidboi69
11-28-2009, 12:24 PM
I prefer places like

Silver Dragon
Forbidden City
The Regency

Places I hate

Tai Pan (Disobliges recommendation, their long noodles, churng fun sucks so much)

U&Me tooo much fucked up weird variants of dim sums to look "unique" but just not my style, and they don't serve the originals of them either. Eg. Shrimp Dumplings + Bamboo Shoot, no thanks plz

Teapot is one of my LEASSST favourite places thats for sure. Once again not a huge selection of fooods for what I prefer to eat. Long ass lines, and I find it to be most greasiest in my opinion based on how my stomach feels afterwards.

There's much more but those are the 3 I prefer to go to anyways.

Disoblige
11-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
I prefer places like

Silver Dragon
Forbidden City
The Regency

Places I hate

Tai Pan (Disobliges recommendation, their long noodles, churng fun sucks so much)

U&Me tooo much fucked up weird variants of dim sums to look "unique" but just not my style, and they don't serve the originals of them either. Eg. Shrimp Dumplings + Bamboo Shoot, no thanks plz

Teapot is one of my LEASSST favourite places thats for sure. Once again not a huge selection of fooods for what I prefer to eat. Long ass lines, and I find it to be most greasiest in my opinion based on how my stomach feels afterwards.

There's much more but those are the 3 I prefer to go to anyways.

Ah that's it! Tai Pan! You're probably right about the noodles, I've seen it at other tables and they don't look too appetizing.

Forbidden City :thumbsup:
Just usually out of my way since its in the NE.

TomcoPDR
11-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

BLEEEEECCK!!

The only place I go for the non-cart pushing Dim Sum is that place on Center St. across from New Asia (not Central Grand in New Asia). Otherwise, I like the pushing of the cart.

Some of you rich Beyonders should start a dim sum place with the push carts ON TRACKS on the floor... so it's kinda like sushi boat on the table. Except the tracks go looping around all the tables, that'd be sweet. :thumbsup:

Or what about a place where you have dim sum 24 hours/day... kind of like Denny's all day breakfast.

dj_rice
11-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Or what about a place where you have dim sum 24 hours/day... kind of like Denny's all day breakfast.

I've thought about this business venture but then thought if it happens, its gonna become a frequent FOB/FK hangout, and it would lose the exclusiveness of meaning dim sum