PDA

View Full Version : Drunk driver?

eur0
11-21-2009, 09:26 PM
This was at midnight last night on Anderson. Before I started recording he was doing 50 for about 3 blocks and then sped up when I didn't want to go around him. Sorry about the ass video, it was with my phone.

hlrjPnvDIII

speedog
11-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Could've just been texting too. Seen too many texters who wander about in their lanes. Ppl putting on make-up also tend to wander.

Sentry
11-21-2009, 09:31 PM
:dunno:

Should have called it in right then and there if it was that suspicious, not much they can do now if he made it home in one piece.

dj_rice
11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Or could be just a really bad driver, seen the same thing this afternoon, dude in the front started drifting into the left lane and almost swiped a Tahoe, the guy that was driving bad was either African or Somali or Sudan

henrytang
11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
:dunno:

Should have called it in right then and there if it was that suspicious, not much they can do now if he made it home in one piece.

:werd:

Sentry
11-21-2009, 09:34 PM
What I'm seeing a lot of is people driving around at night with just their DRLs. Not even parking lights turned on.

Disoblige
11-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
What I'm seeing a lot of is people driving around at night with just their DRLs. Not even parking lights turned on.

I don't know what pisses me off more. When I see people driving with their DRLs and no constant taillights at night it makes me think they're fucking cheap or something, like when someone didn't turn on their HIDs on their BMW :poosie:

But then, I see those Hummers or Cavaliers or Sentras or whatever with 6000 K HIDs just blarring out their stock lights with HID fogs and everything.. Then they look at your lights or something and act all proud because they think their lights are so much better and "sicker" because they're brighter and light everything up.

Kloubek
11-21-2009, 10:01 PM
....seen a lot worse than that!

eur0
11-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I wish I caught them when they were doing 50, they started to put on the brakes for the green light down to 30 then accelerated again...video just doesn't do the justice!

rockanrepublic
11-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
....seen a lot worse than that!
+1
that guy was basically a perfectly sober driver compared to the ones i seen out there.

DannyO
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Wandering in the lanes? slowing down for no reason then speeding back up? sounds like a perfectly normal calgary driver to me.

henrytang
11-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
Wandering in the lanes? slowing down for no reason then speeding back up? sounds like a perfectly normal calgary driver to me.

true...... i was behind that guy today :)

basically from now until jan 1/2010 we were get a lot more of these threads :thumbsdow

syritis
11-21-2009, 10:42 PM
From my understanding with a discussion I had with an officer, drunk drivers tend to driver slower then posted speeds. and when they veer into another lane they correct more violently.
not saying this is fact just opinions based on his job experience.

+1 for the calgary drivers thought. it's hard to tell the difference between a drunk driver and a typical sober Calgarian.

2EFNFAST
11-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Looks just like your typical driver here.

Drunks are usually more exagerrated - one time I was driving down Macleod Trail heading south behind a drunk - this guy was in the centre lane and would weave all the leffffffffft, then all the way riiiiiiiiiiiiight, going from curb to curb.

Nobody wanted to pass him :rofl:

J-D
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
nothing compared to what I've seen on the roads at night lol

luxor
11-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

But then, I see those Hummers or Cavaliers or Sentras or whatever with 6000 K HIDs just blarring out their stock lights with HID fogs and everything.. Then they look at your lights or something and act all proud because they think their lights are so much better and "sicker" because they're brighter and light everything up.

OMG tell me about it, I have been noticing way too many trucks and SUVs with ricer-blue HID kits lately. I high beam all of them but they seem totally unaware of why and the best part is they can't high beam you back LOL.

scat19
11-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by luxor

OMG tell me about it, I have been noticing way too many trucks and SUVs with ricer-blue HID kits lately. I high beam all of them but they seem totally unaware of why and the best part is they can't high beam you back LOL.

It's getting worse, more and more cars are doing it. I wish cops started pulling them over for illegal lighting. Blinds the shit outta people.