PDA

View Full Version : Another one for Beyond CSI...

VWbloke
11-22-2009, 11:34 AM
This is very much a long shot, but thought I'd try just in case...

Last night someone placed a heavy planter on the windshield of my girlfriend's Smart car resulting in two broken wiper arms and a huge crack in the glass. They also managed to knock the passenger side mirror and broke it.

Her car was parked in her driveway in McKenzie.

I realize it was likely a prank by some kids, but it still really pissed us off.

I'll give $500 to anyone who can get me the name(s) and address(es) of whoever did it.

Again, this is totally a long shot, but perhaps there is someone on here that heard about it and knows who is responsible.

calgarys_finest
11-22-2009, 11:41 AM
i hope you find who did it. Some asshat in my community moved my concrete blocks going up to my house no damage really but those things are heavy and i had to move them all back.

gqmw
11-22-2009, 11:56 AM
What a piss off man. I'm not much of a help I don't live/really know people in that area but good luck finding them, I hope you do.

jljhlhl
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by calgarys_finest
i hope you find who did it. Some asshat in my community moved my concrete blocks going up to my house no damage really but those things are heavy and i had to move them all back.

Do you live in or around Canyon Meadows? Few houses around me had that happen to them too. :nut:

speedog
11-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jljhlhl

Do you live in or around Canyon Meadows? Few houses around me had that happen to them too. :nut: Hmmm, op said "Her car was parked in her driveway in McKenzie." Doesn't sound like Canyon Meadows to me or even that close other than they're both SE communities.

ekguy
11-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by speedog
Hmmm, op said "Her car was parked in her driveway in McKenzie." Doesn't sound like Canyon Meadows to me or even that close other than they're both SE communities.

he's referring to a completely different incident here.

To the op: good luck. Mackenzie is full of rich, spoiled asshats that have nothing better to do with their time than to do shit like this.

Had a kid from Mackenzie try and leave after causing 4000$ of damage to my old ek.

psycoticclown
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ekguy

he's referring to a completely different incident here.

To the op: good luck. Mackenzie is full of rich, spoiled asshats that have nothing better to do with their time than to do shit like this.

Had a kid from Mackenzie try and leave after causing 4000$ of damage to my old ek.

Details?

TimeAttack
11-22-2009, 10:41 PM
A vehicle where I lived had an egg tossed at the front windshield a few weeks ago. It's odd because it's a private access parking area.
It was like that for almost a month and I don't think the owner even knows about it as they never drive the car.

ekguy
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown

Details?

was a few years back. Was getting a friend at Bishop O'Byrne. Douchebag comes flying around the corner of the parking lot drifting his explorer cuz there's a bit of snow on the ground. Climbs it on top of my parked civic. Tries to back off my car, but I got out and ran to his door and opened it so he turned off the truck.

Then he lied to the cops about what happened. Although all his friends gave the same story as mine and my then gf. So cop got 5 same stories and then one different one from him. Cop looked at him and was like: so let me get this straight, you moved all those broken pieces of this young gentleman's car to that spot overthere to make everyone elses story true and make yours a lie? Or did you hit him over there where everyone said you hit him. He then started crying haha. It was awesome.

Caused 4000$ damage, and with help from a very very og from beyond who has owned a widebody mr2, a crazy type r swaped ek and a crazy s2000, I got it fixed for a tad under 2000$. Then, since I was in my ricer mode, I got a big huge sound system and drove by this kid a different day, opened my door and thanked him for my brand new sound system haha.

His last name was Wettick (**spelling??). He randomly was the neighbor of one of my friends at the time and was from what I heard hated by the whole street, him along with his brother.

TimeAttack
11-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
I got a big huge sound system and drove by this kid a different day, opened my door and thanked him for my brand new sound system haha.

Is it just me or does it seem like taunting actions like this are directly asking for vandalism/retaliation?

ekguy
11-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by TimeAttack

Is it just me or does it seem like taunting actions like this are directly asking for vandalism/retaliation?

Well he would of needed to know where I lived first and foremost. And since we know about 99% of young guys in Calgary can't really fight worth shit unless they have their "boys" with them I wasn't really worried about it.

Highschool seniors here look like our junior high kids back in the maritimes hehe.

dandia89
11-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by jljhlhl

Do you live in or around Canyon Meadows? Few houses around me had that happen to them too. :nut:
that happened around my house a few years ago and I'm in canyon meadows.