PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Imports

ManHunter
08-26-2002, 01:24 PM
ya battle of the imports was great Man hunter I think i over heard you talk to someoe about your car being out of comission.

Anyone else went to BOI? What did you think? I thought it was pretty good. Much better organized than the last one. They actually started on time. Great day. No glitches with their timing computer. Burnout contest was out of this world. I hope someone has video of it too. And the 13.3 seconds Diesel Cummins truck is really cool.

Redline, did you see that Colt with the papier mache body kit in the show & shine? That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. I hope someone got picture of that.

MH

Redlyne_mr2
08-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ManHunter

Anyone else went to BOI? What did you think? I thought it was pretty good. Much better organized than the last one. They actually started on time. Great day. No glitches with their timing computer. Burnout contest was out of this world. I hope someone has video of it too. And the 13.3 seconds Diesel Cummins truck is really cool.

Redline, did you see that Colt with the papier mache body kit in the show & shine? That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. I hope someone got picture of that.

MH
ya that was a great show.....that colt 200 gt was beat haha paper mache with maskign tape ..haha...did you see the car that won best audio shit..to bad you werent there , you woudl have gone home with a trophy:clap:

nookmumracing
08-27-2002, 10:26 AM
"THE MACK":rofl:

Peace

Loose
08-27-2002, 05:58 PM
Roll Out..

ManHunter
08-27-2002, 06:04 PM
Hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't that something! I wonder how much time was put into this "body kit". :)

MH

raab
08-27-2002, 06:20 PM
Is that paper mashae?or however u spell it:rofl: :rofl: