PDA

View Full Version : Heres one for the "anti-douche parking" patrol

scat19
11-23-2009, 11:50 AM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4357/bikeza.jpg

Spotted this at a wal-mart over the weekend. I lol'd.

Xtrema
11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
I would start ramming carts into that bike.

superboss
11-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I would start ramming carts into that bike.
Definitely, what a douche!!!

Tik-Tok
11-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Hahahah, I would totally blockade his bike with carts. Tip them over and everything so he has to actually work to get his bike out.

TimeAttack
11-23-2009, 12:12 PM
You guys are ruthless, I think it's a pretty inventive way to protect the bike from crazy drivers.

You can't take life so seriously, I could see getting upset if you owned the store and the parking lot, but not just as a passer by.

Tik-Tok
11-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by TimeAttack
You guys are ruthless, I think it's a pretty inventive way to protect the bike from crazy drivers.

Oh, I totally agree, it's a great idea, BUT if I were happen to be shopping in that plaza, and had to put my shopping cart away... welll....

adam c
11-23-2009, 12:19 PM
i probably would have hunted down some carts just to put in there for the sake of it

blownz
11-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I would really be scared to park a bike like that since it is so easy to mess with a bike.

I walked to a starbucks a few blocks from my place a few months ago with my wife and kids (so we had a stroller) and some idiot with a bike parked on the side walk. So we had to push to stoller into the parking lot and then around his bike and back up onto the sidewalk to get in. Parking lot was totally empty so the guy was just being a douche. This other guy sitting on the patio said loudly "what fucking idiot parked his bike like that??" No one answered so he got up and pushed the bike off the sidewalk and layed it down on the road.

Owner came out yelling and swearing, but everyone else sided with the guy that put his bike on the road and the little punk took off. Funny thing was he had a really hard time picking up the bike. lol

Either way, while I wouldn't do it, I also don't feel sorry for anything that happens to idiots like this.

Benny
11-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by blownz
This other guy sitting on the patio said loudly "what fucking idiot parked his bike like that??" No one answered so he got up and pushed the bike off the sidewalk and layed it down on the road.

Wow haha, that balls on that guy. I'd murder someone if they dumped my bike like that. That being said, I wouldn't be on the sidewalk haha

Eibbus
11-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by TimeAttack

You can't take life so seriously, I could see getting upset if you owned the store and the parking lot, but not just as a passer by.

You sir, fail.

So instead of the carts being safely stowed in a designated area, people will start leaving them around all our cars instead.

kevie88
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I think that guy works there, I see that bike parked there all the time.

SCHIDER23
11-23-2009, 08:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl: The owner is really creative, that's for sure.

Maxx Mazda
11-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Deerfoot Wal-Mart for teh w1n...

Seriously though, what a loser...

traviswithaG
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
damaging his property. totaly uncalled for. stacking carts infront of his bike.. halarious. Also a giant sign that says i park like a douche bag. would be funny

RY213
11-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Have you guys been in a Walmart parking lot recently? The carts are always scattered everywhere but in the cart return. I think the safest way to protect your vehicle from carts would be to park it in the buggy corral lol...

Sebasshole
11-23-2009, 11:35 PM
not to mention, that bike = POS

blownz
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Benny

Wow haha, that balls on that guy. I'd murder someone if they dumped my bike like that. That being said, I wouldn't be on the sidewalk haha

The guy was HUGE and he actually layed it down really gently. Still a bit much (although I like the idea of pushing someones bike somewhere else if they park like that), but I don't feel sorry for the guy.

Darell_n
11-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Grab a friend and flip the corral around facing the parked car. They aren't bolted down.

JfuckinC
11-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Darell_n
Grab a friend a flip the corral around facing the parked car. They aren't bolted down.

:rofl: :rofl:

Toilet_D
11-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by traviswithaG
damaging his property. totaly uncalled for. stacking carts infront of his bike.. halarious. Also a giant sign that says i park like a douche bag. would be funny

i agree, if youre going to throw your bike somewhere, make sure its out of the way, not blocking other vehicles or pedestrians, common friggin courtesy.

but under any circumstance, do NOT damage his fucking bike.
i would have kicked the guys fucking head in.

nonsane
11-26-2009, 01:38 PM
On a sidenote i was able to park my old VW rabbit in one of these. However the doors won't open. but hey that's what the hatch is for.

gqmw
11-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Toilet_D

i agree, if youre going to throw your bike somewhere, make sure its out of the way, not blocking other vehicles or pedestrians, common friggin courtesy.

but under any circumstance, do NOT damage his fucking bike.
i would have kicked the guys fucking head in.

At least the guy laid it down gently...it would be a dick move to damage the guys bike even if he deserved it though.

And yeah....I would be pissed man if that happened to me...although I wouldn't park on the sidewalk.

rockanrepublic
11-27-2009, 10:40 AM
yea its not the bikes fault it is 150% his.

Tik-Tok
11-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by gqmw

At least the guy laid it down gently...it would be a dick move to damage the guys bike even if he deserved it though.

And yeah....I would be pissed man if that happened to me...although I wouldn't park on the sidewalk.

Thats the thing though, if the guy manned up, apologized and moved the bike, nothing would have happened to it. It was because he kept his mouth shut and stayed in hiding that it got tipped.

Toilet_D
11-27-2009, 12:11 PM
^ you're missing the point.. you do NOT put your hands on a vehicle you dont own. the second buddy laid that guys bike down, he became just as disrespectful as the owner.

Tik-Tok
11-27-2009, 12:37 PM
^ you're missing the point.. you do NOT put your hands on a vehicle you dont own. the second buddy laid that guys bike down, he became just as disrespectful as the owner.

Normally, I'd agree, but if there's a car blocking traffic, you push that shit out of the way. No difference here.

Toilet_D
11-27-2009, 12:55 PM
^so put yourself in this situation.. your bike is parked on a sidewalk, blocking people.. and the same thing happens to you, you think it's ok for someone to take your bike off its stand, and lay it down on the ground?

sure, you're an asshat for parking your bike there in the first place, but its ok for someone to LAY your bike down, and risk damage to the side of your bike. in the very least, dont you think the person should move it, and put it back on its stand?

ill say it again, you do NOT put your hands on another persons vehicle. you have options, you can either call parking authority, someone will move it, OR you can confront the owner of the vehicle. if you still find its necessary to move the bike, and lay it down, you're eagerly awaiting a good ass kicking.

nolan34
12-10-2009, 07:40 PM
ahahaha i know that guy im gunna call him and tell him hes a asshole celebrity :poosie:

jsn
12-10-2009, 07:55 PM
^so put yourself in this situation.. your bike is parked on a sidewalk, blocking people.. and the same thing happens to you, you think it's ok for someone to take your bike off its stand, and lay it down on the ground?

There's the error to your logic. Most beyonders would never be caught in this situation in the first place because we try not to park like douches. Parking is not something to be taken lightly here at beyond.

I don't think I'd go so far as to damage the guys bike on purpose, but i definitely don't have anything against the guy who laid the bike down on the street.

V6-BoI
12-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Oh, I totally agree, it's a great idea, BUT if I were happen to be shopping in that plaza, and had to put my shopping cart away... welll....

You'd be one of the only considerate people that put their carts away at Wal-Mart. I'm sure my car got scratched at Wal-Mart because people some asshole didn't put away their shopping cart. And that shopping cart somehow made it to the side of my car.

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by jsn

There's the error to your logic. Most beyonders would never be caught in this situation in the first place because we try not to park like douches. Parking is not something to be taken lightly here at beyond.

I don't think I'd go so far as to damage the guys bike on purpose, but i definitely don't have anything against the guy who laid the bike down on the street.

ok.. you do know what a hypothetical situation means right?

sr20s14zenki
12-10-2009, 09:30 PM
^^^No, i think the point is this. If you park like a douchefuck, you dont deserve any respect, and neither do your personal belongings. Dont park like a fuck, and your shit wont get damaged. Sounds pretty simple to me. The problem is that people who douche park are just plain stupid. I bet the guy who had his bike laid down didnt even learn his lesson, i bet he fagparked somewhere else. That really irks me, people who think they are entitled to park like assholes cuz their car is nice. Get a life. I dont fag park, i park on the other side of the parking lot where nobody is. Its more of a walk, but its better than being an idiot for the protection of my paint job. Know whats stupid? You can park on the other side of the god damn parking lot, and some asshole will STILL park too close to you and damage your car.

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:33 PM
but what im saying is, you're just as much of an ignorant fuck, if you damage someones property. it'd be like me touching your soft-spot if you parked your car infront of my house, blocking any means of me getting MY vehicle out.

sr20s14zenki
12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
but what im saying is, you're just as much of an ignorant fuck, if you damage someones property. it'd be like me touching your soft-spot if you parked your car infront of my house, blocking any means of me getting MY vehicle out. Again, i believe that if somebody blocked your car into your garage, douche parking, do whatever it takes to get it out of the way. Guys kept parking like assholes at my shop, taking our MARKED spots, after continuous warnings. Well, i told them for the last time that i would be using the zoom boom to put their car on the roof if they parked there again. The warning was enough i guess, they never parked there again, been like 6 months.

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Again, i believe that if somebody blocked your car into your garage, douche parking, do whatever it takes to get it out of the way. Guys kept parking like assholes at my shop, taking our MARKED spots, after continuous warnings. Well, i told them for the last time that i would be using the zoom boom to put their car on the roof if they parked there again. The warning was enough i guess, they never parked there again, been like 6 months.

yes, but do you know what thats called..? CONFRONTAAAATION.
you didnt have to damage anything did ya?!

sr20s14zenki
12-10-2009, 09:42 PM

yes, but do you know what thats called..? CONFRONTAAAATION.
you didnt have to damage anything did ya?!

Fortunately no, and i see your point. But still, sometimes confrontation doesnt work, so whats the next step?

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Fortunately no, and i see your point. But still, sometimes confrontation doesnt work, so whats the next step?

oh gosh i dont know! call someone to tow it?
you said it yourself, they're marked stalls

sr20s14zenki
12-10-2009, 09:47 PM

oh gosh i dont know! call someone to tow it?
you said it yourself, they're marked stalls

Yah i guess, let the tow truck driver damage it.

Its kinda funny, ive heard of instances where people park in front of fire hydrants. Yknow what the firemen do? Smash the windows out and run the hose thru the windows. :D

Theres a situation where the owner cant do shit, their stupidity is punished with broken windows. Just an example.

Toilet_D
12-10-2009, 09:51 PM

Yah i guess, let the tow truck driver damage it.

Its kinda funny, ive heard of instances where people park in front of fire hydrants. Yknow what the firemen do? Smash the windows out and run the hose thru the windows. :D

Theres a situation where the owner cant do shit, their stupidity is punished with broken windows. Just an example.

oh man, if its in the situation where someone with authority smashes it, thats where it becomes hilarious

Alterac
12-10-2009, 10:39 PM
I wonder what they would do if you jumped in your car and took off with the hose?

sr20s14zenki
12-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Alterac
I wonder what they would do if you jumped in your car and took off with the hose?

I think if you ripped that hose, you would be a very wet individual, and guaranteed, it would rip somewhere in the vacinity of YOU hahaha.