PDA

View Full Version : LF: Lease Takeover at Chocolate Condo

eblend
11-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey guys,

Buying a house and would like to have someone take over my lease (rental) at the Chocolate condo. The lease is up at the end of Jan, but I would rather not pay for Jan if possible since I take possesion of the new place mid december and moving out by end of december. Here is the rundown on what you get

1-Bedroom appartment on 2nd floor with walkout to common patio
Details: New modern building (built in 2006) with modern appliances (black), in-suite washer/dryer, a large washroom with deep tub. Very bright appartment, 3 walls of the living room are glass.

Included: Underground parking/condo fees

PRICE: $1100 per month + electricity, great price for a modern appartment! I have lived here for almost 2 years.

Looking for someone who wants to move into this place begining of Jan. After the lease is up you can do up another lease, or go month to month, for 2 years I have lived there I had 2 1 year leases and prices never gone up. Very quiet place inside.

Great deal in a new condo with in-suite and included parking.

The person who is interested would have to be qualified with Emerald management, I am still working out all the details with them.

PM me if interested, or post here if have any other questions.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1381/1370033954_d6be2428cf_b.jpg

7thgenvic
11-25-2009, 10:42 PM
do you have any pictures of the unit?

eblend
11-26-2009, 01:16 AM
no I don't, but I think I found someone to take over the lease, if that falls through I can arrange a showing with you if you are interested