PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin booksigning

kertejud2
11-23-2009, 06:34 PM
In most of these videos you can assume they took the worst and put it in. But with this crowd I'm not sure if they needed to do that, Palin supporters are batshit crazy and the lowest common denominators of society.

mKKKgua7wQk

TorqueDog
11-23-2009, 07:04 PM
LOL. Wow.

JRSC00LUDE
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Rob Anders. Rob Anders. Rob Anders.

(I just want ZenOPs to come in, if it doesn't work I'll do it in front of a mirror in the dark next time. :) )

Aniki
11-23-2009, 07:35 PM
:facepalm:
:banghead:

everyone in the video was retarded but the guy in the steelers jacket was fucked up on something else to lol

adidas
11-23-2009, 07:46 PM
A bunch of clueless ppl talking about something thats on a different level then them.

LoL at the girl peeping at 4:40

Pollywog
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
A young Miss.California at 2:12 - 2:32, my god.

GREENBOY
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Fuck me, Americans are the biggest bunch of retards ever.

Pollywog
11-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Look at the retard named "Jackie" @ 1:50:
vXKuDYvM6Wk

Xtrema
11-23-2009, 09:21 PM
I think you can find less crazy but just as clueless Obama supporters.

The polarizing of the political scene is scary. There is no moderates any more.

RX_EVOLV
11-23-2009, 09:42 PM
"we need to get the polar bear off the extinction list so we can drill there" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Godfuader
11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
It seems funny in a video, but the sad part is that a HUGE number of Americans are very ignorant on general affairs of everything outside of themselves. No one actually believes that Palin would have done well in power. Palin got votes from people who can relate to her ramblings, which have nothing to do with the country as a whole. On the other end of the spectrum, as mentioned earlier, a HUGE number of votes were given to Obama for the fact he was Black. I bet you 2/3 of all votes in the last election were not based on capability, rather on who the candidates were: Black, White, Female, Bush v2.0, Young, old, etc.

nonlinear
11-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
Look at the retard named "Jackie" @ 1:50:
vXKuDYvM6Wk

LMFAO

"...they feel a connection with Sarah Palin. They can't be very specific about the issues..."

darkENERGIE
11-24-2009, 12:56 AM
probably the first time any of them has visited a bookstore :rofl:

Kardon
11-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Its like an army of idiots.

Pollywog
11-24-2009, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by darkENERGIE

Not only that, I would bet money that the majority of people getting the book signed either have never read the book, or haven't gotten past page 60.

TomcoPDR
11-24-2009, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Kardon
Its like an army of idiots.

lol, that just sounds funny. That one guy reminds me of the A&W bear, duh duh dum dum...

Antonito
11-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader
It seems funny in a video, but the sad part is that a HUGE number of Americans are very ignorant on general affairs of everything outside of themselves. No one actually believes that Palin would have done well in power. Palin got votes from people who can relate to her ramblings, which have nothing to do with the country as a whole. On the other end of the spectrum, as mentioned earlier, a HUGE number of votes were given to Obama for the fact he was Black. I bet you 2/3 of all votes in the last election were not based on capability, rather on who the candidates were: Black, White, Female, Bush v2.0, Young, old, etc.

I think the amount of votes for Obama because he was black were about the same number of votes for McCain because Obama was black. Few and far between, as the actual number of people on that borderline scale of retardation is small.

However, I will agree that the majority of voters for the democrats voted as such:

Not-bush vs Bush Jr.

Which unless Obama actually declares the US as the new USSR communist state (hint: he won't) is one of the smartest votes in American history.

old&slow
11-24-2009, 05:38 AM
Would be the same no matter who they showed up to see!

Vagabond142
11-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Wow... those videos rate up there with the videos of people arguing against "the lie of evolution," that I posted a year or so back, where they tried to prove evolution by leaving a jar of peanut butter open for a month and said "look, it's not evolving!" :facepalm:

TKRIS
11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
Wow... those videos rate up there with the videos of people arguing against "the lie of evolution," that I posted a year or so back, where they tried to prove evolution by leaving a jar of peanut butter open for a month and said "look, it's not evolving!" :facepalm:

From Growing Pains to Way of the Master, Kirk Cameron never fails to bring the lulz.

My personal favorite part is when they describe how a banana, because of how it fits perfectly into the human hand, is proof that god must have designed it.
The best kind of humor is unintentional humor...

Criticull
11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
half these people either have speech impediments or are hammered.

syeve
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
"I watch Fox news...a lot"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

D'z Nutz
11-24-2009, 11:11 AM
There must be a God because nobody could evolve into something this stupid.

I always get a kick out of the turkey pardon incident. She has to have been set up to look this dumb.
TbiVoYGPHaA

But with that said, as retarded as some of these supporters seem, people voted for Obama just because he was black without knowing his policies are, just as they did (or would) because Palin's a woman. It's all a popularity contest.

Tik-Tok
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM

Not only that, I would bet money that the majority of people getting the book signed either have never read the book, or haven't gotten past page 60.

Palin: "Alrighty then deary, so who ami signing this book to?"

Customer: "Well, uh... to eBay?"

Palin: "That's a popular name today. Little "e" big "B"?

Legless_Marine2
11-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader
Palin got votes from people who can relate to her ramblings, which have nothing to do with the country as a whole.

Pentecostals support her fanatically.

They're very numerous, and very scary.

Would love nothing more than to incite nuclear armagedon to light the way for Jesus to return.

el_fefes
11-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

From Growing Pains to Way of the Master, Kirk Cameron never fails to bring the lulz.

My personal favorite part is when they describe how a banana, because of how it fits perfectly into the human hand, is proof that god must have designed it.
The best kind of humor is unintentional humor...

OMG God did design the banana!!!! To proof it try to fit into a vagina. You will see.

FivE.SeveN
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
People will vote for whoever they've made up their minds on.... no amount of debating will change that I guess.
:dunno:

spikerS
11-24-2009, 05:35 PM
fuck, this guy is just trying to be funny and get a laugh.

and most of the idiots in this thread banging heads or insulting these people are just as bad as the people being interviewed. Most of them don't have a fucking clue and just want to fit in.

These people are just awestruck and see a few news stories on someone and have the opportunity to meet her.

I would look and sound the same way standing in line to meet Albert Einstein, and have some fucking goof come up to me and ask me to break down E=MC2 and where I thought the breakthrough happened.

I don't pretend to know any of that shit, but I would like to meet either Palin or Einstein. does that make me a retard too?

Pollywog
11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by spikers

I would look and sound the same way standing in line to meet Albert Einstein, and have some fucking goof come up to me and ask me to break down E=MC2 and where I thought the breakthrough happened.

Politics, policies, ammendments, bills, etc. are all things that can be comprehended by even the most mildly educated individuals. Quantum physics, string theory, laws of X, etc. are things that are NOT expected of a normal human being to comprehend or be well-informed of. Completely different scenario.

...but I would like to meet either Palin or Einstein. does that make me a retard too?

If you want to meet a retarded housewife, just start knocking door to door. I for one wouldn't waste any part of my life to go and talk to some imbecile who knows nothing of her own country, the policies she supports, or even how to discuss issues properly.

TorqueDog
11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

The best kind of humor is unintentional humor... Watermelons do not fit perfectly in the human hand. These are tools of the devil.

http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obama-watermelon.jpg

kertejud2
11-24-2009, 06:00 PM
fuck, this guy is just trying to be funny and get a laugh.

The reprobate!

and most of the idiots in this thread banging heads or insulting these people are just as bad as the people being interviewed. Most of them don't have a fucking clue and just want to fit in.

But the people they're making fun of are still idiots without a clue, yes?

These people are just awestruck and see a few news stories on someone and have the opportunity to meet her.

These are people who think she's the answer to conservative demands and would like her to be president (some with Glenn Beck as a running mate).

This is a bit different from your typical autograph hound, these are people who think this dipshit is somebody to look up to.

I'm just going to ignore the comparisons between a politician (also ignoring the politician being discussed) and a scientist of any kind nevermind Einstein.

If you were camping out in front of a bookstore to get Einstein's published journal signed presumably you would have read it and at least understood the abstract. You should at least be able to explain that Einstein was a theoretical physicist as well as explain that one of his contributions to science was E=mc^2 even if you don't really understand it.

One would presume that if you're lining up to meet Newton you would at least know that he talked about gravity, and perhaps even that he invented calculus even if you can't understand/remember limits and derivatives and the other nonsense that nutty alchemist conjured up.

But these people's concept of Palin would basically be comparable to
"So why are you here to meet Einstein?"
"I just like Einstein's views on science."
"And what are those views on science?"
"Oh just how stuff works, his theory just resonates with me"
"And what theory is that"
"His theories agree with my religion"
"How so?"
"He said that the more he knows about the universe, that there must be a God"
"That wasn't quite his message though, you do know that he was agnostic and believed that the religious concept of God was child like and his views would be that God presents himself in the natural workings of the universe having no care about personal thoughts, feelings or determination. He was also a Jew"
"Are you sure about that"
"Well yes"
"I think you're wrong"

etc.

And E=mc^2 isn't really that hard to explain ("relative" to his other work anyway). Simply knowing its the energy-mass equivalence and that c=speed of light is far more than those interviewed knew about any of Palin's policies.

I don't pretend to know any of that shit, but I would like to meet either Palin or Einstein. does that make me a retard too?

Just out of curiosity, what are 3 questions you would ask Palin if given the chance to meet her?

BigMass
11-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Very funny but I’ve seen these types of videos attributed to any political figure. You wouldn’t believe the idiot Obama supporter videos you can youtube. All in all this is more of an overall sad picture of the American public in general. It doesn’t really have anything to do with Palin (an idiot in her own right)

kertejud2
11-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Watermelons do not fit perfectly in the human hand. These are tools of the devil.

Man God is lazy, the Japanese have to keep cleaning up his messes.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/hoxxx140/architecture/square-watermelon.jpg
It should also be pointed out that Pacific Northwest apple pickers are also more creative than God

http://extra.listverse.com/amazon/geneticmods/grapple.jpg

spikerS
11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2

The reprobate!

I gotta break out the dictionary there...

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
adj.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
tr.v. rep·ro·bat·ed, rep·ro·bat·ing, rep·ro·bates
1. To disapprove of; condemn.
2. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.

ok, why the fuck you gotta bring god into this? :rofl:

But the people they're making fun of are still idiots without a clue, yes?

Yes, however, Jeff Foxworthy said it best something to the tune of "most people from Alabama aren't stupid, we just can't keep the most ignorant of them off TV."

These are people who think she's the answer to conservative demands and would like her to be president (some with Glenn Beck as a running mate).

This is a bit different from your typical autograph hound, these are people who think this dipshit is somebody to look up to.

I'm just going to ignore the comparisons between a politician (also ignoring the politician being discussed) and a scientist of any kind nevermind Einstein.

If you were camping out in front of a bookstore to get Einstein's published journal signed presumably you would have read it and at least understood the abstract. You should at least be able to explain that Einstein was a theoretical physicist as well as explain that one of his contributions to science was E=mc^2 even if you don't really understand it.

One would presume that if you're lining up to meet Newton you would at least know that he talked about gravity, and perhaps even that he invented calculus even if you can't understand/remember limits and derivatives and the other nonsense that nutty alchemist conjured up.

But these people's concept of Palin would basically be comparable to
"So why are you here to meet Einstein?"
"I just like Einstein's views on science."
"And what are those views on science?"
"Oh just how stuff works, his theory just resonates with me"
"And what theory is that"
"His theories agree with my religion"
"How so?"
"He said that the more he knows about the universe, that there must be a God"
"That wasn't quite his message though, you do know that he was agnostic and believed that the religious concept of God was child like and his views would be that God presents himself in the natural workings of the universe having no care about personal thoughts, feelings or determination. He was also a Jew"
"Are you sure about that"
"Well yes"
"I think you're wrong"

etc.

And E=mc^2 isn't really that hard to explain ("relative" to his other work anyway). Simply knowing its the energy-mass equivalence and that c=speed of light is far more than those interviewed knew about any of Palin's policies.

That still does not invalidate people wanting to meet her. Showing up at a book signing without the book is just poor form. As much as alot of people like to make fun of her, you have to admit, altho most won't to be part of the "in" crowd, she is a strong woman, and compared to most of the crap in today's world, a pretty decent role model.

Just out of curiosity, what are 3 questions you would ask Palin if given the chance to meet her?

off of the top of my head,

1) with so much animosity going in your direction, how do you keep your motivation to continue moving forward with your beliefs and ideals?

2) If you were to enter the running to become the next American president, who would you like to have as your running mate?

3) Of the last 3 presidents, including Obama, who do you think has had the biggest impact on the country as a whole, for better, or worse?

Pollywog
11-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
Very funny but I’ve seen these types of videos attributed to any political figure. You wouldn’t believe the idiot Obama supporter videos you can youtube.

:eek:

I'd like to see a video of Obama supporters that could even be compared to on the same level as some of these.

KjxzmaXAg9E
zRqcfqiXCX0

Stupid attracts stupid.

BigMass
11-24-2009, 07:01 PM

:eek:

I'd like to see a video of Obama supporters that could even be compared to on the same level as some of these.

Stupid attracts stupid.

anyone that still has faith in the two party system in general is stupid, but here you go
b5p3OB6roAg

st184
11-24-2009, 09:11 PM
The Obama video is worse... Pollywog maybe needs to do some more homework?

Pollywog
11-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by st184
The Obama video is worse... Pollywog maybe needs to do some more homework? :facepalm:

Yes, because I want to spend all day researching the intelligence and social commonalities of ignorant people at rallies. I picked two random videos off of youtube that took about 2 seconds of searching - how dare I not employ more intense research and study.

Zephyr
11-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by darkENERGIE

Actually probably the first time any of them visited a store other than WalMart..or Wally Mart as they call it.

I think voting should require a four year degree from a legitimate university, too many idiots vote...but then again, with the current education system... most of the voters probably be too high or drunk to vote... yay for America..?

kertejud2
11-25-2009, 09:10 AM

Yes, however, Jeff Foxworthy said it best something to the tune of "most people from Alabama aren't stupid, we just can't keep the most ignorant of them off TV."
This can be said for any state (i.e. the videos are mostly from Ohio), and it seems that the easiest way to get the most ignorant together in one place is to bring out an evangelical, right wing talking point machine to a bookstore.

That still does not invalidate people wanting to meet her. Showing up at a book signing without the book is just poor form.

People can meet her all they want, that doesn't change the fact they're idiots if they think Sarah Palin is a viable presidential candidate.

As much as alot of people like to make fun of her, you have to admit, altho most won't to be part of the "in" crowd, she is a strong woman, and compared to most of the crap in today's world, a pretty decent role model.

She's a terrific role model. She drove her town into debt as mayor (making rape victims pay for rape kits, I guess that could be considered fiscally responsible), quit as governor of Alaska midway through her term because of her plummeting support and wanted to promote a book/herself and the father of her illegitimate grandchild is going to be posing nude for Playgirl.
She also stood up proudly against "gotcha" soundbites when it came to such tough questions like "what newspapers do you read" (its important to note that a "gotcha" question for Sarah Palin was considered a softball question for George W. Bush), didn't know what the Vice President's job was and had foreign policy experience because you can see Russia from parts of Alaska (but thought Montreal was in France). She's also been blaming everybody else for her complete failure as a VP candidate when she ever went off book with the talking points that were given to her.

off of the top of my head,

1) with so much animosity going in your direction, how do you keep your motivation to continue moving forward with your beliefs and ideals?

Probably by quitting her job to go on a self-promoting book singing tour.

2) If you were to enter the running to become the next American president, who would you like to have as your running mate?

http://www.politicususa.com/en/Palin-Beck-2012 :rofl:

ZenOps
11-25-2009, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty sure Rob Anders would do a racial background check and determine that Palin is of course Russian.

Not exactly Stalin or Lenin, but very strong roots in Russian when Alaska was of course owned by Russia.

If she can play hockey - shes got my vote.

"The U.S. Senate approved the purchase of Alaska from the Russian Empire on March 30, 1867, for $7.2 million at about two cents per acre ($4.74/km2)." Wikipedia.

bituerbo
11-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Rob Anders. Rob Anders. Rob Anders.

(I just want ZenOPs to come in, if it doesn't work I'll do it in front of a mirror in the dark next time. :) )
sponez, sponez, SPONEZ!!!

Pollywog
11-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2

http://www.politicususa.com/en/Palin-Beck-2012 :rofl:

As soon as I clicked the link and read "Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate", I burst into laughter.

Supa Dexta
11-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Guys the numbers dont lie.

http://i.imgur.com/DrSw2.jpg

Pollywog
11-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Is that actually real? Is the margin of error larger than 100%? lol

kertejud2
11-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh snap! Marg Delahunty went after her!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/video/palin-meets-marg-delahunty/article1376930/

Apparently nobody was allowed to ask questions at the book signing. Sorry sputnik.

hampstor
11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

The math/margin of error makes me :rofl:

Godfuader
11-25-2009, 02:25 PM

Is that actually real? Is the margin of error larger than 100%? lol

Originally posted by hampstor

The math/margin of error makes me :rofl:
Its Fox News...most of their viewers probably started running to the polling booths as soon as they saw this to ensure Palin would win this race today. :nut: