PDA

View Full Version : FS: $50 off any No Term Price Rogers Phone

spike98
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Here is the deal. I have a $590 credit on my rogers account due to a huge screw up with the latest BB 9700 release. I had been on the waiting list for one because they were back ordered. In a very stupid move by a rep on the phone my wait list spot was cancelled. So retentions gave me the ok to purchase one from a store and they credited me the cost.

Well i put that phone on my credit card and i would like to convert that credit to cash to pay for the cost of the phone.

So i am offering $50 off any rogers phone at no term pricing. Rogers ships phones for free but will charge GST. So for example i will order a BB 9700 it will cost $629.99 after tax. Minus the discount i am offering it would cost you $579.99

No i am willing to purchase above or bellow the amount i have a credit for but nothing lower than $450.

I will accept EMT or money order. Payment will be due before ordering. I do have paypal but i wont eat the paypal fee.

The phone will be shipped from rogers directly to you. Signature required. Also a tracking number is provided from rogers withing 24-48 hours and will be forwarded upon reciept of it to me.

You can PM here, email me at [email protected] or txt me at 403-977-8440.