PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Liquor Stores in Calgary?

Dumbass17
11-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok so i'm trying to order some damn Bakon Vodka http://www.bakonvodka.com but the only stores are in the states and won't ship to canada!

so i'm trying to find if a store in calgary will order it for me!

any suggestions?
willow park said nope

almerick
11-26-2009, 12:48 PM
I suggest the Hamptons Coop liquor store if you want to make a trip up, usually they have a lot of miscellaneous drinks such as Crystal Skull vodka, or even better, get someone to check it out for you first then make the trip?

A790
11-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Fucking bacon vodka? BOOM.

There's a liquor store in Inglewood called Zyn that may order it in for you. Give 'em a call.

nonlinear
11-26-2009, 12:53 PM
willow park?

'93 SR-V
11-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Try Olympia.... In talking to the guy that runs the Midnapore location he told me if I wanted someting specific he could usually order it in. You might get stuck having to buy a case of it though!

snoop101
11-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
willow park?

im sure they will have it. This is one of the best stores around and reminds me of BCL specialty stores.

A790
11-26-2009, 12:58 PM
willow park?

Originally posted by snoop101

im sure they will have it. This is one of the best stores around and reminds me of BCL specialty stores.
Read the OP.

snoop101
11-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by A790

Read the OP.

woops.. my bad..

Still a great store.

What about getting it from a BCL? My dad gets specialty beer from germany through them. They import it in.

beyond_ban
11-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17

any suggestions?
willow park said nope

willow park?

:facepalm:

snoop101
11-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

:facepalm:

I already said sorry.. get off my back.. :D

Oz-
11-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Liquor Box
2112 Crowchild Trail Nw
Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7
(403) 338-1268

It is across from McMahon Stadium, talk to Archie and he might bring it in. The problem that you might be encountering is that the liquor is just not carried by the Alberta Liquor commish in their warehouse. So none of the liquor stores can order it in for you.

nonlinear
11-26-2009, 01:23 PM

I already said sorry.. get off my back.. :D

you just have to be more aggressive with these little prickheads, like this:

fuck you beyond_ban, it was a stupid fucking oversight. i can't believe you wasted your oh so precious time quoting three people. don't you have more pressing issues to take care of, like rimming your dad's ass gape or something? jesus christ already
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:poosie:

Dumbass17
11-26-2009, 02:25 PM
anyone wanna go halfers on a case?

Jry_79
11-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I don't know if anyone has ever posted this link, but I had problems looking for a certain Sake I tried in Vancouver.

This website actually tells you exactly which store has ordered the type of alcohol you are searching for, give it a try

http://www.alberta-liquor-guide.com/LC/LCCONSUM.nsf/CatalogMain?OpenFrameset

beyond_ban
11-26-2009, 02:54 PM

you just have to be more aggressive with these little prickheads, like this:

fuck you beyond_ban, it was a stupid fucking oversight. i can't believe you wasted your oh so precious time quoting three people. don't you have more pressing issues to take care of, like rimming your dad's ass gape or something? jesus christ already
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:poosie:

"little prickheads?" What ever gave you the impression i was little, chump? and really, reading goes a long way.

"OMG, i got an awesome idea for the OP! I am going to read his thread title and suggest it and everyone will love me!!!!!"

:clap:

shadowz
11-26-2009, 04:02 PM
PM Shox he should be able to get it for you

rys.mak
11-26-2009, 04:14 PM
any liqour you can get is regulated by the AGLC. Any store will order from connect (all liqour, import beer, misc) and BDL (domestic beer etc...) and sleemans and bigrock have their own order desk.

ExtraSlow
11-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by rys.mak
any liqour you can get is regulated by the AGLC. Any store will order from connect (all liqour, import beer, misc) and BDL (domestic beer etc...) and sleemans and bigrock have their own order desk.
agreed. If one can get it, all can get it.

RC-Cola
11-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

agreed. If one can get it, all can get it.

They likely won't bring in a sinlge bottle though as they probably have to order by the case.

I'd also try Cork in Beacon Heights. Lot's of rare wine and spirits.

n1zm0
11-26-2009, 05:47 PM
as per their map where they sell, drive down to cutbank and find a liquor store, if no there then they'll definitely have to have it in great falls :dunno:

Kritafo
11-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola

They likely won't bring in a sinlge bottle though as they probably have to order by the case.

I'd also try Cork in Beacon Heights. Lot's of rare wine and spirits.

I have to say I have been quite impressed with Cork any location. We just bought the Crystal Head Vodka as a present...for huge Dan Aykroyd fan. But there are lots of spirits we can't get...and it means a trip to the states, on the plus side weather is still good!

TomcoPDR
11-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Oz-
Liquor Box

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: funny when I first saw it in California and funny reading it now... Knew right away what the owner meant. :poosie: