PDA

View Full Version : Find some info. for me anyone? Girl got ripped off in car sale.

JRSC00LUDE
11-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Chance Villeneuve is his name on Facebook.

Paltry sum of money (ie. less than a grand) but a single mom that couldn't afford to lose it.

Coles notes is he ripped her off, sold her a bunk car. She didn't know any better.....he gave her "30 days" guarantee and she tried to take it back same day after having a guy look at it and he told her to fuck off. Acting all gangster now (ie. my family runs the P.A .pen inside...don't fuck with me etc....) and that doesn't fly with me. Fucked over a good girl trying to go to school and raise her daughter, not cool.

I've already informed him via fbook that her money just became my problem. But I want to let him know I can find him (picked up the car at a neutral site, phone number used apparently "isn't his anymore" according to the person that answers it. Yeah right...

Can any of you super-sleuths dig up any info. on said prick? Feel free to pm.

Thanks.

EDIT - Small enough sum that i'd be inclined to just give it back to her myself but I already gave one car away this fall to someone that couldn't afford one, don't want to start looking like a sucker! :)

C_Dave45
11-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Chance Villeneuve is his name on Facebook.

..Acting all gangster now (ie. my family runs the P.A .pen inside...don't fuck with me etc....)

What a jerk. I've got friends who work in the SHU at the PA Pen (I lived there for a year and played ball with all the guards from there) Hope you get some success. Good on ya, for helping her.

JRSC00LUDE
11-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Oh I know he's just a little punk, I just want to find him and go get her money. Fucking tired of scammers, tis the season for them....

He also threatened her with H.A.'s. lol I invited him to come down to their bar this weekend and discuss it with a few of them in person. Said I'd be happy to introduce them if they haven't met. :)

GQBalla
11-26-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=663411830&ref=search&sid=130600349.1600804997..1

this guy?

nonlinear
11-26-2009, 09:33 PM
i feel sorry for the girl and all, but seriously, how do we know that he did anything wrong? what did this chick expect for less than $1000. If she was concerned, she should have got an inspection prior to buying the car. :dunno:

i have to say "buyer beware," and think I would have to side with the seller in this case.

(i'm pretending the whole 30-day trial thing doesn't exist. seriously, who's ever heard of such a clause in a private sale. if she has a bill of sale stating this, then that is another story.)

FraserB
11-26-2009, 11:03 PM
. NVM just realized you are in SK.

JRSC00LUDE
11-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
i feel sorry for the girl and all, but seriously, how do we know that he did anything wrong? what did this chick expect for less than $1000. If she was concerned, she should have got an inspection prior to buying the car. :dunno:

i have to say "buyer beware," and think I would have to side with the seller in this case.

(i'm pretending the whole 30-day trial thing doesn't exist. seriously, who's ever heard of such a clause in a private sale. if she has a bill of sale stating this, then that is another story.)

I hear you man, she should have known better. You don't need to trust my judgement on this that's fine, you don't know me. :)

That being said, we're going to collect the money from the little punk. Especially after the threats he's dished to her over it.

EDIT:

:rofl: Check this shit out from fbook! haha

Chance Villeneuve November 26 at 9:20pm Report
okk buddy ur just a lil white bitch fuck who will get fucked up by ither my family or ns or sacred scrips or fucking cash boyz bitch soo try and step fuck know boyz that will blow ur head off wit a 357 magnum bitch and ns bull shit buddy i am down with them fuck i am flowed threw wayne brown bitch soo just check it i will be back from work in a month or u tell me ur addresss and i will send boyz to come do u in

TomcoPDR
11-26-2009, 11:23 PM

I hear you man, she should have known better. You don't need to trust my judgement on this that's fine, you don't know me. :)

That being said, we're going to collect the money from the little punk. Especially after the threats he's dished to her over it.

He might not believe ya, but I do... Probably easier to convince with some pics tho.

BrknFngrs
11-26-2009, 11:47 PM

:rofl: Check this shit out from fbook! haha

Chance Villeneuve November 26 at 9:20pm Report
okk buddy ur just a lil white bitch fuck who will get fucked up by ither my family or ns or sacred scrips or fucking cash boyz bitch soo try and step fuck know boyz that will blow ur head off wit a 357 magnum bitch and ns bull shit buddy i am down with them fuck i am flowed threw wayne brown bitch soo just check it i will be back from work in a month or u tell me ur addresss and i will send boyz to come do u in

People actually talk like that? The hell with buyer beware, this person is clearly a huge piece of shit.

speeed
11-27-2009, 12:11 AM
I wouldn't buy a car from a person that talks like that in the first place.

Good luck getting the money back.

GQBalla
11-27-2009, 12:39 AM
guy must think hes game copy or somthing

btw

i have never heard of any of those gangs?

cocoabrova
11-27-2009, 01:51 AM
Wow G's UPPPP!!! btw I didn't know homies even used .357's anymore-the last time they were the choice of gat for a G was back in the early 90's :rofl:

Atriux
11-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Damn that was hard to read xD. Hope this gets resolved soon... I'm sure beyond CSI can handle parts of it.

mikelong604
11-27-2009, 02:29 AM
WTF I would feed him his own skateboard....

2EFNFAST
11-27-2009, 02:30 AM
What was wrong with the car?

For one for less than $1k, if it didn't catch fire and burn to the ground the first time she drove it I'd say she's got her monies worth so far? :confused:

I don't mean to be mean because money's tight for her, but you can't really think a car for less than a grand is going to pass any mechanical inspection with flying colors.....

vengie
11-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Jesus christ, biggest pet peeve is when some dumb shit calls his "BOY'ZZZ" in because he is to big of a fucking bitch to deal with the situation themselves... he needs to man up...

Good luck JRSCOOLUDE, If there is anything we can do to help let us know (anything aside from e-stalking, I have no skills :( :nut: )

2Valve0
11-27-2009, 02:52 AM
woooww...what a skater fag.

forget the car...for acting like such an ethug and repping some fake ass skater "gangs" on the internet he needs to get smacked.

You know society is fked when people use facebook to communicate and send threats...

Nismorphed
11-27-2009, 03:26 AM
Beyond meet a g-units house?

speeed
11-27-2009, 03:47 AM
^ i believe OP is not in calgary. SK = saskatewan i assume?

cancer man
11-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Chance Villeneuve..
Give this guy a break he has to go thru life with a name like that.
Maybe his middle name is Sue.:D