Vehicle Details
Year : 2006
Make and Model : BMW 330XI
Exterior Color : Titanium Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 43,500 kms
Location of Vehicle : Downtown Calgary
Description : Luxury all wheel drive BMW vehicle PERFECT for Calgary winters. Snowfall ready with WINTER (Goodyear) performance tires installed and rubber floor mats. Manufactured in Germany. Second owner, serviced at Calgary BMW for last 2 years. Accident free, Non-smoking and comes with all user manuals and service documents.

Titanium Silver 250HP 4-Dr Sedan BMW 330XI with 6-Speed STEPTRONIC Automatic Transmission. Interior is Light Poplar Natural Wood Trim with Black Dakota Leather.

Options include Moonroof, Rain Sensor & Auto Headlights, Adaptive Light Control, Dynamic Cruise Control, Xenon Headlights, Automatic Air Conditioning, Logic7 Sound System, and Power Front Seats.

Extra options include Cold Weather Package (includes heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, fold-down seats w/ski bag) and Sport Package (includes 18-inch ellipsoid alloy wheels, sport suspension, leather sport steering wheel, front sport seats).

Includes a separate set of SUMMER (Bridgestone) performance tires and fabric floor mats. 3M rockguard on front and sides of vehicle.

Fully covered under BMW factory warranty until June 2010. Extended warranty available for purchase from Calgary BMW.

This is a PRIVATE sale, no GST. I am selling this vehicle and replacing with a SUV. I work and live near downtown, available for viewing in the daytime and on weekends.

PRICED TO SELL: $34,500, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE

IT IS NOT OK TO CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE OFFERING TO HELP SELL MY VEHICLE.

IF THIS AD IS STILL UP, THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Asking Price : $34500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Please Email

Pictures :
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-2006-BMW-3-Series-330XI-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ171328866