PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good place for a party of 15

mdeleon
11-27-2009, 04:12 AM
So the type of place I'm looking for is a semi-classy place where people have a choice of dressing up a bit but don't seem under dressed if they don't. A nice place that you can get tipsy and a little loud comfortably. Just a plce to relax and dine and drink comfortably

My friend is having a birthday soon and he and a few other friends are also leaving for the Philippines for almost 2months. So we're going out for a his bday and a "safe trip" party. I guess a classy lounge type of place. I don't want to goto the typical Joeys, Earls, Metropolitan Grill. Been there too many times. I want to go somewhere we haven't been to, typically in downtown (just in case we decide to go elsewhere after) and looking for advice.

Other places I've been to are:
-Blvd
-Mercury
-V Bar

Re-Cap:
-Looking for a Sem-formal/classy Restolounge
-Party for 15
-Downtown location

Don't want to go to:
-joeys
-Earls
-Metropolitan grill
-Blvd
-Mercury
-V Bar

troi.oi
11-27-2009, 06:55 AM
try sevens lounge, get a private room u can have dinner drink, classy not too loud good and once it hits 9-10 its time to party and dance it out

mdeleon
11-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh ya. Fort to mention seVen. I've been there too. Also for got to mention cactus club as well. Seven is nice tho.

mdeleon
11-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh ya. Fort to mention seVen. I've been there too. Also for got to mention cactus club as well. Seven is nice tho.

skandalouz_08
11-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Depends what you're looking for. Come down to F.A.T.S. in kensington, its a sports bar/lounge, but has dj's on fri/sat nights and is pretty laid back. PM me if you want reso's or more info.

Baron O' Funk
11-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Bolero on Mcleod would be fun for a large group.

mdeleon
11-29-2009, 05:07 AM
Bolero is good, but not really a place where we can just lounge aroundafter eating, imo