11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
HKEuzxC4eGc

:rofl: :rofl:

Toilet_D
11-28-2009, 09:39 PM
haw haw haw!

Graham_A_M
11-29-2009, 04:47 PM
LOL Yeah that Rocket three was the largest ever bike with its 2.3L I3. (Asides from the Boss Hoss line up & Dodge Tomahawk I mean).
This one company tossed a supercharger on it, You should see the wheelies it can do, google it. :thumbsup:

Its such a wide engine they have to mount it going the length of the bike. As this European company did in the '30's & 40's with their I6 engine.

I think I'd much rather rock any other cruiser bike they make. 2.3L ? I dont find that justified unless you're pulling a trailer or something. But with that, why not just buy a roadster such as my car or an S2k? :dunno: Almost as much fun but that much more practical & safe.

methodicreign
12-01-2009, 08:35 PM
why did kawi make a 1.4L ninja?
for the same reason they made a 2.3L
cause they could, and moreover cause there are people that will buy it. They are most notibly indenitified by a large red white and blue flag located outside thier house, and long wavy hair on the back of thier heads only. Teeth are generally seen as an option saved only for the richest in taste and they are not needed to consume thier staple diet of beer and hot dogs. You might also look for a sign or plaque stating "bigger is better", or the other widely used phrase "no replacement for displacement".

These folks should not be confused with the other lot of large motorcycle loving people, the harley rider. These people are easily spotted first not by the eye but the ear. You will hear them approching from about 2 miles away with no good reason to have the bike that loud, other than they can. Next identifying mark is the clothing, normally a harley rider doesn't leave the house without at least 5 harley logos on them at all times, look at hats or earings, or rings, or any other place these harley riders could place a logo. Next thing to watch for is the helmet, normally small and useless in the even of a crash, it is not for safety so much as a place to keep ones remaining hair during the ride.

These are the folks that the bike was created for. Soon there will be a bigger bike in the heard of machines on the highway, and as bigger is better according to most of the riders out there, I hear peterbilt is designing a 16L cat diesle engine model available for the hefty people in most of the USA.

This has been a sarcastic as fuck report, made for your pleasure by someone with way to much time on thier hands. Enjoy