PDA

View Full Version : What to buy your Girlfriend for Xmas

Pages : [1] 2

JAYMEZ
11-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Needs some ideas from girls , my gf is a label whore and only wears designer crap, which costs so damn much for something i could put together myself if i knew how to sew.

Melinda
11-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Does it have to be clothes or would she enjoy something with some thought and creativity?

C4S
11-21-2003, 11:20 AM
New Sony 5.0 M Credit card style Digital Camera ?

That should make her super happy ..and not too expensive.:thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
11-21-2003, 11:21 AM
Nope doesnt have to be cloths

SinisterProbeGt
11-21-2003, 11:22 AM
you mean what should I buy the x-girlfriend for christmas dont you

max_boost
11-21-2003, 11:24 AM
LV and Tiffany

If that doesn't cut it, I have no idea what will

JAYMEZ
11-21-2003, 11:31 AM
so Holt Renfrew im thinkin?

max_boost
11-21-2003, 11:34 AM
You can call the Tiffany store in Toronto (shipping is 2 days max)or go to the LV store in Banff.......:nut:

JAYMEZ
11-21-2003, 11:37 AM
the things guys do for women , geeze lol , thanks for the help people

littledan
11-21-2003, 11:45 AM
buy her a gift certificate to mcdonalds... if she gets upset then she don't love you man!!!

EK 2.0
11-21-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by littledan
buy her a gift certificate to mcdonalds... if she gets upset then she don't love you man!!!

:werd:

sputnik
11-21-2003, 11:53 AM
buy her nothing...

and then get a girlfriend without a PRINCESS-complex

rage2
11-21-2003, 11:55 AM
haha LV bags, they can't seem to get enough for some reason. It sucks :(.

At least it's cheaper than a set of R compounds!

Khyron
11-21-2003, 11:55 AM
Get her a watch or a gold bracelet, or maybe a nice pendant. Girls love that stuff.

BTW I hear Cash Converters has a sale on, hurry!

Khyron

rc2002
11-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Or goto Chinook Center and pick up some fake LV stuff. It looks like the real deal, only about 10 times cheaper.

Tiny
11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
being a girl..not a prissy"got to have everything" one though....I think that no matter what you get her she should appreciate it.....even if its not designer label....and if she complains about it then obviously shes high maintenance and not the one for you

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Or goto Chinook Center and pick up some fake LV stuff. It looks like the real deal, only about 10 times cheaper.

Big no to that suggestion! If the girl likes LV, she won't want a "replica"

IMO, if you are going ot get her LV, make it the real thing...or else get her something different. Its like you asking for racing hart's and we give you ADR.

rc2002
11-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Hahaha. If she finds out you bought her fake stuff and still sticks with you - you've got a keeper. :)

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 01:15 PM
Hahaha. If she finds out you bought her fake stuff and still sticks with you - you've got a keeper. :)

but that still doesn't mean she doesn't get to smack you around for your ignorance! hahahaha!:whipped:

5.9 R/T
11-21-2003, 01:20 PM
I'm getting mine a new BF.

sputnik
11-21-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
I'm getting mine a new BF.

some one dumb enough to open their wallet to her greedy little fingers?

Blush
11-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Get her a gift card for her favorite spa. She can tan, get a massage, hair, nails the whole bit done.

I know I wouldn't mind that :)

Then take her out for dinner.

You cant go wrong with any of that, I wouldn't think so anyway. This way if shes REALLY big into designer you don't have to worry about not buying her the right thing.

Whatever you do though, don't give her your visa...haha.

rage2
11-21-2003, 01:44 PM
haha even the most unknowledgable person can tell those are fakes. And yes, you will get your ass kicked for buying the GF a fake (unless it's boobs) :D.

rc2002
11-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Hmmm... How much are fake boobs?

ScCab
11-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Hmmm... How much are fake boobs?
your looking about $2500 to $3000 a tit:)

davidI
11-21-2003, 01:53 PM
When I've got the cash I'll buy my woman fake tits cause it's like buying myself a present!

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by ScCab

that's two nice LV bags! :thumbsup:

Melinda
11-21-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by davidI
When I've got the cash I'll buy my woman fake tits cause it's like buying myself a present!
That's asking for trouble...

Alpine Autowerks
11-21-2003, 02:42 PM

if you want her to stay around

get her 1 this year

promise the other 1 next year

davidI
11-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

That's asking for trouble...

Not if she wants them :drool:

My current girlfriend wouldn't want them...

GTS Jeff
11-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Needs some ideas from girls , my gf is a label whore and only wears designer crap, which costs so damn much for something i could put together myself if i knew how to sew.

do this yo. go to the sea side and spend like 9 hours picking out the best skipping stones and put them in a nice box and wrap it with a nice bowtie.

her friends will be like "awww your boyfriend is so sweet!! poor, but sweet!"

Originally posted by C4S
New Sony 5.0 M Credit card style Digital Camera ?
omg dont get me started!

haha i already got my gf a present, but i think she reads beyond so i wont say what it is haha. pm me if u really need to know hhaha

James
11-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Alpine Autowerks

get her 1 this year

:rofl: thats awesome!

James
11-21-2003, 03:05 PM
what if your gf could care less about deisgner brands? ( thank god!)......need some ideas people!....and remember im a broke ass!

Tiny
11-21-2003, 03:19 PM
well being a girl she would probably like a watch...or maybe a set of mitts,scarf and touque...i dont know im such an easy girl to please that any gift makes me happy...but if your strapped for cash...perhaps just get her something small....like a sweater or what not and then hand make a booklet with coupons in it..thats what my bf did for me and i loved it.....

James
11-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Tiny
well being a girl she would probably like a watch...or maybe a set of mitts,scarf and touque...i dont know im such an easy girl to please that any gift makes me happy...but if your strapped for cash...perhaps just get her something small....like a sweater or what not and then hand make a booklet with coupons in it..thats what my bf did for me and i loved it.....

I was thinking about a sweater or something like that.hmm, weve only been dating a few months so i dont want to get something overwhelming ( I'm completely staying away from any kind of jewelery!!).....explain this coupon thing?.. what are they for like "1 free Cock in the A$$"?."......"suck my D!ck anytime card" :confused::dunno: lol j/k

JAYMEZ
11-21-2003, 03:27 PM
hrmm mitts and scarf and touque are actually a good idea , lol i aint no cheap ass :guns:

James
11-21-2003, 03:29 PM
hrmm mitts and scarf and touque are actually a good idea , lol i aint no cheap ass :guns:

she was reffering to me i think!

Tiny
11-21-2003, 03:36 PM
the coupons could be like one free back rub....free for a dinner cooked at home(you have to cook it though) and stuff that girls find sweet....like you can pick the movie night or whatever

Khyron
11-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Just get her a cheap LV bag - works great if she's ugly too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2871629766

Khyron

GTS Jeff
11-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by James

I was thinking about a sweater or something like that.hmm, weve only been dating a few months so i dont want to get something overwhelming ( I'm completely staying away from any kind of jewelery!!).....explain this coupon thing?.. what are they for like "1 free Cock in the A$$"?."......"suck my D!ck anytime card" :confused::dunno: lol j/k man u suck james!! haha

right now at la senza there is a fuckin nice satin pajama set for $29. it comes in red, pink, black, white, and beige.

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by James

I was thinking about a sweater or something like that.hmm, weve only been dating a few months so i dont want to get something overwhelming ( I'm completely staying away from any kind of jewelery!!).....explain this coupon thing?.. what are they for like "1 free Cock in the A$$"?."......"suck my D!ck anytime card" :confused::dunno: lol j/k

James, James, James....:rolleyes:

Get her a fleece pull over from old navy, or what about perfume?

GTS Jeff
11-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

Get her a fleece pull over from old navy, or what about perfume? hmm i would think that something ghetto like old navy wouldnt be so cool. imagine when her friends ask her what she got.."a sweater from old navy! he bought me a stylish present AND saved money while shopping! yea!"

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
hmm i would think that something ghetto like old navy wouldnt be so cool. imagine when her friends ask her what she got.."a sweater from old navy! he bought me a stylish present AND saved money while shopping! yea!"

well i dunno? he said he wanted to save money! :dunno:

If you want to get her something truly luxurious, go to Banana Republic and buy her the cashmere hoodie and matching cashmere pants! ..or visit the websites i posted previously.

pinoyhero
11-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Go to Holt and get her a handbag.

civic_stylez
11-21-2003, 06:17 PM

yo jimbo! you know my situation with the designer crap! yo, i gotta go blow the whole money wad on some xmas crap too call me up and well go! i know what i should get my girlfriend... a fucking job!!!

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

yo jimbo! you know my situation with the designer crap! yo, i gotta go blow the whole money wad on some xmas crap too call me up and well go! i know what i should get my girlfriend... a fucking job!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she should be working if she wants to strut expensive tastes.

Quote from Max_Boost:
"stay away from the girls with LV bags with ten bucks in them!"
hahaha

civic_stylez
11-21-2003, 06:55 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she should be working if she wants to strut expensive tastes.

Quote from Max_Boost:
"stay away from the girls with LV bags with ten bucks in them!"
hahaha

either that or her dad makes about a million bucks a year and has about 250000 worth of BMWs in the garage and likes to hand out free money to everybody but her poor ass boyfriend???

Dj_Stylz
11-21-2003, 07:19 PM
heh

ScCab
11-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Alpine Autowerks

get her 1 this year

too late:drool:

jk:eek:

Alpine Autowerks
11-21-2003, 07:36 PM

too late:drool:

jk:eek:

that's right..... thats why you don't hang out with the guys no more
:whipped:

gkAeris
11-21-2003, 10:50 PM

big NO, don't waste ur like 60 bucks on that i think they rather get like mcdonalds than a bag that they won't use,

a red satin lv monogram log purse :drool: haha but that's $975

maybe a gucci watch $675 the bangle ones really cool :thumbsup: or something less expensive they have a movado womens style watch for $475 or even less would anything from artiza they have nice jackets for like under $300 or maybe even just a sweater $100 from there/banana republic....just some suggestions

kenny
11-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

big NO, don't waste ur like 60 bucks on that i think they rather get like mcdonalds than a bag that they won't use,

a red satin lv monogram log purse :drool: haha but that's $975

maybe a gucci watch $675 the bangle ones really cool :thumbsup: or something less expensive they have a movado womens style watch for $475 or even less would anything from artiza they have nice jackets for like under $300 or maybe even just a sweater $100 from there/banana republic....just some suggestions

How about a nice pair of jeans from Old Navy, $19.99, or something a little nicer like one of the bags from reflections @ Chinook Center, or if you wanna go all out pick up some shoes @ payless shoe source great selection there. :thumbsup:

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 11:03 PM
what do you get the boyfriend for christmas?? :dunno: :nut: :dunno:

i saw these cute t-shirts @ the mall tonite, oen says "hello my name is: high maintenance" and the other one..."hello my names is: you can't afford me"

haha...too cute!

Redlyne_mr2
11-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Buying for the gf is easy...walk into HR point and ask for item hand over debit card. I suck to buy for she has no clue what to get. In a perfect world it would be a plasma screen tv or a set of stack gauges for the MR2;)

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 11:07 PM
Gail: have you seen the LV charm bracelets? sooo nice! :drool:

i called to ask about the price but they are 9000! and then another 2000-2500 for each charm! WTF!!!

i need to graduate and get a better paying job! :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
11-21-2003, 11:08 PM

i called to ask about the price but they are 9000! and then another 2000-2500 for each charm! WTF!!!
Delete this post before you know who sees it:thumbsdow

RSeXy
11-21-2003, 11:11 PM
^^

haha...there are coach charms too...they are quite a bit cheaper than the LV...but still very cute! :D

kenny
11-21-2003, 11:14 PM
What a waste of money, $9000?!?!

04blackMAX
11-21-2003, 11:42 PM
word of advice guys...always always always get your gf/wife somthing that wil benifits you!!!

example

skimpy underware and other shit from victoria sectrets

massage oils for when shes massaging you...u want it to be comfortable

gas gift certificate....she may need gas for when shes driving you around, since its winter time and god forbid we get our cars dirty

night out for dinner...u get to eat too hahah

Team_Mclaren
11-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
word of advice guys...always always always get your gf/wife somthing that wil benifits you!!!

example

gas gift certificate....she may need gas for when shes driving you around, since its winter time and god forbid we get our cars dirty

:rofl: :rofl: good call

A watch is good i think, a Guess watch is like a few hundred.... thats not bad.....i think.....

civic_stylez
11-22-2003, 01:48 AM

example

Jordan=dr phil/ relationship therapist... good call man!:thumbsup:

James
11-22-2003, 02:10 AM

Get her a fleece pull over from old navy, or what about perfume?

I was kidding!! :rofl:......hmm that Pj's deal from La senza sounds nice, i'll check that out tomorrow......she already covered the sweater thing tonight anyway....whats with girls and taking thier Bf's sweaters?....meh, looks better on her than on me anyway ;)

example

:rofl:...nice!

girlRACER
11-22-2003, 02:39 AM
Obviously you wouldn't be stupid enough to stay with her if she only liked you for your money and your ability to buy her nice things...

So these people that are telling you to ditch her and buy her something cheap etc. don't make any sense?

The fact that you've already decided that you're going to buy her something nice implies that you think she is worth it.

girlRACER
11-22-2003, 02:48 AM
Here is the 2003 ultimate must have designer list for any girl that's a label whore:

Coach Wristlet or Small Hobo (in Mini Signature) $100 - 280
-must special order from Coach store in Vancouver

Burberry Cashmere or Wool Scarf (in pink!) $350
-available at HR now but limited quantities

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochettes (ie. Accessories Pouch, Croissant, Recital, Trotteur)
-anywhere from $300-700

As gkAeris said...
Gucci bangle watch $600-700.

You can't go wrong with Tiffany sterling silver jewlerry. Starting from $200 or so. (ie. heart toggle, heart, picasso)

rage2
11-22-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochettes
Don't you find the pochettes a bit too small? My wife can't even use hers much because it can't carry anything. So she suckered me into getting her a Mini Looping as well :(.

itsnotaDUB
11-22-2003, 04:11 AM

example

so maybe a CF hood, or nitrous, maybe even vertical door kit???, am i understanding you correct??:thumbsup:

gkAeris
11-22-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by kenny

How about a nice pair of jeans from Old Navy, $19.99, or something a little nicer like one of the bags from reflections @ Chinook Center, or if you wanna go all out pick up some shoes @ payless shoe source great selection there. :thumbsup:

:guns: only if u want to sleep on the couch until next xmas hehe just jokes! now look below i want that..................................muhahahaha

i need to graduate and get a better paying job! :thumbsup:

jayvtec
11-22-2003, 09:24 AM
a gift certificate for massage is always a good thoughtful idea.

a dinner and a movie is always nice too paired with a gc at holt, aritzia, or urban women....say a couple hundred bucks worth and a nice xmas card tellin her how much u love her and sorry that u can only give her this much rite now but u'll make it up to her next time.

or a slave day for her...where u'd do anything she needs u to do for her the entire day....

i'm giving my gf...my framed mario lemieux jersey...means a lot to me...but i told her i'll take if off the wall so she can have it as a night gown...she thought it's the sweetest thing......:D

CRXguy
11-22-2003, 11:18 AM
holy shit. good thing my g/f isn't high maintenance like some of you! :rofl:

googe
11-22-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

i can not believe what some people will pay for a name.

max_boost
11-22-2003, 01:14 PM
They only expect more after each occasion, but so do I WTF.......so I got a t-shirt last year, I think I get a sweater this year bwhahhaha:rofl:

Anyway, I'm buying a few different gifts, depending on what I get, will dictate which one I give her
lol:angel:

googe
11-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
They only expect more after each occasion, but so do I WTF.......so I got a t-shirt last year, I think I get a sweater this year bwhahhaha:rofl:

Anyway, I'm buying a few different gifts, depending on what I get, will dictate which one I give her
lol:angel:

haha, thats an awesome idea, but what do you do with the rest? just return them?

max_boost
11-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by googe

haha, thats an awesome idea, but what do you do with the rest? just return them? LOL
Save it for Valentine's or Anniversary or her birthday, all within 2months of each other. When you are spending hundreds like that, 2 months feels like 2 weeks.....oh what, another special occasion?!?!? haha :angel:

bksze
11-22-2003, 04:41 PM
just curious

do you guys ever buy your bags online?

I used to buy from Holt but now I'd rather take the hour drive and head out to Banff unless I know exactly what I'm going after and Holt has it.

It seems though that the trend is to buy off ebay but it doesn't seem right for there to be grey market LV. It's not uncommon for ppl to save hundreds off ebay on a thousand dollar bag. The only reason I buy from a store is because then I know for sure it's not fake, plus they give you catalogues and wrap it up for you. But with some of the fakes out there these days, how can you honestly tell?

Redlyne_mr2
11-22-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Don't you find the pochettes a bit too small? My wife can't even use hers much because it can't carry anything. So she suckered me into getting her a Mini Looping as well :(.
That size is just fine!:rofl:

rage2
11-22-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by bksze
just curious

I used to buy from Holt but now I'd rather take the hour drive and head out to Banff unless I know exactly what I'm going after and Holt has it.

It seems though that the trend is to buy off ebay but it doesn't seem right for there to be grey market LV. It's not uncommon for ppl to save hundreds off ebay on a thousand dollar bag. The only reason I buy from a store is because then I know for sure it's not fake, plus they give you catalogues and wrap it up for you. But with some of the fakes out there these days, how can you honestly tell?
If you buy online, make sure you use a credit card where you can reverse the charge. And get the bag authenticated as soon as u get it.

ebay gets u bags without waiting lists, which is nice surprise to the GF/wife. I didn't have to do any chores for like a month (and other perks ;)) after picking up a multicolore for the wife... WELL WORTH IT! :rofl:

Shitty thing about LV is there's so many fakes out there, so even if the wife carries a real one, ppl will look at you and assume it's fake.

Melinda
11-22-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
:werd: My goodness, so much money for a purse?! Hehe oh well, not my priority I guess :) I've seen some of the 'toys' you ladies carry around, and I'll definately say that they are very nice, but I think I'd freak if Rolland spent that much money on a purse for me.

rage2
11-22-2003, 05:30 PM
I'd freak if Rolland spent that much money on a purse for me.
That's what they all say till they get the first one... :)

It's not that crazy if u think about it, guys spend WAY more on car toys than purses for the girls. $1000 purse vs $2000 hondata/standalone, $3000 turbo kits, $4000 blocks... haha.

Melinda
11-22-2003, 05:42 PM

That's what they all say till they get the first one... :)

Haha I just started carrying a purse not even a year ago...since then, I have bought 2 purses, both of them weren't more than 20$. An if I can get away without carrying one, I do.

Haha $1000 would be much better spent on camera equipment or some other fun stuff that has some use to it. I'm with most of the boys, $1000 on a name brand is ridiculous.

Besides, if you're in a close relationship and you're going to spend that kind of money on a gift it should be something both people can get some joy out of it...either something that the person knows their significant other will LOVE and bring them so much happiness that it would just rub off on everyone or something like a TV or computer or camera that both people can get some love out of. :)

gkAeris
11-22-2003, 05:58 PM
just curious

i would not get it online even if it real (which it rarely is) there is a Holt Renfew in TD square with an LV section they do carry alot of styles too...

bksze
11-22-2003, 06:05 PM

If you buy online, make sure you use a credit card where you can reverse the charge. And get the bag authenticated as soon as u get it.

ebay gets u bags without waiting lists, which is nice surprise to the GF/wife. I didn't have to do any chores for like a month (and other perks ;)) after picking up a multicolore for the wife... WELL WORTH IT! :rofl:

Shitty thing about LV is there's so many fakes out there, so even if the wife carries a real one, ppl will look at you and assume it's fake.

it's all about the perks . . . how do you get it authenticated? take it to the LV boutique at Holt? seems kinda low class to me

that's why i go to the location in Banff, quite the drive but they have such huge stock that rarely do you need to have stuff shipped in . . . unless it's the JDM limited edition designs hahaah

rage2
11-22-2003, 06:10 PM
it's all about the perks . . . how do you get it authenticated? take it to the LV boutique at Holt? seems kinda low class to me

that's why i go to the location in Banff, quite the drive but they have such huge stock that rarely do you need to have stuff shipped in . . . unless it's the JDM limited edition designs hahaah
Girlracer knows LV bags real well, so she can help. And yes, bring it into any LV store (holt or banff) and they'll authenticate it for you as well. Sad to admit, but I know most of the tough to spot tricks that the fakes use... had to research to make sure I didn't get scammed!

Yes, the JDM designs is next to impossible to get, which is messed up, cuz it's like out of season already... but the perks... well worth it!!! :D

GTS Jeff
11-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Besides, if you're in a close relationship and you're going to spend that kind of money on a gift it should be something both people can get some joy out of it...either something that the person knows their significant other will LOVE and bring them so much happiness that it would just rub off on everyone or something like a TV or computer or camera that both people can get some love out of. :) hm yea i guess ill buy my gf a set of computer speakers or a printer. whichever is cheaper.

max_boost
11-22-2003, 11:42 PM
Rage2

Have you bought an LV bag on ebay? What are some things to look for? Can you suggest a good seller?

rage2
11-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Rage2

Have you bought an LV bag on ebay? What are some things to look for? Can you suggest a good seller?
If you don't want to take a risk, look for a My Poupette seller on ebay. They're usually 10% more expensive, but they are guaranteed to be real... some chick on the net authenticates these sellers. Search for what you want on ebay, sort it by price, and the most expensive ones usually have that designation.

http://www.mypoupette.com/recommended.html

That's the complete list to verify that it's a real my poupette seller.

Also, you can go through the seller's previous items, some sell a lot of LV stuff, and you can dig thru to look for fake stuff.

girlRACER
11-23-2003, 01:27 PM

Unless you are buying the LV seasonal runway collection (the one with the waiting lists such as the Murakami) then you're better off buying it at the LV store in Holt because they can get anything for you (except the $5000 alligator purses). They will ship it from another store if they don't already have it.

Otherwise you will not get it cheaper on eBay for LV stuff because it never goes on sale (unless you are buying used).

If you are buying purses of other brands like Gucci or Fendi etc. then you can get it much cheaper but I wouldn't trust the people at Holt to authenticate it for you. They know nothing. I bought a Coach purse on Ebay and the people at Holt told me it was real. I didn't trust them so I compared the purse to the actual one myself and it ended up being fake. So if you do decide to buy it bring it to me. I'll authenticate it for you.

rage2
11-23-2003, 01:49 PM
So if you do decide to buy it bring it to me. I'll authenticate it for you.
I think it's time you open up a purse store :rofl:

gkAeris
11-23-2003, 06:39 PM

Unless you are buying the LV seasonal runway collection (the one with the waiting lists such as the Murakami) then you're better off buying it at the LV store in Holt because they can get anything for you (except the $5000 alligator purses). They will ship it from another store if they don't already have it.

Otherwise you will not get it cheaper on eBay for LV stuff because it never goes on sale (unless you are buying used).

bksze
11-23-2003, 06:53 PM

If you are buying purses of other brands like Gucci or Fendi etc. then you can get it much cheaper but I wouldn't trust the people at Holt to authenticate it for you. They know nothing. I bought a Coach purse on Ebay and the people at Holt told me it was real. I didn't trust them so I compared the purse to the actual one myself and it ended up being fake. So if you do decide to buy it bring it to me. I'll authenticate it for you.

I know they can get anything, but 90% of the time, the bags have to be shipped in from Toronto or Vancouver. Banff seems to almost always have it in stock for some reason.

It actually is cheaper on ebay for LV, even though it never goes on sale in the stores.

Thanks for the offer regarding authentication, will you wrap as well? haha

beetle_girly
11-23-2003, 11:59 PM
I'm actually selling some of my old clothes. I also have some really nice LV bags that you might be interested in. Oh, I guess that I should share some of my wealth.

Muah

CLiVE
11-24-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by beetle_girly
Oh, I guess that I should share some of my wealth.

someone has a "diva" complex...

04blackMAX
11-24-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by beetle_girly
I'm actually selling some of my old clothes. I also have some really nice LV bags that you might be interested in. Oh, I guess that I should share some of my wealth.

Muah

wont mommy be mad that your selling all her stuff????

and none of us on here have any money at all so thank..LOL

googe
11-24-2003, 12:47 AM
isnt she the one that got made fun of for being stupid before

i think she said something like "street racing will never die!" in ask leo

gkAeris
11-24-2003, 01:47 AM
she's probably a he or/and a loser with no LIFE (probably couldn't buy a REAL LV bag even if "it" saved up for one for 10 years, and has nothing better to do than waste her (it's) time and mine by reading stupid post....

now why don't u run along from where u came and ........................ok i'm not that mean

ninjak84
11-24-2003, 02:22 PM
and none of us on here have any money at all so thank..LOL

Haha, no kidding....
Us lower class citizens have never ridden in a dream machine like the famed "VW Beetle" before. :rolleyes:

sputnik
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM

Haha $1000 would be much better spent on camera equipment or some other fun stuff that has some use to it.

I can think of a million uses for a camera WITH my girlfriend... merry christmas to me...

good thing shes a photo major at ACAD

:drool: :drool: :rofl: :rofl:

sputnik
11-24-2003, 02:33 PM
LV = just another stupidly expensive and pretentious trend... i would be embarassed to have a girlfriend with an LV bag because it would mean that i didnt have the balls to not spend a ridiculous amount of money on something so stupid

seriously.. get a girlfriend who isnt such a princess it will be worth saving the $1000

max_boost
11-24-2003, 03:00 PM
The question is, if you can afford it and she really wants it, are you willing to buy it for her to make her happy? It's out of love and affection.

To some it is a waste of money, myself included but I've wasted far more money on other stupid things. Depreciation, car mods etc.

An LV bag is nothing compared to the above. If I factor my spending ratio on my other girlfriend (car) vs. my real girlfriend, it's like 100:1 haha:rofl:

girlRACER
11-24-2003, 03:37 PM

It actually is cheaper on ebay for LV, even though it never goes on sale in the stores.

The ones that are cheaper are not REAL!! That's why you have to be careful to distinguish between what's real and what's not.

sputnik
11-24-2003, 03:43 PM
i really want to know what the whole reason for owning an LV purse is? If its anything more than a status symbol... it should be used to beat the sense into her with it.

I dont care if you can afford to buy her one... if thats the only way you can think of to make her happy... you need to grow a new cock.

Some people just need to learn that just because they WANT it... doesnt mean that they will get it. If it was REALLY that important to her... she would buy it herself