PDA

View Full Version : Good registry?

Stuntmonkey
11-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Can anybody recommend a helpful registry? Where service is actually good?

I've been to a few, and all of them acted as if I was getting in the way of their job. I certainly don't want to book a road test with any of these grumpy retards.

TY!

5000Audi
11-30-2009, 01:13 PM
there is a registry across the street from the road king truck stop, its kinda a hidden gem and not to many people know its there.. any time ive been there ive never waited more then 10 mins to be seen..

Also southland registy is pretty decent from what ive seen, also a cute lil hunny works there lol

2EFNFAST
11-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
any time ive been there ive never waited more then 10 mins to be seen..
l

I've been to several regisrties and never had to wait anymore than 10minutes anywhere......I think it just depends on what time you hit it at.

ExtraSlow
11-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Cochrane and Airdrie are also pretty good.

2002civic
11-30-2009, 03:46 PM
airdrie is good usually.

mr2mike
11-30-2009, 04:19 PM
I can tell you where NOT to go. Crowfoot Plates sucks!!! Lines are long and people are idiots there.

Also HG Registries on 8th Ave the guys sports Ed Hardy and am pretty sure he's running a fake ID ring. Tried to jack my license. He threw it in a drawer like I wasn't looking. Thought it was wierd but didn't say anything. Asked for my ID back and he was like "I gave it back to you". He looked around the desk showing, see it's not here. Then I said, you put it in the drawer. He then opened it and was like, "oh, how'd it get in there". I left. Reported it to the CPS just for safe measure as I saw atleast 20 ID's in there.

syritis
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
I got screwed over by the crowfoot registry too. stupid bitch copied the vin on my car wrong and told me the car was probably stolen which crated a world of problems for me. after jumping though a ton of hoops i went back to a different registry and they gave me my registration like nothing had ever happened.