PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any hook ups with blank hockey jerseys??

R-Audi
11-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Long story short.. our team needs new jerseys..and Im hoping someone on Beyond has a hookup!!

Even if someone has a used set they are willing to sell.....

Thanks!

Mark

Benny
12-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Why bother going blank haha

http://bigstick.ca/jerseys/projoy/EB084-tuxedo-black.jpg

Nate
12-01-2009, 10:08 AM
I just bought some jerseys. I searched around for the best deal including the web. Adrenalin was the cheapest.

The tuxedo jerseys are sublimation. There is a guy in town that does them for $100 a jersey that are reversible and you can have as many colors as you want.

If your in a pinch and need them right away. I have a set you can use. They are boys XXL, but we used them for summer hockey.

R-Audi
12-01-2009, 01:04 PM
We have really nice jerseys. (IMO anyways) but we ran into a bit of a problem. We got kicked out of our league for beer in the dressing room, but they allowed us back under the condition that we had to get new jerseys, and a new team name... so we are scrambling around now.

Are the sublimation ones home and away when reveresed? that sounds decent....
BP quoted me $28/jersey plus 2 per letter plus logo

88CRX
12-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
We have really nice jerseys. (IMO anyways) but we ran into a bit of a problem. We got kicked out of our league for beer in the dressing room, but they allowed us back under the condition that we had to get new jerseys, and a new team name... so we are scrambling around now.

Are the sublimation ones home and away when reveresed? that sounds decent....
BP quoted me $28/jersey plus 2 per letter plus logo

Which league is this in?

We never drink in the room but always wondered if they'd be that hard on us if we did.

Pm me if you don't want to post up.

Nate
12-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I got the Reebok for $38. Adrenalin has blank white and black for $13 a piece. I bought those for subs.

If you just want cheap jerseys with silk screened numbers give SOSA a call. http://www.sosaracing.com/

The sublimation are home and away.

Thats shitty about the drinking. I am curious too as there is a team in our league that this just happened to.

choirboy
12-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Pmd

I can hook you up and anyone else needing essentially cost on sports jerseys.

R-Audi
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
We've been told not to really talk about it.. so I wont openly post the league. I guess the major issue is that the league was close to being kicked out of the city arenas because of us... and we have to change our name and jerseys in case they look for our team or recognize the jerseys..

The tough part is Id say about 1/3 of the arenas we have played in (Not city ones I suppose) the rink guy has openly told us we can drink.. just leave the cans in the trash. We just started feeling this was the norm.. and kept it going.

One rink guy went as far as warning us about Cops busting people drinking in the parking lot.. and said to keep it inside!

choirboy
12-01-2009, 07:52 PM
I meant pmd raudi