PDA

View Full Version : Urgent request, need a picture cleaned up.

spikerS
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM
My wife's uncle has passed away, and she has been asked to prepare the memorial cards that are to be used at the funeral.

We have been given a picture to use, but it is not the best, and when we print it, it looks worse.

I was hoping someone good with photoshop or some other editing software would be willing to help me out here?

We kinda need this ASAP as we were given this last minute and the funeral is on Thursday.

I have attached the photo here, I don't know if it gets altered or not, but I can send the picture by email as well, just PM me.

Here is hoping Beyond can come through yet once again!

Cheers,
Chris

spikerS
12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
or, if someone has photoshop period and can cut the guy out of one picture and put him on a different background, even better.

DannyO
12-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Hey man, gave it a go, couldn't improve it much due to the low resolution, hopefully someone else will have more luck, heres the first edit.

DannyO
12-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Heres the same pic but with an edited background.

revelations
12-02-2009, 01:29 AM
^ Try putting him in a light blue background - looks too dark otherwise

spikerS
12-02-2009, 01:40 AM
hey danny, if i get you another pic and a background, could you work something for me?

spikerS
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
take this picture with him in it (i will email, it is too big to attach,this one I scanned at 1200 dpi and cropped it)

and put him into this background or one similar?

http://www.vietsmiletours.com/vietsmile/images/Forest.jpg

moka989
01-31-2010, 10:30 PM
here she is w. color/tone/con w. forest backdrop, what do you think?

pm me w email for high quality copy