PDA

View Full Version : T&T Honda ppl, quick question...

tha_bandit
12-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I know there are some ppl on here that work at T&T honda...I just wanted to ask a quick question.

So with the T&T honda advantage program or whatever, u get the following for example:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd49/thabandit007/IMG_0208-2.jpg

What the hell are "deluxe floor mats", I've found the rest of the options on the honda.ca website and their prices as well...anyone here know about em?

Sorath
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
hey i work at T&T honda, looks like the deluxe floor mats are just regular floor mats.

pm me if you would like more details on the vehicle more incentives were added today

tha_bandit
12-02-2009, 06:52 PM
haha oh really? the ones that come stock? or does the car not come with any?....not really an advantage then...:nut:

^good to know, will pm in the future. Thanks

Sorath
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
yeah they are factory mats, they are not free, it really depends to which dealer you go to, its all the same shit really.

some dealers give you msrp of the car then charge you for block heater, locking wheel nuts, mud guards, floor mats and freight and PDI.

some dealers just total up all the cost and say thats the value price, which is what we've done here.

hope that helps,
Kasem

tha_bandit
12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
^thanks for clearing it up, dude, will def let u know when we decide on something via PM :thumbsup: