PDA

View Full Version : User rating Dropped

2002civic
12-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I posted in a ticket thread explaining that yes you can sell for more than face value to answer someones question, and seem to have lost user rating, I understand I shouldn't clutter a sale thread but I was answering someones question, a question which comes up a lot lately...

spike98
12-03-2009, 05:03 PM
I got a point taken away for posting a picture of the cellphone i was selling in my own freakin thread.

Really tho, my life continues on, uneffected by my 97% or whatever it is user rating.

rockanrepublic
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
unless you are planning on buying the item dont comment;)

beyond_ban
12-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I can't post anymore in the marketplace. I didn't realize that that also meant i could not create a post in the market place. fml.

Kloubek
12-03-2009, 05:29 PM
OP: Since when can you sell for more than face value? It is one of the rules in the marketplace that there will be no scalping of tickets.

That aside, I personally agree that some of the mods are a little quick to reduce one's user rating. But so be it... one usually takes some time to get to such a low rating level as you have. I've been on here for about 3 years, and lost an average of one percent per year or so....

Beyond_ban: If you were kicked out of the marketplace for a couple of nazi-regulated infractions, that would be a pisser. But from the looks of it, you broke the rules 13 times. Maybe you *should* be banned from the marketplace? But with a username like Beyond_ban, I'm guessing you didn't sign up with the expectation of having your account for very long anyway....

gqmw
12-03-2009, 05:31 PM
New rules - you can scalp if you want.

captain134
12-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Sorry OP for causing that. I thought you couldn't scalp tickets on here. I shouldn't of asked about it there because I think I lost 1 percent for that too. lol

Mibz
12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by gqmw
New rules - you can scalp if you want. To expand on this, the -law- changed to allow ticket scalping and Beyond's marketplace changed its rules to follow the law.

captain134
12-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
To expand on this, the -law- changed to allow ticket scalping and Beyond's marketplace changed its rules to follow the law.

can you expand some more? how did the law change?

Kloubek
12-03-2009, 06:19 PM
^^ Just read the thread regarding this. (In the same section.... it's a few from the top on the list.)

I guess a new law was put into place, which negated a previous law regarding selling tickets for higher than face value. :dunno:

The only time I presume anyone will be able to sell tickets for more than face value is in the REALLY sought-after events. Otherwise, I expect things to be pretty much the same on here...

captain134
12-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Yup Gotcha

beyond_ban
12-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Beyond_ban: If you were kicked out of the marketplace for a couple of nazi-regulated infractions, that would be a pisser. But from the looks of it, you broke the rules 13 times. Maybe you *should* be banned from the marketplace? But with a username like Beyond_ban, I'm guessing you didn't sign up with the expectation of having your account for very long anyway....

:rofl: :rofl: i only noticed i have 87 now. I was at 89 until PM'd a mod asking for some so i could sell... i guess it was easier to take more away loll

been here for over a year on this account :dunno:

gqmw
12-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

:rofl: :rofl: i only noticed i have 87 now. I was at 89 until PM'd a mod asking for some so i could sell... i guess it was easier to take more away loll

been here for over a year on this account :dunno:

LOL we both lost one point in the one thread with the guy selling the ps3.

I was asking if the guy would part out...but then the guy edited his original post today to say that he wouldn't part out...

And then today...I guess a mod read all the posts (a lot of them were asking for part outs) and then decided to dock everyone points...for asking a question already answered?

Link to thread: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=281855