PDA

View Full Version : Need a nutritionist!

acmilano
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Anyone know any really good nutritionists? i did some research and there's a lot out there, i'm just looking to see if anyone has had any personal experiences with them.

Here are the cliff notes of my situation

-been working out for a few years now
-my body has no problem losing weight/gaining muscle
-i'm very good at gaining strength/muscle/etc. (e.g. when it comes to knowing what to eat/when to eat/what to workout/how to workout/etc.)
-focusing on cutting up at this moment
-lost enough body fat to have a decent ab outline
-have no idea on how to lose the last 1-2cm of bodyfat (want to get shredded)
-i suck at figuring out a cutting diet; no idea how to get an optimal diet going for cutting
-need nutritionist who knows what they are doing

anyone?

wintonyk
12-08-2009, 04:24 PM
pm me a meal log and activity level and i can give ya some pointers. Or if your are truly serious about this, I can provide you with some consultations.

sheik_yerbouti
12-12-2009, 01:10 PM
If you want real professional advice make sure you talk to a Registered Dietitian. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist but a Dietitian is a protected term like Professional Engineer, Medical Doctor, Dentist, or Chartered Accountant.

http://www.dietitians.ca/public/content/find_a_nutrition_professional/find_a_dietitian.asp

acmilano
12-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by sheik_yerbouti
If you want real professional advice make sure you talk to a Registered Dietitian. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist but a Dietitian is a protected term like Professional Engineer, Medical Doctor, Dentist, or Chartered Accountant.

http://www.dietitians.ca/public/content/find_a_nutrition_professional/find_a_dietitian.asp

this is what i needed. i just finished exams so i have to get back into the habit of working out. thanks for showing me this site, i appreciate it.

swak
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
go here...

Integra (www.integranaturopathics.com)

I go here for sports nutrition guidance, among other things, and this guy is awesome.
... i see Dr. Armel

Gooseberry
05-28-2010, 06:32 AM
bump, just curious if anyone has some recommendations for a dietician instead of the huge list from the website listed above.