PDA

View Full Version : fruit salsa and cinnamon chips

Frazer1
12-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Mexico the neighbor is a capital which is known for its varied kinds of dishes. The people over here are great food lovers, and expermient their expertise in cooking by making more and more innovative dishes and these dishes are later added to the mexican cuisine. The mexican dishes are not only popular in mexico, but it has a large fans even in the united states of america, and the city of los angeles stand front in this list.
The mexican restaurants los angeles (http://www.redorestaurant.com /)are looking forward for more and more mexican recipies to water their customers who come here. They even encourage housewives in mexico as well as in texas to send attractive mexican recipes which can be tried out in their restaurants, and thus they have helped in propagating the demand of mexican cuisine, not only in the united states of america but also in other countries too.
One such dish is the fruit salsa and cinnamon chips, this is an attractive mexican recipe that can be tried out in every household, irrespective of your caste, creed etc. this is because, food is a connecting link between man. This dish is a great appetizer and can be used up as a snack too. The following are the list of the chief ingredients that are used up in the preparation of this delicious mexican dish – fruit salsa and cinnamon chips.
Kiwis that are peeled and diced are used in this dish. Golden apples are peeled, cored as well as diced, raspberries, white sugar, brown sugar, fruit preserves of any flavour, flour tortilla, butter and cinnamon sugar. These are the chief ingredients in this dish. It will take about 45 minutes to prepare this yummy dish. You should definitely try out this dish to make your loved ones happy.

Kritafo
12-04-2009, 08:35 AM
This is normally one I use for pot luck dishes.....everyone loves it. Although I use lots of fruit, and make sure it's fresh frozen just makes things runny.

I try to always use golden kiwi instead of the green...so good. So easy...everyone loves it.

Dave P
12-04-2009, 09:18 AM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/3-13-08/Lord_Cownostril1b.jpg