PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr.

403ep3
12-04-2009, 02:59 PM
http://thenationalfist.com/manny-pacquiao-vs-floyd-mayweather/super-bowl-boxing/

Super Bowl Boxing

Posted by Roel Concepcion in Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather on 12 4th, 2009 | no responses

The fact that Manny Pacquiao is confirmed to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is a sign that there is a boxing God in the skies, and though he’s been asleep for the past few decades, he has waken up at the right time to make one of the most important boxing events happen. But, really, it’s all meant to be.

Every generation or so, an event like this is bound to happen. In the ’30s, Joe Louis fought Max Schmeling with an underlying message that the fight represented a clash between the United States and Nazi Germany. In the ’60s, a young Cassius Clay hooked up against Sonny Liston and essentially “shook up the world.” Eventually, these events tapered down and led to the clusterfuck known as the boxing world.

But the time has come, friends. The date is set for March 13, 2010. When asked about the proposed date of the fight, Manny being Manny said: “March 13 is OK.” Let’s get ready to rumble!

Here’s the Tale of the Tape:

http://thenationalfist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tale-of-the-tape-manny-vs-money.jpg

Joel_D
12-04-2009, 04:36 PM
:clap: This is going to be awesome :clap:

I don't think Floyd was expecting Manny to accept the March 13th fight. But according to Roach, who spoke with Sky Sports, Mayweather is now looking for 10oz gloves and a fight weight of 154-pounds. :rofl:

max_boost
12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm not even a huge boxing fan but I can understand the magnitude of this fight. It's going to be insane!

rawsensation
12-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Just saw this on tsn, i'm pumped this is gonna be good. Hopefully they get the match signed and set now

lexw
12-04-2009, 04:47 PM
wooohooooooo

aypi
12-04-2009, 05:14 PM
:clap: cant wait!!!

go manny go!!! :thumbsup:

psycoticclown
12-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Pacquiao all the way!

signature7
12-04-2009, 06:00 PM
This is going to be an epic clash, can't wait to watch the 24/7 series on this and I think I'll actually buy this ppv, haven't done that in a...I actually don't remember the last time I bought one lol.

redevil
12-04-2009, 06:15 PM
woot can't wait to see this happen!:thumbsup:

95teetee
12-04-2009, 06:36 PM
my heart says Pacman, but my head says...I dunno:dunno:

First impression is that Manny will simply overwhelm Floyd, and Floyd won't be able to withstand the onslaught. So Manny. But then I think that PBF can fight whatever way he has to, dictated by his opponent. So I dunno.

Pacquiao has been beaten. Mayweather Jr. hasn't (and it isn't like his list of opponents reads like Chavez Jr.'s:rofl: ).

In other words....:dunno:

but Go Manny:D

edit- I'll say I want Manny to win, and won't be at all surprised if he does, but it won't shock me if PBF can beat him.

LongCity
12-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
my heart says Pacman, but my head says...I dunno:dunno:

First impression is that Manny will simply overwhelm Floyd, and Floyd won't be able to withstand the onslaught. So Manny. But then I think that PBF can fight whatever way he has to, dictated by his opponent. So I dunno.

Pacquiao has been beaten. Mayweather Jr. hasn't (and it isn't like his list of opponents reads like Chavez Jr.'s:rofl: ).

In other words....:dunno:

but Go Manny:D

edit- I'll say I want Manny to win, and won't be at all surprised if he does, but it won't shock me if PBF can beat him.

In Pacquiao's defence, he has fought more and his 3 losses are ancient other than the Morales fight which is somewhat recent in comparison to his other losses.

-CHRISS
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
mayweather is doneeee

403ep3
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
This is going to be one of the greatest fights ever..

Jlude
12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by signature7
This is going to be an epic clash, can't wait to watch the 24/7 series on this and I think I'll actually buy this ppv, haven't done that in a...I actually don't remember the last time I bought one lol.

me too, I'm very excited to see what the 24/7 shows are gonna be like.

If this fight actually goes through, it will be f'n amazing. I may even get this ppv as well.

aypi
12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
i have a tip for floyd if he wants too win. listen to manny's advice. :rofl:

P2kQV2qHUhE

turbotrip
12-04-2009, 07:16 PM
finally a worthy opponent for mayweather; should be interesting

CivicDXR
12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by aypi
i have a tip for floyd if he wants too win. listen to manny's advice. :rofl:

P2kQV2qHUhE

LOL, that was pretty funny

ronaldo
12-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
finally a worthy opponent for pacman ; should be interesting

fixed:thumbsup:

jsn
12-04-2009, 08:22 PM
I didn't think this fight would ever happen. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Jlude
12-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by jsn
I didn't think this fight would ever happen. Can't wait :thumbsup:

I figured it would take a long, long time... if ever.

jsn
12-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Yea I definitely did not think it would happen 4 months after he just finished fighting cotto.

aypi
12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by jsn
Yea I definitely did not think it would happen 4 months after he just finished fighting cotto.

just finished watching the local news back home. and NO i dont think they will fight on March 13, 2010. maybe May or even later. Roach said Pacman will not be ready and its the election next year back home and Pacman is running for congress so he might be too busy campaigning.

Jlude
12-04-2009, 10:28 PM

just finished watching the local news back home. and NO i dont think they will fight on March 13, 2010. maybe May or even later. Roach said Pacman will not be ready and its the election next year back home and Pacman is running for congress so he might be too busy campaigning.

Hmm... This article says it's confirmed... and mentions Manny running for Congress.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/10464558/Sources:-Pacquiao-Mayweather-fight-on-for-March

Fack... nevermind... it's Fox Sports.

I should have look at who wrote the article first, it was posted on msn.com

aypi
12-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

Hmm... This article says it's confirmed... and mentions Manny running for Congress.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/10464558/Sources:-Pacquiao-Mayweather-fight-on-for-March

Fack... nevermind... it's Fox Sports.

I should have look at who wrote the article first, it was posted on msn.com

well basically manny said he is ok to fight on march 13 but roach said that pacman might not be fully recovered yet to fight and we all know that to fight floyd you need to be atleast 110% ready.

oh well, lets just see what happen. hopefully pacman will make the right decision and not rush thing. he is a busy man, being a father, boxer, actor, singer and politician back home. :nut:

still cant wait for it to happen. :thumbsup:

IntegraG2
12-04-2009, 11:08 PM
i dont think it will happen that soon. I hope it doesnt happen that soon cause I really dont think Manny will be fully recovered. Plus March 13 is in the middle of busy season for my work.

jsn
12-04-2009, 11:09 PM
:werd: I'd rather him take longer if that's what it takes for him to be fully prepared. I'd hate for him to lose to mayweather because he didn't have enough time to prepare.

Jlude
12-04-2009, 11:11 PM

well basically manny said he is ok to fight on march 13 but roach said that pacman might not be fully recovered yet to fight and we all know that to fight floyd you need to be atleast 110% ready.

oh well, lets just see what happen. hopefully pacman will make the right decision and not rush thing. he is a busy man, being a father, boxer, actor, singer and politician back home. :nut:

still cant wait for it to happen. :thumbsup:

I completely agree... if he needs to take more time to be fully ready to fight, then he should take it and I hope he does take it. On the other hand, if pacman decides he does need some time to recover, I hope that doesn't ruin the chances of this fight actually happening.

Cause it could be a while before Manny can fight, like you said, he's a busy guy.

aypi
12-04-2009, 11:18 PM
and also they said on the news that floyd was not expecting pacman to agree on that fight date and when he did floyd now wants to fight at 154lbs and 10 ounce gloves. :rofl:

Joel_D
12-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Pacman signs contract to fight at 147 w/ 8oz gloves for March 13th.

It's in Gayweather court now!

Source:
http://www.8countnews.com/news/125/ARTICLE/2122/2009-12-09.html

Joel_D
12-16-2009, 09:34 AM
What a Fawking tool, Mayweather camp keeps raising different issues on a daily basis. I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

If any one cares here's what's transpired over the last month since the pacquiao/cotto fight.

* Mayweather assigned Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer to handle negotiation talks with Pacquiao's promotor Bob Arum.

* Mayweather offers 50/50 split to fight March 13th.

* Pacquiao agree's on the date.

* Mayweather asks fight to be held at 154 with 10oz gloves.

* Pacquiao puts his WBO welterweight tiltle at 147 on the line with 8oz gloves. Huge penalty for every pound above the limit. Mayweather agree's.

* At the last minute Richard Schaefer refused to fly to Dallas. Mayweather apparently does not want to fight in Dallas.

* Mayweather camp demanded Pacquiao undergo random blood and urine Olympic-type drug testing. Pacquiao agrees.

* Mayweather wants some “wiggle room” on the weight issue and this is being contested by Team Pacquiao.

* Mayweather camp suggested an in-between bout in March with Pacquiao facing Yuri Foreman, the WBO light middleweight champion and Mayweather facing Matthew Hatton, the brother of Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton.

Even when Mayweather finally runs out of demands and signs the contract. Don't be surprised if Mayweather post pones the fight due to an injury (his ego).

beyond_ban
12-16-2009, 09:51 AM
PBF BABYYYY

TKRIS
12-16-2009, 09:56 AM
YHmCYlIsX5E
k0Hz5-uYHso

"I could fight 50 girls and be undefeated!"

kamatayan
12-17-2009, 08:34 AM
^^ Floyd: "Phillipines got the best enhancement drugs"

:banghead:

Jlude
12-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by TKRIS
YHmCYlIsX5E
k0Hz5-uYHso

"I could fight 50 girls and be undefeated!"

:rofl: :rofl: That's gold!

Joel_D
12-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by kamatayan
^^ Floyd: "Phillipines got the best enhancement drugs"

:banghead:

Yes Floyd, it's called Balut Egg's :drool:

kamatayan
12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
too much cholesterol on balut, I think dinuguan and Im pretty sure they have it coz today is he's birthday... .. .

403ep3
12-17-2009, 11:02 PM
haha balut is good

jsn
12-17-2009, 11:40 PM
"if i leave the sport it's dead"

This is why I wanna see mayweather get beat down.:banghead:

aram1000
12-18-2009, 10:33 AM
can't wait for this fight to go down, i don't care who wins really, as long as it goes 10+ rounds i'll be happy

beyond_ban
12-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by aram1000
can't wait for this fight to go down, i don't care who wins really, as long as it goes 10+ rounds i'll be happy

:rofl:

GREENBOY
12-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Anyone know of any filipino parties going on for this fight?

signature7
12-18-2009, 06:51 PM
"wtfalan (2 hours ago)

After this interview, officially, Floyd's new record is 40-1-0"

HAha golden. Pretty funny, I couldn't understand a lot of what PBF was saying though.

Jlude
12-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by signature7
"wtfalan (2 hours ago)

After this interview, officially, Floyd's new record is 40-1-0"

HAha golden. Pretty funny, I couldn't understand a lot of what PBF was saying though.

just ducking questions.. talking about his dick and making excuses.

urban.one
12-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Posted: Wednesday, 23 December 2009 8:05AM

Blood Test Could Derail Pacquiao-Mayweather Clash

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A much-anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao could be in danger because of a standoff over drug-testing procedures, reports said on Tuesday.

Filipino Pacquiao had agreed to have blood taken for testing before the initial media conference and after the fight but would not agree to have blood drawn within 30 days of the bout, Golden Boy Promotions said in a statement on Tuesday.

Golden Boy is representing the Mayweather camp, while Top Rank are Pacquiao's promoters.

The Mayweather camp wants Olympic-style testing procedures to be adopted, as mandated by the U.S. Anti Doping Agency, which involve random blood and urine sampling prior to and after the fight.

Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy, said Top Rank President Todd duBoef had informed him that Pacquiao did not want to have blood taken within 30 days of the fight.

"Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn't want to do it so close to the fight," Schaefer said. "He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight."

Top Rank were not immediately available for comment.

The fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao, considered the best pound-for-pound boxers in the world, has been tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

TKRIS
12-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I would be very surprised if this were true.

From what I can tell, both camps are doing everything they can to make the other look bad, and the fans are eating it up.

"Mayweather wants bigger gloves."
"Manny wants to defend at 145 instead of 147."
"Mayweather wants to be able to come in above 147 (lol)."
"Manny is on drugs."
"Mayweather only scheduled for March 13 because he thought Manny would refuse and now he's looking for a way out."

I'm not putting much stock into any of these rumors. I'm also not getting excited about this fight. I'll get excited when both guys are standing in the ring. Until then, the fight is a rumor as far as I'm concerned.

95EG6P
12-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3
This is going to be one of the greatest fights ever..

+1

Pacman ftw!

flipstah
12-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

I'm not putting much stock into any of these rumors. I'm also not getting excited about this fight. I'll get excited when both guys are standing in the ring. Until then, the fight is a rumor as far as I'm concerned.

:werd:

We'll see what turns up with this but as of right now, I don't believe a fight will happen.

DENZILDON
12-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Gay weather is backing out! :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Pacquiao+Mayweather+clash+promoter/2374567/story.html

GQBalla
12-23-2009, 02:28 PM
i can see the point of having the tests not done 30 days before the fight and done right after the fight.

why won't mayweather accept that?

its right after the fight so if the drugs were there they would still be there

flipstah
12-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
i can see the point of having the tests not done 30 days before the fight and done right after the fight.

why won't mayweather accept that?

its right after the fight so if the drugs were there they would still be there

Because Mayweather is a tool.

trikypenguin
12-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by flipstah

Because Mayweather is a tool.

lol well why can't paquio accept the terms? Is a needle prick sometime in the 30 days before the fight really gonna give mayweather an unfair advantage? This just makes it look like pacman has something to hide...

You can look at this from both sides and call both of them tools just depends who your rooting for..

DENZILDON
12-23-2009, 03:12 PM
^^^ Well there are people who get queezy when they get their blood taken. This also means that within that 30 days they can do the test whenever they like. So this means they can take blood samples everyday for 30 daysand that could affect an athletes performance.

Joel_D
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by trikypenguin

lol well why can't paquio accept the terms? Is a needle prick sometime in the 30 days before the fight really gonna give mayweather an unfair advantage? This just makes it look like pacman has something to hide...

Pacquiao's team (mainly Roach) is not opposed to doing the blood testing, they're main concern is random testing that's mandated by the UADA, meaning they can request to draw blood anytime, weather it be during training, the weight in, or just before the fight. It comes down to throwing pacquiao off his game, and this alone could distract him.

Jlude
12-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Joel_D

Pacquiao's team (mainly Roach) is not opposed to doing the blood testing, they're main concern is random testing that's mandated by the UADA, meaning they can request to draw blood anytime, weather it be during training, the weight in, or just before the fight. It comes down to throwing pacquiao off his game, and this alone could distract him.

Exactly!

taemo
12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
I dont understand..is Mayweather getting a blood test/random test as well?

Joel_D
12-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Finally an agreement, both camps have agreed urine testing will be performed by Marquez, an expert on the subject. :rofl:

Hopefully they can work something out, seems like it's a dispute over a matter of day's. mayweather wants 3days testing before the fight, Roach wants 5days before the fight.

"They want to put it in Manny's head that they can come in any time and take blood," Arum said. "Manny believes taking blood will weaken him. This is absolutely outrageous. Who does Floyd Mayweather think he is, the commissioner of boxing?" Mayweather's promoter, Richard Schaefer, said he was willing to try and reach a consensus between the two sides. He cited comments by Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, that Pacquiao would agree to blood tests up to five days before the fight as possible middle ground. "If we could agree to a 3-day cutoff I would try to sell that to my side," Schaefer said. "If Arum wants to walk away then he is going to be the one responsible for this fight falling apart." Roach told The Associated Press on Tuesday night that he would not allow Pacquiao to be tested the day before the fight, but would agree to giving blood if there was a cutoff date. "If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid13706332001?bctid=5879929800112

aypi
12-24-2009, 12:00 AM
what do you guys think about this?

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/features/fighter_deacade/fighter_decade.html

and also, its not looking good so far

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091223/sp_nm/us_boxing_pacquiao_3

i still hope it happens.

89s1
12-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by flipstah

Because Mayweather is a coward.

Fixed. :D

civicluva
12-30-2009, 01:11 AM
What a bitch. Pretty boy is a lil pussy.

vipstyle2
12-30-2009, 01:28 AM
Floyd ftw.

CivicDXR
01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
“Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring...”

“Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don’t even know me. Face me in a fight where I get to punch back. You and your cohorts have accused me of using performance-enhancing drugs. Now, I say, the burden of proof should now come from you, not me,"

http://www.philboxing.com/news/story-31702.html

J.M.
01-02-2010, 03:27 PM
So.. has this fight officially been called off?

Jlude
01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
“Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring...”

“Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don’t even know me. Face me in a fight where I get to punch back. You and your cohorts have accused me of using performance-enhancing drugs. Now, I say, the burden of proof should now come from you, not me,"

http://www.philboxing.com/news/story-31702.html

fucking right!

spankingmonkey
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Flyod don't forget to ask for a pregnancy test too.

I hope this fight happends so Pacquiao can reconfigure Flyod's face, just like in the Cotto fight.

ronaldo
01-06-2010, 06:04 PM
After 1 day of mediation. (9hrs worth) they got nowhere.

ronaldo
01-07-2010, 01:06 AM
http://tsn.ca/boxing/story/?id=305086

jsn
01-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Should have expected this shit from Mayweather. I was very surprised in the first place that Mayweather agreed to fight pacquiao, so it's not much of a surprise that he'd find some way out of the fight. :banghead:

Ajay
01-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Gayweather just proved that he's what everyone thought he was, a massive douche bag.

First he talks smack about the UFC and get's called out then he decides he wants an over the top drug testing for a boxing match? What an idiot.

He ruined what could have been a FANTASTIC fight.

95teetee
01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Mayweather likes to have fights half won before they ever make it to the ring. That's what he's trying here.

The fight will happen.

LongCity
01-07-2010, 07:31 PM
He should fight Shane Mosley since this fight isn't going down no more.

Jsen-DC2
01-07-2010, 07:52 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/Jsen23/gayweather.jpg

J.M.
01-07-2010, 07:58 PM
^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jlude
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
Mayweather likes to have fights half won before they ever make it to the ring. That's what he's trying here.

The fight will happen.

I REALLY REALLY hope so... but doubt it.

Jlude
01-07-2010, 09:49 PM
What a loser....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/07/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacuaio-boxing-match/

J.M.
01-07-2010, 09:59 PM
What a loser....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/07/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacuaio-boxing-match/

LOL he wants to whip Manny's "punk ass" now that the fight has been called off. Loser indeed.

DENZILDON
01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Kentucky Floyd Chicken! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CivicDXR
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Oh this is interesting:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-20066-Pittsburgh-Fight-Sports-Examiner~y2010m1d8-Floyd-Mayweather-the-one-using-banned-substances

Remember, Mayweather said no the fight in Dallas and said that everyone wants to see the fight happen in Vegas. Mayweather uses a painkiller injected into his hands to numb them before fights. This is considered in 49 state athletic commissions as an illegal performance enhancing drug. The only state that it isn't illegal? You guessed it.... Nevada.

J.M.
01-08-2010, 08:39 PM
^^Haha Mayweather was trying to hide something all along...

Jlude
01-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Hahahahahahaha Mayweather is such a fuckin' joke.

J.M.
01-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Have you guys seen the comments on that page CivicDXR posted? The die hard Mayweather fans are all over this shit :rofl: :rofl:

KandabashiDevil
01-09-2010, 12:02 AM
No fight? Good.
Then these children can all go home and play with their own toys until everyone grows up.

jose_01
01-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Fight's done and it seems the Pacquiao camp has officially moved on to a future bout with Josh Clottey.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4808708

Too bad about the fight. Seems like the real losers would be the sport of boxing itself and the fans on both sides. This fight really could have been a classic.

Would be interesting to see who Mayweather will pick up to fight instead of Pacquiao. It'd be interesting to see if he finally picks up on Sugar Shane Mosley's constant challenges.

Jlude
01-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Who IS Mayweather gonna fight now... Not likely Sugar Shane... It'll be interesting to see.

spankingmonkey
01-10-2010, 05:35 PM
all that accusations of Pacquiao using performance enhancing drugs then Mayweather Jr. is caught using some PED LOL!!

It so just backfired on him, KARMA IS A B*TCH AINT IT FLYOD

keep on ducking

Joel_D
01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Who IS Mayweather gonna fight now... Not likely Sugar Shane... It'll be interesting to see.

I think Floyd'd trying to work out a deal with 24th Ranked Mathew Hatton, Ricky's little brother. :nut: and afterwards, taken on grandpa Hatton.

Jlude
01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Joel_D

I think Floyd'd trying to work out a deal with 24th Ranked Mathew Hatton, Ricky's little brother. :nut: and afterwards, taken on grandpa Hatton.

He's now the biggest joke in boxing

403ep3
01-11-2010, 01:56 AM
man, floyd is such a tool. I wanted to SEE this fight SO bad

CivicDXR
01-13-2010, 01:03 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/314651-floyd-mayweather-jr-might-be-the-dumbest-man-in-boxing

jose_01
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
all that accusations of Pacquiao using performance enhancing drugs then Mayweather Jr. is caught using some PED LOL!!

Just before I start talking. Just want to make it perfectly clear that I am in no ways a mayweather fan.

Floyd has had a history of using Xylocaine.

http://www.forumeter.com/video/209652/PROOF-FLOYD-MAYWEATHER-USES-XYLOCAINE-AS-PEDs-A-BOOMERANG-FOR-THE-CHICKEN-FRAUD

Technically it is a PED, but its a drug that is actually legal in Nevada. So I don't think he'll get any kind of bad rap for it since he's technically never taken PED's outside the legal boundaries set by the Nevada boxing commission.

CivicDXR
01-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by jose_01

Just before I start talking. Just want to make it perfectly clear that I am in no ways a mayweather fan.

Floyd has had a history of using Xylocaine.

http://www.forumeter.com/video/209652/PROOF-FLOYD-MAYWEATHER-USES-XYLOCAINE-AS-PEDs-A-BOOMERANG-FOR-THE-CHICKEN-FRAUD

Technically it is a PED, but its a drug that is actually legal in Nevada. So I don't think he'll get any kind of bad rap for it since he's technically never taken PED's outside the legal boundaries set by the Nevada boxing commission.

LOL, is there an echo in here? I could've sworn I pretty much wrote the same thing on the last page...

Weapon_R
01-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Does anyone know how much the tickets will roughly be for the Clottey/Pac fight? I was planning a trip to Vegas but I wouldn't mind heading to Dallas instead

jose_01
01-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Does anyone know how much the tickets will roughly be for the Clottey/Pac fight? I was planning a trip to Vegas but I wouldn't mind heading to Dallas instead

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/mma/boxing/01/10/pacquiao.clottey/index.html

range from 50 to 700 bucks a pop.

And to DX, yeah I guess I did repeat u on pg4 lol. Sorry man didnt read the pg.