PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic teens

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Was just coming back from the tailors downtown when I crossed paths with 4 teens or possibly even young 20 year olds. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation, it was rather pathetic.

Walking with a rather lazy swagger, the one guy says, "So what are we doing?"

Then one of the girl’s pipes up and says, "Let’s go to my place and smoke weed."

Really? Is the new generation that pathetic?

JfuckinC
12-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Hater, get over it :dunno:

Jetsons
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
this is thread worthy?

mr2mike
12-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Scenario 1:
You followed them back and steal their weed.

Scenario 2:
You sold them a bag of that oregano spice.

Scenario 3:
Ducked away, jealous you had no weed and disappointed that the tailor didn't measure your inseam a la Friend's episode.

:poosie:

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
Hater, get over it :dunno:

Hater of what? Idiots?:rofl:

FraserB
12-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe

Hater of what? Idiots?:rofl:

Hating that you wont be the one to tap that 20 yr old:poosie:

Xtrema
12-04-2009, 03:18 PM

No jobs, a Friday afternoon with a blizzard out, sounds like a perfect activity to me.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Hating that you wont be the one to tap that 20 yr old:poosie:

Uhhh, my GF is in her 20's...next?

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Seriously, this is normal to you guys?

Wow, just wow, what a sad pathetic place this world has become.

JfuckinC
12-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Taking a load off and smoking a bowl isn't really all that pathetic? Just something you obviously wouldn't enjoy as much as others.

TheCheff
12-04-2009, 03:21 PM
u never smoked weed when you were a kid?

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:24 PM
At least when I was a teen I was asking my GF to come over so we could fuck.

This generation is so fucking lazy that they would rather smoke weed so they can't even get it up TO fuck.

Of course, I'd imagine their GF's, or should I say, if they had GF's, the chick would be a boring fuck as well, all stoned on weed, she'd just lay there like a sack of fucking potatoes.

masoncgy
12-04-2009, 03:25 PM
To be honest, it sounds like a good idea to me.

I'd much rather be laying around my toasty house getting to the bottom of a bag of chips than sitting here wondering how many HOURS it will take to get home tonight...

;)

Danny Meehan
12-04-2009, 03:26 PM
It has always been similar to this, but perhaps, with more time on our hands, it is easier to notice extremes.

bourge73
12-04-2009, 03:27 PM
sounds like somebody needs a bowl......

tobslau
12-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Seriously, this is normal to you guys?

Wow, just wow, what a sad pathetic place this world has become.

Just because some kids decide to go home and smoke up the world is suddenly a sad pathetic place?

You are basically judging these kids based from first impressions. While it is true that THIS generation of young people is one of the laziest ones, i'm sure it could be worse.

At least the teens aren't doing more lethal drugs such as cocaine or heroine.

What would you consider a happy non pathetic world then?

Kids talking about the housing market at a downtown tailor?

adidas
12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
If your worrying about someone smoking up, then let me tell you what i got in store for you.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by tobslau

Just because some kids decide to go home and smoke up the world is suddenly a sad pathetic place?

You are basically judging these kids based from first impressions. While it is true that generation is one of the laziest ones, i'm sure it could be worse.

At least the teens aren't doing more lethal drugs such as cocaine or heroine.

What would you consider a happy non pathetic world then?

Kids talking about the housing market at a downtown tailor?

WTF are these kids even doing downtown wandering around a mall at that age?

No job?
No school?
No life?

LongCity
12-04-2009, 03:32 PM
You're pretty pathetic yourself that you care so much about these kids going to smoke some weed. I don't smoke weed myself but how much different is it to go have a couple beers at a friends place to unwind?

mr2mike
12-04-2009, 03:32 PM
I'll help you feel better...

Was on the c-train downtown and these girls were talking about their latest sexual encounters. The one girl was like, ya I fucked him. The other was like, is he your first? She was like, nope. 4th.
Then the girl was asking about her first and she came out and said, it was fine, we were both 14 and now that I'm 15, four guys isn't that bad.

:facepalm:

ekguy
12-04-2009, 03:37 PM
You're just mad you don't have anyone to smoke weed with.

C_Dave45
12-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Was just coming back from the tailors downtown when I crossed paths with 4 teens or possibly even young 20 year olds. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation, it was rather pathetic.

Walking with a rather lazy swagger, the one guy says, "So what are we doing?"

Then one of the girl’s pipes up and says, "Let’s go to my place and smoke weed."

That was me and my wife!

At least when I was a teen I was asking my GF to come over so we could fuck.

This generation is so fucking lazy that they would rather smoke weed so they can't even get it up TO fuck.

Of course, I'd imagine their GF's, or should I say, if they had GF's, the chick would be a boring fuck as well, all stoned on weed, she'd just lay there like a sack of fucking potatoes.

LOL, Coupe....you never 'got it on' while having a good 'buzz'?? Some of the best sex is with that. And you haven't lived till you've tried 'coke sex'. Gotta lighten up, man.
Why do you automatically associate a "weed smoker" with a pathetic loser with no ambition? I've smoked all my life. Have my own business, raised a successful family, own a couple of homes. When I party I never wake up with a hangover, have never "blacked out" from a drunken stupor and have never let it affect my job. (Never smoke when on the job or doing serious tasks).

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
I'll help you feel better...

Was on the c-train downtown and these girls were talking about their latest sexual encounters. The one girl was like, ya I fucked him. The other was like, is he your first? She was like, nope. 4th.
Then the girl was asking about her first and she came out and said, it was fine, we were both 14 and now that I'm 15, four guys isn't that bad.

:facepalm:

Its bad, real bad. Chicks today are just dirty dirty little whores...LOL

During my little one year break from couple life I could litterly take a girl home any night that I went out.

Do you have a bf, yeh, but thats ok, I won't tell if you won't tell.

Is that a wedding ring, yeh, but tonight I'm single.

Ready to go, yep, do you mind if my gf joins us.

Hi my name is......shhh lets go back to your place and fuck.

LOL

ekguy
12-04-2009, 03:39 PM
As far as I know our very own Rage2 is a very big Volcano advocate. Like has been said smoking a bowl....or 4 or 5 isn't that bad on a day like this.

7thgenvic
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
a breezy is a breezy....I think I might just stay in my place and drink Guinness all afternoon. Fuck this weather.

adidas
12-04-2009, 03:43 PM

Its bad, real bad. Chicks today are just dirty dirty little whores...LOL

During my little one year break from couple life I could litterly take a girl home any night that I went out.

Do you have a bf, yeh, but thats ok, I won't tell if you won't tell.

Is that a wedding ring, yeh, but tonight I'm single.

Ready to go, yep, do you mind if my gf joins us.

Hi my name is......shhh lets go back to your place and fuck.

LOL

Thanks there Official Beyond.ca Pimp. Great to see that your the only one that manages to get ass.

core_upt
12-04-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm with the OP. At work, some coworkers were saying that after working at the office they were going to have an alcoholic beverage together. Fucking losers! Can you believe these pathetic clowns.

Get the fuck over yourself, OP, fuck, just for once. I never say shit, but every retarded thread you start about your fucking million dollar lunch, the nerve of someone driving faster than you on a winter road or how pro of a photographer you are.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:49 PM
These were kids in their teens or possibly early 20's. WTF are you doing wandering around a mall at 2:00pm on a Friday?

Do you not have a job?
Do you not have school?

Is walking around a shitty mall talking about smoking weed the thing to do on a Friday afternoon?

LOL, wow!

core_upt
12-04-2009, 03:52 PM
These were kids in their teens or possibly early 20's. WTF are you doing wandering around a mall at 2:00pm on a Friday?

Do you not have a job?
Do you not have school?

Is walking around a shitty mall talking about smoking weed the thing to do on a Friday afternoon?

LOL, wow!

What the fuck are you doing at a "shitty mall" at 2 on a Friday? Do you not have a job or some super self righteous group meeting to attend??? Nothing better to do than creep behind some kids and eavesdrop on their conversation.

JfuckinC
12-04-2009, 03:52 PM
What are you doing at the tailors pal? Getting clothes? Maybe they like buying clothes too? teenagers/early 20's maybe they work at a restaurant or bar? maybe they got laid off? who are you to judge? obviously EVERYONE judges, but the fact you'd come bitch on here about how pathetic they are, is pathetic in itself haha.. but for real i do like your panos :dunno:

Xtrema
12-04-2009, 03:53 PM

WTF are these kids even doing downtown wandering around a mall at that age?

No job?
No school?
No life?

Job? 25 and under has close to 20+% unemployment rate

School? Who gives a shit, if you're not in college or senior @ HS.

Life? Tiger like to get high before he fucks, he got no life too?

89coupe
12-04-2009, 03:55 PM
LOL, this is priceless.

The new generation defending their own...LOL:rofl:

JfuckinC
12-04-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL, this is priceless.

Why wouldn't we? You're shunned from your generation for being a douchemaster so its all good lol...

C_Dave45
12-04-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL, this is priceless.

HEY!! I resemble that remark!!

Originally posted by 7thgenvic
a breezy is a breezy....I think I might just stay in my place and drink Guinness all afternoon. Fuck this weather.

Grand idea!! think I'll join ya:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/CalgaryDave/n567226891_1637015_9401.jpg

QuasarCav
12-04-2009, 04:00 PM
LOL, this is priceless.

Could you give me an idea of a conversation that you would have with a friend while walking around at the mall? If your encounter is what makes society a bad place than you should walk around a high school for an afternoon so you'll off yourself quicker.

LongCity
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Grand idea!! think I'll join ya:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/CalgaryDave/n567226891_1637015_9401.jpg

haha pretty badass.

core_upt
I would say I have next to nothing in common with these 'pathetic teens' being 10 years older and not a weed smoker. But I'm certainly not so much of a prude that I would cry to the internet about these kids.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by core_upt
I would say I have next to nothing in common with these 'pathetic teens' being 10 years older and not a weed smoker. But I'm certainly not so much of a prude that I would cry to the internet about these kids.

Who said I'm crying?

I'm fucking laughing.:rofl:

JimmyJones
12-04-2009, 04:02 PM
child please, who is the pathetic loser in this scenario..

the people out enjoying each others company over something they enjoy? Like past generations did over a drink for hundred of years? Or the loser who goes home and makes a thread on the internet about it hahhaaha

I have never used one of these before but op deserves a big :facepalm:

ekguy
12-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Just go out and get yourself a 125$ lunch...

LongCity
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
I bet you were pretty giddy on your way home in preparations to make this thread. It tickled your fancy didn't it. And what is this nonsense about people in this generation? People have been smoking weed recreationally long before you were such a cool guy, cool guy.

Ntense_SpecV
12-04-2009, 04:06 PM
And another lovely thread by the OP. I sure do love reading them as I don't know of any other poster that can get the masses all riled up quite like he can.

JimmyJones
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm serious contemplating putting an excursion together to find never land so i never become anything like op

reiRei
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM

Do you not have a job?
Do you not have school?

LOL, wow!

well, if I remember correctly.. when I was in grade 12, I got out of school at 2:00 pm on fridays, and I left even earlier because I was on the Senior Academy list, which was a list of students who kept good grades and wrote an essay outlining that they were responsible enough to not be on campus all the time...

First year SAIT (I'd venture I was 17 at the time), We had 4 hour breaks between classes (so around the 1:30-ish mark), so what else was there to do, but go to the mall..

so, school could be plausible, they may have been lucky enough to leave early....

... the bigger question is, why were you at a mall at 2 pm, don't you have a job to do?

vengie
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
My Uni Classes ended at noon today... :dunno:

89coupe
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by reiRei

... the bigger question is, why were you at a mall at 2 pm, don't you have a job to do?

Well thank you for that intelligent response, I hope your academic achievments took you far in life...LOL:rofl:

...unfortunately I'm a little disappointed that you didn't read my original post or you wouldn't be asking this stupid fucking question.:rofl:

reiRei
12-04-2009, 04:30 PM

Well thank you for that intelligent response, I hope your academic achievments took you far in life...LOL:rofl:

...unfortunately I'm a little disappointed that you didn't read my original post or you wouldn't be asking this stupid fucking question.:rofl:

.. you were at a tailors, getting some fancy pants.

You must be a fancy guy, to deserve such fancy pants.

btw: it's achievements

vengie
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM

btw: it's achievements

awesome! :rofl: :rofl:

tobslau
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/tobslau/Advice-Dog-COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg

TKRIS
12-04-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm not defending or condemning anyone here, but you do realize how much of a middle-aged douchebag you appear to be right?
To be clear, I don't care if you are (or aren't), I'm just wondering if you're able to see it or not.

As an example, I'm a bit of an obsessive asshole (among other things). But I realize I'm a bit of an obsessive asshole. I accept it. It is what it is.

I suspect you're unable to attain that kind of insight, and that you probably see yourself in a very different light than most people.

I'm not saying you should change or anything, I'm just curious if you realize how other people perceive you at all, or if you're unable to see past the picture of the world that seems to be playing in your head.

Mostly I'm just curious if you have any sense of any perception other than your own.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
I'm not defending or condemning anyone here, but you do realize how much of a middle-aged douchebag you appear to be right?
To be clear, I don't care if you are (or aren't), I'm just wondering if you're able to see it or not.

As an example, I'm an asshole (among other things). But I realize I'm an asshole. I accept it. It is what it is.

I suspect you're unable to attain that kind of insight, and that you probably see yourself in a very different light than most people.

I'm not saying you should change or anything, I'm just curious if you realize how other people perceive you at all, or if you're unable to see past the picture of the world that seems to be playing in your head.

Trust me, I'm an asshole, to those that dont' know me well...LOL

...right now I'm sitting in my office waiting for my GF to tell me where she is so I can pick her up and get ready for a Christmas party. While I wait, I get on these forums and post stupid shit to entertain myself.

I get tons of reaction and its glorious! LOL

Xtrema
12-04-2009, 04:41 PM
You must be a fancy guy, to deserve such fancy pants.

I guess you never heard about his fancy lunches.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-04-2009, 04:42 PM

Uhhh, my GF is in her 20's...next?

I'm really confused, you're not married, you have a GF in her 20's, and an 11/12 year old daughter? You've been common-law for over a decade, since she was ~18? Maybe I'm missing something here.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I'm really confused, you're not married, you have a GF in her 20's, and an 11/12 year old daughter? You've been common-law for over a decade, since she was ~18? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Its ok to be confused.

Ajay
12-04-2009, 04:46 PM

I get tons of reaction and its glorious! LOL

So basically you're a pot stirring douche bag. Congratulations.

Get over yourself.

If these kids want to go home and smoke a bowl is it really affecting your life in anyway? You'll still be able to go out and have your $300 lunches.

Get over yourself.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM

Its ok to be confused.

Sure. I assume she's not your biological daughter, then?

89coupe
12-04-2009, 04:51 PM

I assume she's not your biological daughter, then?

That is correct.

01RedDX
12-04-2009, 04:56 PM

That is correct.

Good thing your girl wasn't smoking weed when she was in her teens. She was far too busy for that.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Gotcha, makes sense.

G-Suede
12-04-2009, 04:57 PM

Not only that, but hasn't this cool guy OP, who has life all figured out, already been married and divorced? Now he's into playing big poppa to some 20 something with a 5 stone carry-on. Now that's a real loser.

Edited to add: I have more than a few friends that smoked the electric lettuce all through university (engineering and commerce degrees). They went on to graduate and work in professional careers (still smoking weed), and earn several hundred grand a year...that's not 100 grand, but between 250 and 800 grand per year. Fucking losers.

TKRIS
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
^Well that's way over the fucking line.

I'm not going to quote it to give you the opportunity to edit it before too many people see what kind of person you are.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Woah, in no way I am I hating on him for that, there's nothing wrong with that at all. I asked purely out of curiosity.

Have some class, people.

kertejud2
12-04-2009, 05:01 PM

An internet rogue like coupe should be able to handle it.

I'm not going to quote it to give you the opportunity to edit it before too many people see what kind of person you are.

Maybe he's an egomaniac as well? Doing it for a reaction?

The_Rural_Juror
12-04-2009, 05:02 PM

Hey hey hey I see where you are going with this, and I'm going to go ahead and say that it is inappropriate to talk about other peoples' indiscretions as well as to suggest that they might be a part of an irresponsible generation which condones getting knocked up at 18. Please kindly govern yourself accordingly dear sir.

Jetsons
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by G-Suede

Not only that, but hasn't this cool guy OP, who has life all figured out, already been married and divorced? Now he's into playing big poppa to some 20 something with a 5 stone carry-on. Now that's a real loser.

Whoa :rofl:

eglove
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM

Not only that, but hasn't this cool guy OP, who has life all figured out, already been married and divorced? Now he's into playing big poppa to some 20 something with a 5 stone carry-on. Now that's a real loser. \

BA-ZING :rofl:

TheCheff
12-04-2009, 05:05 PM
ZINGER

01RedDX
12-04-2009, 05:06 PM

Par for the course for a judgmental pretentious self-righteous douche like 89poop.

van
12-04-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't think there is anything pathetic or lazy about blazing the green lol. Some people usually blaze before they engage in such activities as guitar hero/rock band, bowling, dancing, skateboarding, rollerblading, snowboarding, skiing, fucking, shovelling the snow, putting up christmas lights, and many more activities.

G-Suede
12-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Then again, I could be wrong. If you reread, I was merely posing a question to seek clarification on a particular point in order to make an informed assessment on whether the OP may in fact be a good judge of what constitutes being a "loser".

Jetsons
12-04-2009, 05:09 PM
:rofl:

TKRIS
12-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2

An internet rogue like coupe should be able to handle it.

Has nothing to do with whether or not he can "handle it".
You don't rag on a guy's family like that if you have any amount of integrity whatsoever.
It's a piece of shit thing to do.

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Par for the course for a judgmental pretentious self-righteous douche like 89poop.

89coupe might be an arrogant fucking douchebag, but I've never seen him dump on a guy's family like that.
I realize this is the internet, and you can call me old fashioned if you like, but that's just something you don't do.
You don't call a guy's "wife" and kid out on the carpet because you don't like his attitude.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 05:12 PM

Who's been married and divorced?

You think I'm a loser because I'm being a Dad to a girl who isn't my biological daughter?

Any other stupid comments? Or should I say, loser comments?

The_Rural_Juror
12-04-2009, 05:12 PM
You guys are all taking this the wrong way. What he is trying to say is that if you would like to have the same success and bang as many chicks as he has, don't do weed.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/jiminygemini/the_more_you_know2.jpg

kertejud2
12-04-2009, 05:13 PM

Has nothing to do with whether or not he can "handle it".
You don't rag on a guy's family like that if you have any amount of integrity whatsoever.
It's a piece of shit thing to do.

Well in fairness its not really his family.

calgarydub
12-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Ironically, 89Coupe was high while getting MAD LAUGHS outta this thread.

89coupe
12-04-2009, 05:15 PM

Huh? Really?

TKRIS
12-04-2009, 05:17 PM

And that's a piece of shit thing to say too.

Doesn't matter what you think of 89, you don't bring family into it.
Since when is it "OK" to rag on a guy's family? Since when is it "OK" to make fun of a guy who's being a father to a kid because he's not biologically obligated to?

Again, call me what you will, but that shit isn't cool with me at all.

kertejud2
12-04-2009, 05:19 PM

Huh? Really?

A non-biological daughter of a common law you refer to as your GF. If you're not going to take this shit seriously don't expect a bunch of internet hooligans to either.

kertejud2
12-04-2009, 05:20 PM

And that's a piece of shit thing to say too.

Doesn't matter what you think of 89, you don't bring family into it.
Since when is it "OK" to rag on a guy's family? Since when is it "OK" to make fun of a guy who's being a father to a kid because he's not biologically obligated to?

Knowing what I do about 89coupe, whatever distance can be made between him and his "GF" can only be considered a compliment to the latter.

C_Dave45
12-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Gotta side with TKRIS on this one......completely agree.

LongCity
12-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Man, I wish my threads get up to 5 pages. :( :cry:

TKRIS
12-04-2009, 05:26 PM

Knowing what I do about 89coupe, whatever distance can be made between him and his "GF" can only be considered a compliment to the latter.

You can say whatever you want.

But I stand by my assertion that it's a piece of shit thing to say, and I have absolutely zero respect for anyone that would say it.

Maybe you give a shit what I think, and maybe you don't. But as far as I'm concerned that shit is fucking obscene, and only reflects upon the character of the person who'd say it.

dandia89
12-04-2009, 05:37 PM
people just love to take cheap shots! the guy has given us a million reasons to hate on him and somehow people want to bring his family into it.

on topic, weed is pretty shitty, imo, i would never do it in my life. i have so many loser friends who just sit home and smoke weed and do nothing with their lives. on the other hand i know some really successful people who do the occasional bowl, so i guess it's all good in moderation.

Weapon_R
12-04-2009, 05:43 PM

Me neither. Anyways, this has gone way off topic that there isn't anything salvageable in this thread.

:closed: