PDA

View Full Version : ever noticed...

Wildcat
11-22-2003, 05:08 AM
that performance shop has the EXACT same threads as us. i dont even troll there anymore, i know i can find everything and more here on beyond.ca. just wondering who here is all performance-shop.com members.

Dj_Stylz
11-22-2003, 11:34 AM
ahah wtf!

lam-boy
11-22-2003, 11:41 AM
i think 89coupe goes on that board..

hjr
11-22-2003, 12:44 PM
i think its a case of serious cross posting. who's the traitor? who!!!!!! Who dares to take our threads to other forums?!?

Ben
11-22-2003, 04:19 PM
performance-shop is a good forum, no need to get hostile when there are others that are far worse! :P

Wildcat
11-22-2003, 04:56 PM
ya i like performance-shop, its a good domestic crowd, alot of older guys, lots of experiance and know-how. im not a fan of their forum layout though, i find it cluttered and harder to navigate. if i have any technical questions about my car i either go ther or to www.fbodymessageboard.com

buh_buh
11-22-2003, 05:03 PM
I think a lot of forums have cross posting like that. That's how stuff gets spread across the internet. How else do you think those Paris Hilton tapes got all over the net? :rofl:
No biggie.

Wildcat
11-22-2003, 05:10 PM
ya, who wants to send me those paris hilton tapes?? :D :rofl:

rage2
11-22-2003, 05:12 PM
hehe I read and post on performance-shop too. Great board. I met Grip on there.

89coupe runs performance-shop.

There's a lot of members here that's on performance shop too.

jdmakkord
11-22-2003, 05:28 PM
I've been on pshop for a couple of years now, great group of guys, lots of knowledge, just wish there was more traffic.

EK 2.0
11-22-2003, 05:36 PM
I'm a P-SHOP junkie...and both these boards are great...Owning a DSM you get a lot out of both boards...so to Beyond and P-SHOP my loyaties lie...

Wildcat
11-22-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by rage2
hehe I read and post on performance-shop too. Great board. I met Grip on there.

89coupe runs performance-shop.

There's a lot of members here that's on performance shop too.

ahhhhh.. so thats why the posts are always the same, 89coupe aka "The Man" hahaha alter ego :tongue:

googe
11-23-2003, 01:47 AM
Im not liking performance shop. There are a few good people, but I cant believe the amount of immaturity and shit talking that goes on there. :dunno:

GTS Jeff
11-23-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by googe
Im not liking performance shop. There are a few good people, but I cant believe the amount of immaturity and shit talking that goes on there. :dunno: beyond isnt much better. look at this riff-raff!!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22723

GTS Jeff
11-23-2003, 01:59 AM
ps. your name rhymes with splooge, googe. googe job! i mean, good job!

link785
11-23-2003, 02:12 AM
"I bought a new mechanical pencil"

What the fuck kind of thread is that ? :dunno:

Davetronz
11-23-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by link785
"I bought a new mechanical pencil"

What the fuck kind of thread is that ? :dunno:
Similar to the Beyond "Mechanical Pencil for Sale" Thread.....

THREE40SEVEN
11-23-2003, 09:09 PM
Im not liking performance shop. There are a few good people, but I cant believe the amount of immaturity and shit talking that goes on there. :dunno:
I used to post there ALL the time.. All of the excess bullshit makes me not want to post at all.
I have met MANY great people from p-shop, but there are the few that wreck the atmosphere of the entire site.

sikh_n_destroy
11-23-2003, 09:14 PM
damn!!
:eek:

never noticed tat...
lol..
kill em all :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

lol

THREE40SEVEN
11-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by sikh_n_destroy

lol
Kill em all? Ok metallica:rolleyes:

Wildcat
11-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

I used to post there ALL the time.. All of the excess bullshit makes me not want to post at all.
I have met MANY great people from p-shop, but there are the few that wreck the atmosphere of the entire site.

i hear ya man i hear ya (looks at quote below) :rofl:

Originally posted by sikh_n_destroy
damn!!
:eek:

never noticed tat...
lol..

lol

googe
11-23-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

No kidding. The guys running it seem to be cool. Gripenfelter always has good info to post (which he usually cross-posts here anyway) but stuff like:

http://www.performance-shop.com/yabbse/index.php?board=8;action=display;threadid=5403

And like 80% of the "Wanna duke it out?" area are pretty bad. Seems the faster the cars, the worse the people are there. I gave up after a certain very long thread between a certain well known mustang tuner, some guy named vince, and someone else that I forget, all calling each other little stupid faggots and making fun of each others cars. Theyre the older crowd, too.

89coupe
01-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Just to let you know, all the rift faft and bullshit has stopped on Performance-shop I booted all the trouble makers and will not put up with any shit anymore. I've met many cool people from both sites. P-shop and Beyond rule the Canadian market. Beyond for Imports and P-shop for domestics. :D

coolsir
01-10-2004, 12:00 PM
I love Performance-shop, it and Beyond are the only two places I go :D

Toms-Celica
01-11-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe
I booted all the trouble makers and will not put up with any shit anymore.

Yea yea yea...Did you get their clone accounts as well? Yeesh. I was scared to post anything on there for awhile.

89coupe
01-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Yes I did.

No more bullshit...period!

Originally posted by Toms-Celica

Yea yea yea...Did you get their clone accounts as well? Yeesh. I was scared to post anything on there for awhile.

skyway
01-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Yeah I read them and G.I. Brad is still a bitch regardless.

googe
01-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Sounds like the type of people I was talking about. Guess he got banned? :)

skyway
01-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Sounds like the type of people I was talking about. Guess he got banned? :)

Banned on my own accord thank you very much.

googe
01-13-2004, 10:40 AM
so, "you cant fire me, i quit" type thing, or...?

skyway
01-13-2004, 10:50 AM
so, "you cant fire me, i quit" type thing, or...?

Yes, something along those lines, with a touch of "Go Fuck Yourself" added for good measure. Anyone that ever had anything even remotely thoughtful, entertaining, or just able to construct a decent argument has been banned. PShop is washed...even the sponsers are jumping ship. What started as a decent idea has turned into a big circle-jerk/love-in with Brad as the "leader" Would you want to be part of something like that?

GTS Jeff
01-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by skyway

Yes, something along those lines, with a touch of "Go Fuck Yourself" added for good measure. Anyone that ever had anything even remotely thoughtful, entertaining, or just able to construct a decent argument has been banned. PShop is washed...even the sponsers are jumping ship. What started as a decent idea has turned into a big circle-jerk/love-in with Brad as the "leader" Would you want to be part of something like that? well obviously u do, or u wouldnt keep bringing it up at different car forums such as this one.

skyway
01-13-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
well obviously u do, or u wouldnt keep bringing it up at different car forums such as this one.

GTS Roach , please notice I wasn't the one who started the thread. Thanks for your input though, smart guy.

89coupe
01-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Really, thats why Pro Turbo Kits just signed up hey. As well RTM and Tunerworks. Secrectly u must envy my life or something because you really seem to take an interest in me...LOL. There was only one shop who didn't renew this year. Wow :rolleyes:
The only people who were banned were the shit disturbers and ironicly people that didn't come to the site for awhile are all coming back...mmmm I wonder why?

Yes, something along those lines, with a touch of "Go Fuck Yourself" added for good measure. Anyone that ever had anything even remotely thoughtful, entertaining, or just able to construct a decent argument has been banned. PShop is washed...even the sponsers are jumping ship. What started as a decent idea has turned into a big circle-jerk/love-in with Brad as the "leader" Would you want to be part of something like that?

skyway
01-13-2004, 12:23 PM
G.I. Brad, truth be told I think you are dork. An interest? With the way you run around blowing your own horn ALL the time it's hard not to notice how exactly how much of a dork you truly are.

Do you honestly think that the sham you have pulled over on Rob will last? *Hint* - Rob spend you money elsewhere if you expect a return on your investment.

Long Time.

googe
01-13-2004, 12:32 PM

haha, he talks like ricky from trailer park boys

why dont you just catch a boat to fuck off-itty land?

89coupe
01-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Your actions speak volumes about who you are. Your words have about as much impact as they did on my boards. NONE!

G.I. Brad, truth be told I think you are dork. An interest? With the way you run around blowing your own horn ALL the time it's hard not to notice how exactly how much of a dork you truly are.

Do you honestly think that the sham you have pulled over on Rob will last? *Hint* - Rob spend you money elsewhere if you expect a return on your investment.

Long Time.

skyway
01-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Your actions speak volumes about who you are. Your words have about as much impact as they did on my boards. NONE!

Yes they do. As do yours...dork. Thanks for the timely input of your usual cliched rhetoric.

B17a
01-13-2004, 12:45 PM

Yes they do. As do yours...dork. Thanks for the timely input of your usual cliched rhetoric.

You slag him for using cliched rhetoric yet you call him a "dork"??:dunno:

JAYMEZ
01-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Ban the noob for shit talking! :guns: :guns:

Wildcat
01-13-2004, 05:38 PM
hahahahahaha... :drama:

kevie88
01-13-2004, 05:40 PM

You guys gotta tone this crap down, I'mmabout'a bust out my first banning. If you wanna bitch at each other take it to the Pm's.

1badPT
01-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
ever noticed... that performance shop has the EXACT same threads as us. i dont even troll there anymore, i know i can find everything and more here on beyond.ca. just wondering who here is all performance-shop.com members.

I wonder if anyone has posted a thread at p shop saying the exact same thing?

ever noticed... that beyond.ca has the EXACT same threads as us. i dont even troll there anymore, i know i can find everything and more here on performance-shop. just wondering who here is all beyond.ca members.

:D

PS I haven't been to the forums, but GJ on cleaning house. It just takes a few miserable pricks to ruin a lot of people's enjoyment.

CRX-R
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
I gave up after a certain very long thread between a certain well known mustang tuner, some guy named vince, and someone else that I forget, all calling each other little stupid faggots and making fun of each others cars. Theyre the older crowd, too.

Vince deserved it, he's a roach. Naked ALL-MALE hot tub parties?? No wonder he ran away from the boards like a little girl... He wants to be one... 'C'mon tuck in your skirt sweetie'
:poosie:

CRX-R
01-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Also.. I should add that I am a member of Performance-Shop and I do enjoy the forums there. There are alot of knowledgable people on PS, I only hope the traffic gets heavier over there :thumbsup:

Toms-Celica
01-13-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R
Also.. I should add that I am a member of Performance-Shop and I do enjoy the forums there. There are alot of knowledgable people on PS, I only hope the traffic gets heavier over there :thumbsup:

The Man is doing a good job :thumbsup: THREE40SEVEN adds a twist too! haha

coolsir
01-14-2004, 12:23 AM
No doubts, get the noob off the site. There is an obvious reason why he was kicked off Performance-shop. I am a good friend of Brad and you really don't have a clue do you. He is just trying to keep his board clear of people that have nothing but shit to talk and nothing to back it up. It is good to see that he has enough respect for his users to keep "DORKS" like that out. That is why I like Beyond as well. The moderators do a great job. So why don't you just cry a river some where else. BYE BYE NOW.

Man Skyway, you need to get laid if you are that desperate for attention.

skyway
01-14-2004, 01:24 AM
coolsir, please mind your own business. I could care less if you know the Aga Kahn let alone G.I. Brad.

nothing but shit to talk and nothing to back it up.

Any time you would like me to back up anything I have to say please let me know and I would be more than happy to accomodate you....bring your buddy too. Ok? If not then please shut your cakehole.

Laid??? Riiiight. I have forgotten the names of more pussy I have had than you could hope to screw in a lifetime.

Anyway, nice chatting with you douchebags.

googe
01-14-2004, 02:39 AM
coolsir, please mind your own business. I could care less if you know the Aga Kahn let alone G.I. Brad.

Any time you would like me to back up anything I have to say please let me know and I would be more than happy to accomodate you....bring your buddy too. Ok? If not then please shut your cakehole.

Laid??? Riiiight. I have forgotten the names of more pussy I have had than you could hope to screw in a lifetime.

Anyway, nice chatting with you douchebags.

ur kewl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://poststuff.entensity.net/032003/internetcock.jpg

Weapon_R
01-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Skyway, enough is enough. You have already been warned for starting this flame war. Consider this your final warning.