PDA

View Full Version : option to view threads you've only posted in

~Touge/Wangan-
12-06-2009, 11:42 AM
i'm also on western subaru club and they have an option where you click a link and see only the updates in the threads you have posted in, is that an option you guys may make?, it's a little tough posting in a few threads and remembering which one's you have posted in....

might be a long shot but thought i would ask....

:)

narou
12-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Either subscribe all the threads you post in... or search your username.

~Touge/Wangan-
12-06-2009, 11:49 AM
i just figured there was a possible quicker solution....

EK 2.0
12-06-2009, 11:53 AM
If you reply with the "reply post" button then all the threads you post in should be on your user control panel...and anytime that they are posted in they show up there...

If you use the quick reply box then you don't automatically subscribe to the thread.

narou
12-06-2009, 11:53 AM
bookmark search results?

Kloubek
12-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
If you reply with the "reply post" button then all the threads you post in should be on your user control panel...and anytime that they are posted in they show up there...

If you use the quick reply box then you don't automatically subscribe to the thread.

Where are they supposed to show in the user CP? I can't see any of 'em....

dj_rice
12-06-2009, 12:28 PM
I just use the search username function, it works very well

Godfuader
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Where are they supposed to show in the user CP? I can't see any of 'em.... :werd: I hit the 'Post Reply' button, but it does not auto-suscribe...i just manually click the suscribe button after all my replies to view on user cp.

theken
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I look for the black dot. Find my post then hit search on my name

Kloubek
12-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, of course one could find one of their posts and search themselves. And while that works sometimes for someone who posts as much as I do, a thread will get lost very quickly for someone a little more infrequent.

Hence, the OP's suggestion. Which I think is a good one.