PDA

View Full Version : FF: Takeover Grandfathered ROGERS Insider EPP Plan!! DISCOUNTS!

toyboy88
12-06-2009, 01:41 PM
NOTES:
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if there's anyone interested in taking over my grandfathered Rogers "Original" Insider EPP plan. You CANNOT get the same cheap plan as this anymore, the "new EPP" costs more to begin with.

Details:

Rogers Insider EPP Plan
- 200 Weekday min
- 6pm Unlimited eve/wkend

+ $15 Value Pack
- Caller ID
- Voicemail
- Detailed Billing
- 1000 sent text messages

- $5 loyalty monthly discount

So as it stands, the per month cost is = $17.50 + $15 - $5 + $7.45 (SAF/911) = $34.95/month before tax.

There is 2 years (24 months) left on the contract. You can also choose to modify the plan as you choose (ie. if you don't need/want the value pack - then it would only be $19.95/month!!!).

Also, there is NO phone included with the takeover, but as the title states - I am offering it FREE for takeover! Basically just want to see if another Beyonder wants to save some money, as this would go to waste forever if I cancel.

Please PM if interested, thanks! :D

bluetek
12-06-2009, 01:46 PM
PM'd you.

toyboy88
12-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Hmm, bunch of interest in the past week - but nobody seems "serious" about taking it over once contacted...?

** Anyways, update time: as an added incentive for takeover, I will now also give a FREE pair of tickets to an upcoming Flames home game to the person who takes this over!! (Face value = $68, Upon confirmation of transfer). **

core_upt
12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
can this be applied to any number? Or do you have to take over your phone number?