PDA

View Full Version : Please report my car

shtock99
12-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Alright my car has broken down and its stalled on norhtbound nosehill dr in the left turning lane right be before arbour lake way i have called tow trucks and the calgary police but the wait is so long... the police said if enough people complain they would send someone out and then city wide towing would come

What I ask of you is to call and complain my car is disrupting traffic and I feel bad I couldn't push it out of the way because there is to many cars driving by and I dont feel like risking my life to get hit by a car... so the more complaints they get the quickedr it will get towed

so if you could just call and say there is a silver 2 door honda stalled at nosehill drive and arbour lake way and its disrupting traffic that would be great thanks

I don't knw if I should be posting this but I don't know what else to do, I don't want someone hitting it or anything

Thanks

also my battery has now died and the hazards are not working... I can see the car from my girlfriends back window

FraserB
12-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Is it pointing downhill or uphill? Do you have a trailer hitch with pin on it? Is there a spot on the front for a tow strap?

You have a PM.

project240
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I live just over in Hawkwood... I could meet you over there with booster cables and a tow strap if you want and my awd powerhouse van, lol.

Pm me your contact info if you want help.

shtock99
12-07-2009, 08:15 PM
thanks for the offer guys literally 5 minutes after I posted this ama showed up... they told me 14 hour wait but were there in an hour...:drama:

:closed:

project240
12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Glad to hear you got it taken care of.

:thumbsup:

94boosted
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Props to guys like FraserB and project240 nice to see that there are still some people left in this city that can see past the end of their own nose and are willing to help a stranger in need. :thumbsup: