PDA

View Full Version : Strange Blue Spiral Over Norway

Mibz
12-09-2009, 04:32 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html

A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.

Witnesses from Trøndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave - although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.

The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html#ixzz0ZEX9zBWK

Link has a bunch of pictures and two videos.

Keep in mind, I have a habit of posting bunk shit. The Daily Mail has a good reputation from what I read, but who knows?

GQBalla
12-09-2009, 04:34 PM
thats nuts,

i want to hear the explanation for this one

badatusrnames
12-09-2009, 04:36 PM
It's a rocket launch gone bad. The rocket lost stabilization and started spinning. The spiral was caused by ejecta from the rocket.

You heard it here first.

nonlinear
12-09-2009, 04:36 PM
wow, someone has a blue swirling light and is shining it in the sky from the back of a mountain. :drama:

spike98
12-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
It's a rocket launch gone bad. The rocket lost stabilization and started spinning. The spiral was caused by ejecta from the rocket.

You heard it here first.

Nope i heard it first in the comments section of the artical. I suspect this is what it is however.

Or the Mayor of Moscow controlling the weather :nut:

narou
12-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Goku ?

JfuckinC
12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by narou
Goku ?

nimbus?

GQBalla
12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by narou
Goku ?

Goku couldn't shoot spirals.

its obviously picalo

97'Scort
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
They're heeerrreeeee....

mr2mike
12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Best rave evar!
:nut:

l/l/rX
12-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
Best rave evar!
:nut:

:rofl:

flames4lyfe
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
its that fukin time machine they built underground that haldron colider thing. fuckin stupid.

revelations
12-09-2009, 05:25 PM
If real, probably just another rare, undocumented atmospheric phenomena.

TorqueDog
12-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
its obviously picalo http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/PICCOLO+YAMAHA+YPC62.JPG

Xtrema
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by flames4lyfe
its that fukin time machine they built underground that haldron colider thing. fuckin stupid.

mowglee
12-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Arent websites/webpages ending in co.uk fake...My friend made a webpage that looked like cnn.com saying how Tupac is alive and sent it to a bunch of people. At the bottom he had what looked like links to other articles but it was just a little paragraph saying that Tupac is dead and were a bunch of retards for reading the whole thing. The url seemed pretty letgit but ended in co.uk.

van
12-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by mowglee
Arent websites/webpages ending in co.uk fake...My friend made a webpage that looked like cnn.com saying how Tupac is alive and sent it to a bunch of people. At the bottom he had what looked like links to other articles but it was just a little paragraph saying that Tupac is dead and were a bunch of retards for reading the whole thing. The url seemed pretty letgit but ended in co.uk.

.co.uk is a legitimate extension for websites. Wonder if it's like high powered lasers or something and they were jus experimenting with it. Like how the Graffiti Lab (is that what they were called?) were doing to buildings and painting on them haha.

flames4lyfe
12-09-2009, 06:50 PM

u are right. co . uk is fake websites

van
12-09-2009, 06:52 PM

u are right. co . uk is fake websites

hahahha..the blind leading the blind... is this fake? www.google.co.uk/

flames4lyfe
12-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by van

yes

badatusrnames
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM
.co.uk is the official top level domain for scam websites. This is how you know it's a scam.

You're correct Mowglee.

kertejud2
12-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Wouldn't it be more likely that the one specific website was fake?

Is www.bbc.co.uk fake, but www.theonion.com real?

flames4lyfe
12-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
.co.uk is the official top level domain for scam websites. This is how you know it's a scam.

You're correct Mowglee.

that is a great VW in your signature

badatusrnames
12-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Thanks bud! I put the body kit on myself.

Benny
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by van

He's right dude. Anything ending in .co.uk is a fake website. Come on man, that like Internet 101 kinda shit. :dunno:

StreetRacerX
12-09-2009, 07:11 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To be honest, I think its Cell using one of Piccolos moves:nut:

Probably some Russian experiment, I'll go with the cover story

Hakkola
12-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
The Daily Mail has a good reputation from what I read, but who knows?

No it doesn't, it's commonly called The Daily Fail.

n1zm0
12-09-2009, 07:28 PM
i was assuming this thread was by preludez when i saw the title, awaiting his comments lol especially for this topic.

badatusrnames
12-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Getting back on track, I made a video explaining things:

Zx8i5EfmYU4