Vehicle Details
Year : 1994
Make and Model : Mercedes C280
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Grey leather
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 89,680km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This is originally a BC car and just passed the out of province inspection at Calgary Autoworks. Suspension, tires, brakes, tie rods, ball joints are all like new.

The car is in excellent condition! There is no rust on the car. Interior is immaculate leather. This car has all the bells and whistles. Power everything including sunroof and seats. Climate control as well as cruise control. This car is incredibly smooth and quiet in any driving condition.

Car has a clean history showing original mileage and no accidents.

This model is equipped with the 194hp 2.8 straight 6 motor. These motors have proven to last beyond 400,000kms. Plenty of power, yet still very smooth and good on gas. I averaged 700km/tank on my last trip to BC. If you don't believe me check the online ratings for this car. Proven to be extremely reliable and well built cars.

Car was previously owned by an older couple who rarely drove the car and it was garage parked most of it's life.

The car has brand new all season tires, as well as alternator, and battery.

There is a minor scuff on the rear bumper and the antenna is broken. The radio still works however. The car is also equipped with a 6 CD changer.

Extras : Car is bone stock!

Asking Price : $SOLD
Contact Information

Phone : SOLD