PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1988-1991 Honda Prelude, Accord EX-R, Civic

THE GOVERNATOR
11-23-2003, 01:21 AM
like the tittle says i'm on a tight budget right now 2g's is my max though

shakil
12-02-2003, 06:06 PM
i got a 89 civic dx hatch for sale... Jus started sellin it now.. all stock i jus wanted a basic A-B car.. got a silver shift, 5spd, bought a SI gauge sluter, black/grey interior, blue/black seat covers, new alignment, new tires, new starter, alternator, timing belt, new cylinder head rebuilt. got some body damage thats the only problem on the rear quarter panel especially on one side. tinted windows, and 5 star rims... 243 000 km... i hate to give up ma lil baby ( ma car) haha but i wanna get a DIRT cheap rex or another civic to do a swap with... and i have no clue bout autobody stuff... only automotives.. very little rust, only surface.. lemme know if you want to know anythin more.. LATERz...

hooligan
12-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

shakil
12-02-2003, 11:35 PM
starting at $2600.... BUT.... i am defenetely willing to bring the price down... so i'm willing to consider offers... don't have pics of the car yet