View Full Version : FS: 09 Audi A3 2.0T Premium Quattro S line w/DSG

irs
12-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2009
Make and Model : Audi A3
Exterior Color : Ibis White
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : Auto with DSG (paddle Shifters)
Odometer Reading : 5500
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This car is immaculate, it was purchased earlier this year in March 2009. This Audi A3 is Ibis White with black leather interior and has only 5,500Km's on it. It is a 2.0 Turbo inline 4, Quattro (AWD), Automatic 6 Speed with sports mode and DSG (paddle Shifters). Added packages it has are the Audio package and the Sports package.
It is fully loaded with:
• Black Leather Power Sports Seats with 6 Stage Heating
• Power Panoramic Sun Roof (Open Sky System)
• 18" Five Spoke Alloy Wheels
• LED Daytime Running Lights, Bi-Xenon Head Lights (Self Levelling), Fog Lights
• Bose Stereo package, Sirius Satellite Radio, Audi Symphony Radio
• Bluetooth (Syncs with cell phone), Convenient voice control allowing for easy, intuitive hands-free communication
• Audi Magnetic ride
• Dual Zone Climate Control
• Heated and Power Adjusted Mirrors
• One Touch Up and Down Windows (All Windows - Front and Back)
• Advanced Anti Theft Alarm
• Audi Hill Hold Assist
• Driver Information Display
Extras included:
• Tinted Windows - All 5 windows are tinted (medium) to cut out sunlight and excess heat
• Winter and Summer Mats
I have purchased Audi's Care package where all general maintenance is covered. Including all oil changes and all scheduled maintenance requirements. Do not pay anything for 3 years.
We have also purchased the Surface protection, which protects the paint from fading and oxidization, so you never have to wax the vehicle. It also protects the undercarriage of the car as well, with a thick coat of tar like substance to protect and deaden road noise.
We have also purchased the glass protection called Diamond Fusion. This protects the windshield from rock chips and pits and these are fixed for free for 3 years. This also replaces the windshield for only $50 with this coverage.
The Audi A3 has always been stored in our garage since it was purchased. It is a great car, no problem's what so ever. You still have the remainder of the Audi's warranty left.
We are selling this great car to get a SUV or Mini Van to accommodate our growing family. We are looking to get $38,800 obo. It is a private sale so no GST. All paper work will be provided with purchase.

Asking Price : $38,800 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403) 561-9950

irs
12-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Pic's

irs
12-10-2009, 11:43 PM
side pic

irs
12-10-2009, 11:44 PM
front pic

irs
12-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Angle Shot

irs
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Wheel pic

irs
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Front Light Pic

irs
12-10-2009, 11:46 PM
S-Line Pic

irs
12-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I have many pm's and have answered a lot of questions.
I hope everyone has been pleased.

I have narrowed in on the SUV I want. So we are starting to wheel and deal.

The Dealership has offered $35000 for the car. If I trade it in I will also save on the GST, Which is about $1700. So over all I have gotten an offer close to my asking price of $38,800

But I would rather sell it to someone privately and let someone get a really good deal on this car. Especially if it is some one here off beyond. Do not like how dealerships rip people off.

Please let me know if you are interested. We might be working out a deal next week. or just after the new year.

Thanks

irs
12-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Sale Pending!
Keep you posted.

Those interested now might be the time.

irs
12-30-2009, 04:21 PM
sold mods please close
Thank you